Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London duo <£350  (Read 1138 times)

kewart

Hullo chaps :hi:

any recommendation for an a-level swallow duo in London? Preferably British (for dirty talking  :scare:), but busty is a must.

Thanks!

Offline KentAde

Hullo chaps :hi:

any recommendation for an a-level swallow duo in London? Preferably British (for dirty talking  :scare:), but busty is a must.

Thanks!

You'll be lucky to find that! ...many men have tried and failed!  :cool:

kewart

Ehm...OK  :(
Out of my requirements, which one do you think is the least likely to get? Nationality or services?

kewart

Online Steely Dan

Ok friend. As am sure you read on the wiki, if you want help, you have to meet us halfway. Who have you considered from your searches on AW? Very many girls will do duo. 

Ok I am in a good mood.  I'll help a bit more. Why not start with one of the popular girls ( e.g. hot ameera, Ellie rose) who are less than 150 and see if they have a friend who is up for it. Now those 2 are not British, so perhaps start with the list of popular British girls who charge £100? (See the wiki). Same deal. Maybe meet them 1-1 if needed and if they like you perhaps they will help you sort out.

We are not mind readers.  We are not Google. Setting things up is not trivial. This board is a great resource  (particularly if you give back), but we are also not your concierge. Please figure it out, have fun and write a review. All the reviews others have written are there for you.

jcdmj12

I'm pretty sure Dee does FFM for that sort of price with Lucy. Dunno how much extra anal is though, or if she does it in FFMs.  Wouldn't surprise me, she's a filthy minx.

kewart

Ok friend. As am sure you read on the wiki, if you want help, you have to meet us halfway. Who have you considered from your searches on AW? Very many girls will do duo. 

Ok I am in a good mood.  I'll help a bit more. Why not start with one of the popular girls ( e.g. hot ameera, Ellie rose) who are less than 150 and see if they have a friend who is up for it. Now those 2 are not British, so perhaps start with the list of popular British girls who charge £100? (See the wiki). Same deal. Maybe meet them 1-1 if needed and if they like you perhaps they will help you sort out.

We are not mind readers.  We are not Google. Setting things up is not trivial. This board is a great resource  (particularly if you give back), but we are also not your concierge. Please figure it out, have fun and write a review. All the reviews others have written are there for you.

Please be nice!  :dash: I am a novice and not very well versed on the subject. I wrote the post after hours and hours of searches on AW and forum reviews, none of which completely fulfilled my requirements (e.g. neither Ellie rose nor hot ameera are busty).

kewart

Please be nice!  :dash: I am a novice and not very well versed on the subject. I wrote the post after hours and hours of searches on AW and forum reviews, none of which completely fulfilled my requirements (e.g. neither Ellie rose nor hot ameera are busty).
Considered that too, but I'm reading mixed reviews (such as https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41591.0). Do you have any first "hand" experience?

Online Steely Dan

There are many many members of this board.  I decide to help.  And you tell me 'please be nice'? How fuckin' nice do you want me to be beyond helping you for free?  A more rational response is 'Thank you for trying to help me , Dan'. To all you others who ignored this guy, you were right, I was wrong.  I stand corrected.  If you try to help him, he will talk down to you in a way that makes you feel like shit for trying to help.

For the record I have met both Ellie and Ameera and I assure you they are busty enough for most guys.  (Look at Ellie's avatar on UKE). Beyond that they are both amazing.  Not that I give a shit whether you ever get to experience it, but I am sure a duo with them and anyone would be excellent. But they were only examples, I shared a strategy.  I still don't know what sort of girl you fancy.  If it is not one of these two, perhaps it is a size 18 girl?  Nothing wrong with that.  To each his own.

In terms of the review of Dee from West8, he is a banned member.  I don't trust him. But of course we all have different taste - for all I know his review is accurate.  All we can ever do is share our own experience. 

Oh and more more thing we can do.  That is to thank others for helping rather than commanding them to 'be nice'.

fredpunter

There are many many members of this board.  I decide to help.  And you tell me 'please be nice'? How fuckin' nice do you want me to be beyond helping you for free?  A more rational response is 'Thank you for trying to help me , Dan'. To all you others who ignored this guy, you were right, I was wrong.  I stand corrected.  If you try to help him, he will talk down to you in a way that makes you feel like shit for trying to help.

For the record I have met both Ellie and Ameera and I assure you they are busty enough for most guys.  (Look at Ellie's avatar on UKE). Beyond that they are both amazing.  Not that I give a shit whether you ever get to experience it, but I am sure a duo with them and anyone would be excellent. But they were only examples, I shared a strategy.  I still don't know what sort of girl you fancy.  If it is not one of these two, perhaps it is a size 18 girl?  Nothing wrong with that.  To each his own.

In terms of the review of Dee from West8, he is a banned member.  I don't trust him. But of course we all have different taste - for all I know his review is accurate.  All we can ever do is share our own experience. 

Oh and more more thing we can do.  That is to thank others for helping rather than commanding them to 'be nice'.

+1  to this .... ameera and dee both have fine chesticles ... and although I've not seen them personally ellie rose doesn't look flat cjested to me.

what's more west8s problem with Dee and Lucy was that he claimed they kept him waiting. he later admitted that he'd got the time wrong and arrived an hour early! I also heard that he subsequently offered them double bubble to meet again and they told him to fuck off but you can choose yourself whether to believe that or not.