Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle2013  (Read 802 times)

Jpjpjp100

Has anyone seen her?? She's been on my hot list for a long time but she is proving difficult to get ahold of. She's now sending a face pic by email if requested and I must say she is stunningly beautiful a lot better then I was expecting, just wish she would answer her god damn phone arggghhhhh! If anyone has seen her can you confirm if she's worth the wait?

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:45:38 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
JP100, welcome to UKP.

As mentioned in the thread quoted by Steely Dan, she comes highly recommended. From recollection, she has a full-time job, so may not always be able to answer her phone.
Have you tried sending her a text?

Prior to making an enquiry for any AW girl, search for her on the main UKP page using her 7-digit AW ID number, in your case "1484393". This will bring up any discussion thread or reviews of the girl where her profile has been mentioned.

If you draw a blank on the search, then post the AW link for her together with your query, so that members know which girl you are talking about and will then provide you with their input.

Copy and paste this bit from a profile into your post:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline goodday

Has anyone seen her?? She's been on my hot list for a long time but she is proving difficult to get ahold of. She's now sending a face pic by email if requested and I must say she is stunningly beautiful a lot better then I was expecting, just wish she would answer her god damn phone arggghhhhh! If anyone has seen her can you confirm if she's worth the wait?

Offline goodday

I have seen Elle very recently. She is amazing!! Well worth waiting for.

Jpjpjp100

Think I'm going to go for it, managed to get in touch with her, feeling really nervous as she's such a beautiful looking girl in the face pic she sent. Hopefully I won't be one massive disappointment to her. I'll post a review after