Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back in UK after 18months......any advice for south London area?  (Read 1423 times)

Offline acaciaave

Hey everyone   :D

Back in Uk after a while after a spout away in a far distant land (France lol)

Im in the south London area (Sutton, Croydon, etc) and fairly new to this. 4 punts so far, 1 in Paris   :dance:

Thanking you all in advance  :hi:

Offline acaciaave

Thanks a lot  :)

What I should have said was, any girls worth visiting in the area ;)

Offline The_Don

Offline acaciaave

Thanks, just reading through the links and your reviews  :)

New to this site, and just getting used to it  :hi:

Jayden-lei

Try debbiesmassage in Annerly
only 10-15mins from croydon and always have a good range of girls there

Offline acaciaave

Been reading a few reviews here, this site/forum is great, shame I never came across it before  :blush:

Im basically looking for someone in the area who does GFE, and if possible within the £100p/hr range.

Got my eye on a few from reading on here, but some further recommendations will be welcome  ;)

And I will be posting reviews  :hi:

Jayden-lei

I've been punting in and around Croydon for around 10 years now and if your after a Parlor Debbies should be on the top of your list. There a few girls that work on the purple site and they tend to use either the Jury's inn or the Croydon Park Hotel quite a bit - easy to get to from the town center and you done have to worry about getting past the front desk.

Offline acaciaave

I've been punting in and around Croydon for around 10 years now and if your after a Parlor Debbies should be on the top of your list. There a few girls that work on the purple site and they tend to use either the Jury's inn or the Croydon Park Hotel quite a bit - easy to get to from the town center and you done have to worry about getting past the front desk.

Thanks a lot Jayden  :)

I know this is a silly question, but do they provide a GFE at Debbie's?
I've seen a few profiles on the purple site and still deciding based on their reviews here. You know what it's like when it's been a while  :blush:

Online SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but well reviewed on the West Midland's board. Currently touring in South London.

Offline acaciaave

Not seen her but well reviewed on the West Midland's board. Currently touring in South London.

Wow, looks very promising! Read some negative stuff on Romanians here, but can't judge all people because of a few.
If I go, I shall review, cheers  :hi:

Jayden-lei

I've just tried to call her here as shes in Croydon tonight and the phones off, I'll try her again but she does look good in the pictures.

Offline acaciaave

I've just tried to call her here as shes in Croydon tonight and the phones off, I'll try her again but she does look good in the pictures.

Yeah, she really does  :thumbsup:
And majority of the reviews are good, she is on The List  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Best not to mention hotel names on an open forum, if you still want the girls to be able to use them safely.

Offline acaciaave

Just to add, I'm ok for 6 mile radius, so Kingston, Wimbledon, etc is cool. Seen quite a few in that radius on the purple site then checking reviews on here   :)

Race, age and size to a degree is not an issue. And to those who have posted reviews on here, thanks a lot, been really helpful  :hi:

Jayden-lei

I know this is a silly question, but do they provide a GFE at Debbie's?
I've seen a few profiles on the purple site and still deciding based on their reviews here. You know what it's like when it's been a while  :blush:
[/quote]

9/10 visits to debbies I had a fab time at, and I've always gone back to see the girl on at least 2-3 occasions. Brings back memories of Debbie, Jenny, Yasmin and Chelsea who used to work there years ago. I've not been down to debbies as much lately but if your after gfe session this would be a good place to start. Assisted shower service and you always have a good range of English girls there all at a reasonable price.

Offline acaciaave

Best not to mention hotel names on an open forum, if you still want the girls to be able to use them safely.

Good point, thanks for the advice kind sir  :hi:

And good reviews, but out of my area at the mo, as I want to fo tonight 😊

Offline acaciaave

Has anyone seen Hannaa? Ive read one review here and she seems kinda cute  ;)

Offline acaciaave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    : She seems cool judging by the reviews from Speed Racer and the purple site  :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :  One really bad review and a good one here, dont know what to think. She seems hot though  :)

If anyone has seen the above, please share  :hi:

Offline acaciaave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    : Both good and bad reviews here. She seems hot with a lovely curvy body  :rolleyes:
Very tempted!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :  She looks hot, great body  :cool:
But not sure what to make of the reviews  :unknown:

Any one seen these ladies recently......please share  :hi:

Offline The_Don

This may help, when searching A/W (ID's) and then cross-referencing them on UKP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

It may not be the area you want but:

All under £100 (at one point in time) External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:31:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline acaciaave

This may help, when searching A/W (ID's) and then cross-referencing them on UKP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

It may not be the area you want but:

All under £100 (at one point in time)

Hey, thanks a lot, much appreciated  :hi:

Offline acaciaave

Hi everyone,

Seriously thinking of paying Ella a visit tonight.

Any one else seen her? Would appreciate some more feedback, and I'll write a review myself after our meeting  :hi:

Offline acaciaave

Evening all  :)

Any pointers for a newbie like me for tonight?

Have read lots on here, excellent site :)