Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Jamie-X  (Read 1202 times)

3 review(s) for X-Jamie-X (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Asian Hunter

WG Name - X-Jamie-X
AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location - Hotel central Cardiff (touring girl)
Booking length - 1 hour
Price - £140
Communications - Good. First contact via email. Then two phone calls on the day. One to confirm booking. And the other room number.
Nationality - English
Age - AW profile state 27, pretty accurate.
Physical Description - Spot on word for word as she described herself on AW. Blonde, fit body, 32DD, size 10 (I'd say between 8 & 10). Tits were natural and firm. Firm ass too, not spongy/soft. Pussy shaven, very responsive, very wet quickly, not tasted her pussy, had a mouth ulcer. Fit tight body, not an ouch of fat on her belly.
Facially - Pretty and attractive for my liking, based on WG's I seen so far. And what facial type I like.
Personality - Beautiful, sweet, gentle, kind hearted person. Friendly making you feel at ease with no awkwardness. And a soft gentle sexy voice.
Services Provided - For me on the day, DFK, CIM, Fingering, (pussy licking would have been added if it wasn't for the mouth ulcer), light massage. She mentioned she could squirt and did anal previously, but not any more.
Sex Positions - For me on the day, only did missionary, but more positions were available, did say she likes 69.
Sexual Noise Level - Loud, lots of moaning and groaning. Not what I'm use to.
Overall Experience - Great
Recommend - Yes
Return Visit - Yes

(These are my opinions and what I experienced on the day. Other's may differ to mine)  :drinks:

Boblowjob

I saw her in Cardiff also. Agree that she gets wet really quickly. I did spend most of the time licking  her pussy and asshole, my face was covered. Came the first time in 69, quick massage then fucked her in a few positions, fair play she takes a good pounding.  Into 69 again, the sight of her beautiful pussy and sucking my cock had me coming again. Both times in her mouth.
She's part of the Louise1990 group of girls, I've seen both Louise and Ashlee but have to say Jamie is the best for me. She relatively new to all this, so enjoys the sex much more.

Asian Hunter

I've seen Ashlee. Not yet seen Louise. And agree that Jamie is far better. She's built up a small regular client list already. I'm going to be on that list for 2016.

np500

Like Ashley a lot  and will return at some point , so this ones on my list soon as I get home for next year .

Offline Mil 34

Good report. One for 2016 for me perhaps