Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MFTS with Miss KDD and Becky TS  (Read 4490 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for BeckyTS (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

2015 has been the year where I have explored many of the sexual experiences I have fantasised about in the past. It started back in February with my first booking with KDD to experience full on filth and has gone through gfe, pse, BDSM, group sex, dungeon, role plays and even puppy training. It only seemed fitting that my final punt of the year would involve Kristen. We had discussed going to a swingers club, but my experience at the Phoenix Party sort of put me off larger groups. It didn't take a great deal of thinking about if I'm honest. One of the things that I have enjoyed most have been the pleasures of the arse, be it rimming, fingers or the strap on. I suppose I started to wonder what cock would be like. I've never had any inclination towards another male and I realised the only way I could satisfy this curiosity would be with a TS. It would have to be an outwardly feminine person. No blokes in a dress thank you. So I spoke to K about it and asked for a recommendation. I was half expecting her to come back with an oriental lady boy type, so I was surprised when she told me about Becky, who is English. I checked out her aw profile and made contact. I liked the look of several of her photos, and her email responses were very friendly and informative. Some of her movies involve bareback, which I queried and she reassured me that they involved a long term partner. I mulled the whole idea over for several days before deciding to go for it and so KDD and Becky were duly booked for an hour at Beckys place, at the advertised rates.

On the day I met K at Canary Wharf tube station. She was looking her usual professional office worker self, except carrying a heavy looking rucksack, her naughty bag. Off we went to Beckys address, a swish high level waterside apartment. First impressions were very positive, Becky looked very elegant in a wrap around robe, heels and subtle make up. I sensed K breath a sigh of relief that I hadn't bottled it! We went through to the bedroom and enjoyed a glass of wine and chat before B showed me to the bathroom for a shower. Had a quick grope of her arse and a snog. I was beginning to relax. When I went back I was greeted by the site of Ks naked curves as she went off for a shower. While she was away B was doing her best to make me feel at ease. I was obviously not her first newbie!
K returned in the blue lingerie and heels that I had requested. B removed her robe to reveal her leopard print outfit. So off we go, starting with three way deep kissing. Then the two girls while I undid their bras before getting back between them. I was already hard, so asked K to tell B what KDD stood for. Keep Deepthroating Dick she replied, and dropped to her knees and duly obliged. B then joined her and watched while K delivered the usual extended deep throat, gagging, and simultaneous ball licking. B was not phased and when K came up for air she had a go as well. I put my foot on the bed so that K could start rimming me while B was on oral duty. I was minded of a scene in a decadent Nazi Berlin brothel (good idea for a role play). I knew it was time to face the cock, so I said to B, come on, let's see it then. She looked slightly taken aback, but the knickers came off and both our cocks went into Ks mouth. Then it was my turn to get on my knees and join K in treating B to a double bj. K was moving toward the bed, when I pointed out that we had "an odd one out" K admitted she was cockless, so I suggested B and I gave her a good spanking, which was duly delivered, both of us taking an arse cheek to spank.
Onto the bed for a cock sucking chain. B on the pillows with me sucking her, and K sucking me. Then forming a circle, me sucking B, K sucking me, B licking K. It felt extremely naughty!
Then the inevitable. K put on the strap on, got me in doggy, fingers inserted then the strap on. B suddenly moved away, told K it was her turn and I finally found out the difference between cock and strap on. B would have carried on to completion, but it was too soon. Cock was replaced by a vibrating butt plug.
Now it was squirting time. K was kneeling inches from my face with her vibrator giving her pleasure. B was sucking my cock. K asked for some assistance with some fingers in her arse, which I duly obliged. Next thing I was being covered in squirt (just as well I had a towel under my head or the duvet would have been ruined!) not to waste any K turned round and licked the residue off my face and sucked my fingers as well. Time for some fucking and we thought we would try DP on K. So K is riding B cowgirl, which was a hell of a sight, as was the image of my three fingers in her arse at the same time. Unfortunately the Dp didn't quite come off, it's more difficult than it looks on the films!
So onto the oral finale. Me on B, K on me. B is ready, but I've already decided CIM is too much, so while I'm lying down the girls are either side of my chest, B wanking into K,s mouth inches from my face so I can watch. K takes the load and they snowball it between them. They then start on me and I give Kristen her second load, which they also share.
We were over time by now, but we still had time for more wine, a chat, and the girls complementing me on being a brave boy. Would I do it again? As a 3some, definitely. Not so sure about a  1 to 1, I like pussy too much.

So that's 2015 done. I will probably do a summary, other wise that maybe my last review as I doubt I will have much more to add next year.
TB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

d00fer

Great review TB. Went much further than I ever would but fair play on giving it a go. Glad you had a great time and a good shout not going with Wasabi IMO.

Hydrant

That's my kind of threesome, though these days price would be prohibitive for me. I had an hour's one-on-one with Becky some years ago. She is very lovely.

Offline The Beano

That's my kind of threesome, though these days price would be prohibitive for me. I had an hour's one-on-one with Becky some years ago. She is very lovely.

Agreed, she is very lovely indeed (KDD not too shabby either!).I've had a few mails via various means from punters considering a similar booking. If anyone has any questions send me a pm.
TB

ness4

Not met Becky but have done similar threesomes in the past and it's great fun. Everyone should give it a go once!

Offline boredtryst

How much was it???
This sounded incredible

Offline azrael

Nice review tb, had becky on my hl for a while now cant decide between her and Lauren prado but im not sure. Any info on becky would be helpfull  :hi: