Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYNICOLE22, Walthamstow - great girl  (Read 2534 times)

6 review(s) for SEXYNICOLE22 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kaj314

First review...

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if that link will work, so let me know...

Met Nicole on a Wednesday night (random spur of the moment).

I sent her a txt to see if she was available around 11pm for 1hour (£100), she responded promptly, and I told her I would call to confirm exact time a little later. Spoke on the phone to discuss what I was looking for, which she was happy with.

Arrived at 11.05 (had rearranged the time to 11.15 good deal in advance), but was told that she said 11.30. Wasn't a big deal to be honest, I just put it down to miscommunication, and wasn't in such a rush anyway.

Went to her door when she told me to, and was let in.

First impression, pics pretty accurate, maybe the face looks slightly better in the profile picture, but she is pretty nevertheless. She is petit, and def a cups, not c.

The hallway of the basement flat is a bit dark, but the room was a decent size, red lit. (Roughly opposite an HSBC branch).

Happy to fk, though wouldnt call it dfk, but got the impression that if you went to her regularly, you'd probably get very good dfk. She seemed responsive to oral, and her bj was I'd say about 8/10 and was without, the big bonus being cim. Wasnt keen on me using fingers, but i plan on going back, so will def change that lol...She has a great body, and very easy to chat to.

Overall experience I'd say was about 7/10 (was allowed fingers, wanted dfk) but as mentioned, if you go to her a few times, I'd imagine she would be one of the best punts.

On a different note....remind me not to type reviews on tablets!!!!!

Offline a_test_person

Thanks for the review, how is her english?

Offline kaj314

Her English was quite good, she may get a bit confused if you talk a bit too quickly which I tend to do. I think her profile says she is Romanian, but she says she is Russian, can't remember the reason behind why she states Romanian on her profile...

Offline Nagilum

Her English was quite good, she may get a bit confused if you talk a bit too quickly which I tend to do. I think her profile says she is Romanian, but she says she is Russian, can't remember the reason behind why she states Romanian on her profile...

Hmmm sounds like she flinched as Romanians have a bad rep.

She looks great, but something tells me she may be too cold for my liking. How is she as a person?

Offline Nagilum

Thank you for the review by the way  :hi:

Offline kaj314

I didn't find her cold at all. Like I said in op, I found her easy to talk to, shared a few jokes. Made me very comfortable and at ease very quickly. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:48:22 pm by kaj314 »

Racer

Thanks for the review.
Is it next to the dental surgery?

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the review.
Is it next to the dental surgery?

Can't say I noticed I'm afraid.

ramrodronnie

First review...

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if that link will work, so let me know...

Met Nicole on a Wednesday night (random spur of the moment).

I sent her a txt to see if she was available around 11pm for 1hour (£100), she responded promptly, and I told her I would call to confirm exact time a little later. Spoke on the phone to discuss what I was looking for, which she was happy with.

Arrived at 11.05 (had rearranged the time to 11.15 good deal in advance), but was told that she said 11.30. Wasn't a big deal to be honest, I just put it down to miscommunication, and wasn't in such a rush anyway.

Went to her door when she told me to, and was let in.

First impression, pics pretty accurate, maybe the face looks slightly better in the profile picture, but she is pretty nevertheless. She is petit, and def a cups, not c.

The hallway of the basement flat is a bit dark, but the room was a decent size, red lit. (Roughly opposite an HSBC branch).

Happy to fk, though wouldnt call it dfk, but got the impression that if you went to her regularly, you'd probably get very good dfk. She seemed responsive to oral, and her bj was I'd say about 8/10 and was without, the big bonus being cim. Wasnt keen on me using fingers, but i plan on going back, so will def change that lol...She has a great body, and very easy to chat to.

Overall experience I'd say was about 7/10 (was allowed fingers, wanted dfk) but as mentioned, if you go to her a few times, I'd imagine she would be one of the best punts.

On a different note....remind me not to type reviews on tablets!!!!!

Thanks for the Review kaj314. There's a high probability that she's Romanian, not Russian kaj314. I've had some quality Romanian punts personally kaj314. IMO she still looks very nice, and sounds good going by you're Review mate.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Online collector

Thanks for the review. Did you try anal? If yes how was it?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

This girl previously operated as Cute Lisa

Link here for sake of linking all her reviews - External Link/Members Only

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the review. Did you try anal? If yes how was it?

No I didn't, but I definitely will next time :)