Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting  (Read 1153 times)

Bigtommy123

Can any one help me, first time punt and a first time as well- Leeds city centre please

Bigtommy123

Suggest anyone not too expensive

Offline stevedave

I've got that feeling of deja vu again  :dash: :sarcastic:

bod666

Hey guys, I'm too lazy to read all the helpful reviews on this website so can someone just tell me a girl to go see in the Leeds area? As long as she's mostly female with a pulse then that's fine by me.  I have no preference for age, race, hair colour, tit size, chubby, skinny - I'll shag em all.

Finances are a bit tight at the mo so I need them to be cheap too, giving out how much I can spend is too helpful though and would narrow down my array of beautiful ladies for my podging smorgasbord.

:P :D :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

I wouldn't mind bod, but he has asked this exact question 3 or 4 times before, been given advice but failed to act on it.

Tommy, read the reviews on here, pick someone you like the look and sound of, book them and fuck them. It really isn't that difficult.

vw

There are ways of asking these difficult questions, a great philosopher once wrote this tommy, read and digest it might help you.

External Link/Members Only

bod666

Excellent advice vw - and that link takes 2 seconds to read. There are no excuses, unless you have the iq of an earthworm ;)

justfornow

he pmed me a while ago and i tried to be as helpful and informative as it gets...looks like it was a waste of time.

troll

Offline The_Don

There are ways of asking these difficult questions, a great philosopher once wrote this tommy, read and digest it might help you.

External Link/Members Only

Indeed, the wiki is there to help   :thumbsup:

Offline smartieshouse

Lexi Ryder in Bradford ight be a good place to start perhaps?

Offline stevedave

he pmed me a while ago and i tried to be as helpful and informative as it gets...looks like it was a waste of time.

troll

Snap.I tried to help but got constant questions. Waste of time for all concerned.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
There's a big ass list on External Link/Members Only that covers all regions and has all the barebackers and bad providers listed. It might not be totally up to date, but it is the best guide on the internet as it features real ages and things punters want to know like tattoos, eye colour and breast size.

DoberManic

Can any one help me, first time punt and a first time as well- Leeds city centre please

First time punt in Leeds eh?

I say do it in style... go see Lexxi:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tie a plank to your arse.... you'll be fine  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

First time punt in Leeds eh?

I say do it in style... go see Lexxi:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tie a plank to your arse.... you'll be fine  :sarcastic:

I think the poor lad would never be the same again if he booked an hour with Lexxi  :lol:

Though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and all the advice he bloody well wants if he paid for an hour for me  :yahoo:

DoberManic

I think the poor lad would never be the same again if he booked an hour with Lexxi  :lol:

Though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and all the advice he bloody well wants if he paid for an hour for me  :yahoo:

lol Stevedave, you and me both!  :lol:

I wonder if she'll give us a group rate!  :D

She was recently wanting volunteer studs for a gangbang bukkake meet   :cool:

Although that might be a bit much for poor tommy on his first time out  :sarcastic:

Rocky Maivia

I think Kendra is a good
Place to start

Tallboy2

I've now got a second p message asking advice with no feedback on advice I gave him first time. Is he messaging all of us?

Offline anonyorks

I've now got a second p message asking advice with no feedback on advice I gave him first time. Is he messaging all of us?

Messaged me a while back I didn't respond