Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishsarajane  (Read 720 times)

2 review(s) for EnglishSaraJane (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Darkshadowz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey gents...

Well wouldn't normally post reviews but had such a fantastic time with SJ that I couldn't resist.

Needed a good massage with a bit extra as my back was feeling pretty tense from too many long hours on the road. Found SJ's profile on AW and looked really good in the photos and good details around services that she offers so thought I'd give it a shot. I've had tantric/b2b massages in the past and the technique always differs, some good, some bad, some quite indifferent but this was on a whole other level.

Anyway hit SJ up on her number on profile, nice and simple comms via text and agreed on a couple of hours to a hotel I was staying at. Knock at the door and she came bounding in full of energy and good vibes, incredibly easy to talk to and generally a lovely chat.

Down to business and got me to lay down whilst she took a shower, wasn't long before the hot oil was ready and things started. The only way I can describe it as BEST MASSAGE EVER, worked out all the kinks and knots and spent so much time to get everything back in line and feeling her tits rubbing all over my back. Anyway, rolled over and got to appreciate her body in full - stunning figure, very toned and peachy ass, great seeing it in action all over the sweet spots. Managed to contain myself till the HR and she got into 69 giving the best oily HJ I've ever had and had the best sight ever. Anyway things were over all too quickly and was then time to clean up, more good chat and a quick hug goodbye.

Hand on heart best experience I've had to date and going to book again very shortly. Highly recommended and top girl!

Offline Cunning Punt

Well wouldn't normally post reviews but had such a fantastic time with SJ that I couldn't resist.

Thanks for this, but please try to write reviews of punts - good, bad or indifferent. If you only do one - and it's glowing - it will lead many, rightly or wrongly, to suspect you are touting.

That's how this site works - give and take. If no-one posted reviews, then punters would be having more shit punts and paying a lot for them.
We need punters to help each other out.

Thanks.  :hi: