Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY LAURRA in Wimbledon  (Read 2603 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY LAURRA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

I’ve been watching Laurra’s AW profile for a few days and liked what I saw but was a bit apprehensive by the lack of feedback, but her pictures kept me interested cos to me she looks sexy as fuck in them, so I thought I’d go and have a look and glad I did cos in real life she looks exactly like them.

I arranged the meet through a text and phone call but it wasn’t actually Laurra I spoke to when I called as her English isn’t as good as the girl who answers the phone, but still the booking got made and was nice and simple to set up.

The Session itself cost £100 for an hour, that included OWO, RO, very light FK, 69, face sitting, and lots of Shagging, I was also after a bit of A Levels which costs another £30 but that was a no can do as it appears that I’m too big (I love it when they say that). As for the gaff, it’s a discreet decent clean house with its own parking space near Wimbledon shopping Centre.

As for Laurra, like I said she looks just like her photos, sexy slim with small boobs and a great ass. As for her height, well she was taller than me so I asked her to take her heels off and guess what, she was still taller than me so I reckon she’s about 5ft 8. She tells me she’s Hungarian. As for her age she said she will be 35 next week, to me I would have said she is a girl in her mid 20’s going by her looks and body.

The meet itself, it started with Laurra answering the door to me dressed in Black panties, Bra and Black stockings, she dressed like the middle photo of the bottom row of her free gallery, she took me upstairs to a bedroom, we sorted the readies out, I was offered a shower then It was down to business.

We started off at the side of the bed with light FK and feeling each other up, she told me to get on the bed and went down on me, It weren’t long before we swapped over and I went down on her, she smelt lovely and fresh and seemed to enjoy my effort but wouldn’t allow me to finger her, we swapped over for a bit of 69 and then her turning round to sit on my face before we started shagging. Now  this is where she upped her game and climbed on top in a jockey position and started to ride me as if she was riding Golden Horn at the Derby telling me she wanted it hard whilst leaning forward for the odd kiss, I had to slow it down a gear as I wanted this to be a one pop session so we moved to doggie with her reaching back playing with my nuts whilst I rubbed her clit, we moved onto a few other positions and she loved them all but I was fucked so asked for more OWO with her looking up at me with those sexy eyes before shooting my load but no CIM.

Even though there was no DFK, A levels or CIM and I love them all, I will go back simply because I found Laurra to be a gorgeous, horny lots of fun girl, as well as being such a good shag.  :P

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Hi mate

Great review. Good to still had a good punt  :thumbsup:

Maybe the height issue would be solved by you wearing the stilettos instead of Laurra  :lol:

HD

Offline NightKid

Good on you for TOFTT-ing herbie.

And cue tranny comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...  :D

Offline claretandblue

Having just seen the photos with good reason

Offline herbie007

Each to their own and all that malarkey, but IMO she’s sexy as fuck and I’m looking to go back for more.  :P

@HD:  :drinks:

joseph670

From the photos alone facially she does look very maculine

Offline boardyhell

had a recent liaison with laurra ,i found her more attractive than her photos,her face is less harsh and the body is toned with smallish boobs ,all in all a very attractive lady
comms were good
she is situated in a cull de sac ,sort of a private estate in wimbledon ,you can park on south park rd and walk to her house as it near
enough there
laurra is a funny kettle of fish ,who has all the qualities to offer excellent services
her oral was rushed and there wasn't any effort on her point to to make any connection
normally when you ask a girl /lady to make an alteration to her service its taken on board instead of disbelief
she seems to understand english better when she takes your money than taking direction
shame because she has all the credentials to be an excellent punt
not in the same bracket as angellory
maybe we didn't click ,shame because i would have liked to return