Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking  (Read 767 times)

Offline johnDpunter

Being a novice and not having any reviews myself on AW (because I deleted my profile and now just put it back on), also having no pic on my page.  Can someone advise me how the Reverse booking feature works please? 

Corey302

I can definitely recommend the Reverse booking system.. you'd be amazed how competitive certain girls become with their pricing when the tables are turned and they're in a competition like this - it almost seems to become like eBay to them and they must win at all costs haha.

Also, you'll find girls you absolutely never knew existed on AW, and there are always a few gems out there that you're yet to find.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Overall I would recommend them too, but in recent months I have found an increasing number of time wasters, and I don't mean the usual people who don't read what you are looking for, I mean people who appear serious, you exchange messages, make a booking and then they let you down on the day having confirmed already. 

I have had several people who didn't bother to check the distance before they set off, and when push came to shove they weren't prepared to make the journey, and more than one who claimed to have overslept on the day (in all those cases, of course it's very short notice to try to make alternative arrangements).  So I'm becoming less of a fan of them than I used to be.

Ben4454

Overall I would recommend them too, but in recent months I have found an increasing number of time wasters, and I don't mean the usual people who don't read what you are looking for, I mean people who appear serious, you exchange messages, make a booking and then they let you down on the day having confirmed already. 

I have had several people who didn't bother to check the distance before they set off, and when push came to shove they weren't prepared to make the journey, and more than one who claimed to have overslept on the day (in all those cases, of course it's very short notice to try to make alternative arrangements).  So I'm becoming less of a fan of them than I used to be.

Have to agree. Expect a lot of last minute cancellations. General timewasting. Although I have met some good service providers from reverse bookings.

Offline johnDpunter

I can definitely recommend the Reverse booking system.. you'd be amazed how competitive certain girls become with their pricing when the tables are turned and they're in a competition like this - it almost seems to become like eBay to them and they must win at all costs haha.

Also, you'll find girls you absolutely never knew existed on AW, and there are always a few gems out there that you're yet to find.

found someone, just hope she is legit... reviews on AW seem ok - but not many on here.

Leitz.Noctilux

I posted my first RB last week & was impressed with the quantity of bids I received, what wasn't so impressive was the quality of them.

The vast majority of them seemed not to have read ANY of my requests, whilst others made bids at rates HIGHER than they were offering on their AW listings.

Unfortunately the meeting never happened as my planned 'free' afternoon was gobbled up by a tightened deadline.

But, on the other hand, I did find three new young ladies to add to my hotlist.