Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Sensual Masseuse (Cardiff)  (Read 4667 times)

2 review(s) for SENSUAL-MASSEUSE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline snaitram99

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try this one out. Only in Cardiff this week, but usually works in Bristol. Nearly didn't happen as for some reason she texted me a street name that has a Road, Square and Place, and the text giving the right street was delayed. Anyway she's in Claude Road, nearly opposite the former Chinese place. Ground floor at the back. Clean and tidy sparsely furnished flat. Don't know if anyone else uses it normally for working.

She is the nice looking girl in the pics. Some unobtrusive face piercings that you can see if you look closely at pics. Hungarian with reasonable English. Originally arranged one hour for £70. Because of road confusion ended up with 3/4 hour for £60 but probably a better deal in the end.

NB read her page. The sensual stuff is a bit hyped, it's basically a massage with a happy ending, her almost naked. Massage was I would say a good amateur level, not like a Thai or Chinese. She will rub her boobs on back and front and you can touch boobs but not nipples (which are pierced). Finish with a nice slow hand job. Did not feel hurried. Nice girl but would prob just go for half hour if she came to Cardiff again.

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds good, thanks for the review.

A good substitute for Ban Sukanee.

Offline snaitram99

Mrs Happy will be disappointed CB.  :(

Offline Corus Boy

Mrs Happy will be disappointed CB.  :(

I'll have to get her a Mrs Grumpy shirt for Christmas!  :D

newforthisyear

not bad at 50 notes either really. Worth it just to have a young good looking girl with her tits out wanking you off imo

Offline snaitram99

I notice Nicole on AW now says hoilday but Cardiff next. Would see her again. Wonder how she did in Swansea?  :unknown:

Offline rmoorecum

I saw her around that time too, I was surprised that she looked very much like her photos and I thought she was hot.

Average 'Swedish' massage, she rubs her tits on your back, a lot of lube and then possibly one of the best least rushed HJs I've ever had. I tried to avoid thinking about it to last as long as possible and she didn't speed up, carried on while I came and gave a grin and a giggle.

Clean shower facilities (I wasn't going to use but there was so much oil everywhere I had to).

Difficult to find because you don't really want to stand in the middle of a courtyard looking shifty and she was slow to reply. Only reason I ended up getting in is because I took shelter by a doorway and I could hear it buzzing constantly with her holding it open from her flat.

If all you're after is an attractive girl and a good HE then this is a nice place.

Offline snaitram99

Had a text to say she is back in Cardiff until middle of next week. Must have kept my punting phone number. Unfortunately I can't get to see her this week.

Location she gave me was a street in Canton near Chapter Arts centre.

newforthisyear

I was watching her profile, the day it said she was coming to cardiff and I was going to ring her first thing in the morning to arrange a booking the profile seemed to have dissapeared.

However, this has cropped up

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's debatable if it's real though, the picture is cropped and the other pics aren't there :s

Offline snaitram99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's debatable if it's real though, the picture is cropped and the other pics aren't there :s

The number given is the same as I had from her previously, so it could be a genuine new profile for her, unless taken over by another Hungarian  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:49:07 pm by snaitram99 »

SirFukedDaLot

Same girl.. just completed her stage 1 of her apprenticeship.

newforthisyear

I want a go! Sadly my punting funds are depleted until payday now haha

newforthisyear

Messaged her on AW last night
Called her this morning (No answer)
Left a text message
I was finishing work early... Not a single response today  :thumbsdown:

Offline jawill

I've tried texting her and messaging her the past few days as well...... Nowt, Nada, zip. Given up

Richard_Morgan98

I've seen her once, found her a bit moody to be honest, not that attractive , the pictures flatter her,

Rich

newforthisyear

I've tried texting her and messaging her the past few days as well...... Nowt, Nada, zip. Given up

Yup I gave up too!
I just wanted some young girl to wank me off one afternoon as I passing through canton, not too much to ask for eh?

SENSUAL-MASSEUSE

Hello! I am in Cardiff again! I had a busy period 2weeks ago. Sorry if i wasn't available and didn't response to everybody. If i can't answer the phone just leave a text and i will answer soon.
Thank you for your patience!
Nicole  :)