Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How is keeva hygiene wise.  (Read 2017 times)

kingkongking

Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment about Keeva's hygiene? I hope she is not one of those who just quickly use the wipe to get ready for next customer.

Regards,
King

Offline maxxblue

Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment about Keeva's hygiene? I hope she is not one of those who just quickly use the wipe to get ready for next customer.

Regards,
King

Do you know realise what you sound like?

Offline Kev3773

Unbelievable first post   :scare:  :unknown:

kingkongking

I know there will be some negative comments regarding this question but I would appreciate answer to the query as well. I do not want to insult her or anyone by asking this though.

Offline maxxblue

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:03:36 pm by maxxblue »

Offline foreverchanges

What a load of shite for a first post.

vw

Hi Guys,

Regards,
King
What are you like? You failed the forum hygiene test, now wash your mouth out boy !

Offline Kev3773

I know there will be some negative comments regarding this question but I would appreciate answer to the query as well. I do not want to insult her or anyone by asking this though.

There certainly won't be any positive comments. Explain yourself KKK

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Hi Guys,

Regards,
King

Her hygiene was perfect when I saw her (breath, body, pussy). I've just checked my review and I mentioned that I could smell soap on her skin so she must have been freshly showered. I've never seen anyone else report any problems with her hygiene either.

MrR

I had no problem when seeing her, her hygiene has always been spot on 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

That's exactly what you're doing, now be a good boy and off to bed, don't want you sleeping in for school and don't come on here again being a dickhead.

Offline AnthG

Why not book her for an hour and spend the first 10mins of it showering together? Then you will know 100% and also get turned on immensly to make the rest of the punt great.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kev3773

Her hygiene was perfect when I saw her (breath, body, pussy). I've just checked my review and I mentioned that I could smell soap on her skin so she must have been freshly showered. I've never seen anyone else report any problems with her hygiene either.

He didn't deserve an answer, a simple search on here would have given him the information if he was legitimate.

Offline maxxblue

He didn't deserve an answer, a simple search on here would have given him the information if he was legitimate.

+ 1

jacklast123123

She is one of the most hygienic in this business and her apartment is spotless, really bad of you asking on your 1st post, makes one wonder about you in more that one sense and you deserve your barring, get a life boy...

Offline maxxblue

Online Jimmy Cagney

Why not book her for an hour and spend the first 10mins of it showering together? Then you will know 100% and also get turned on immensly to make the rest of the punt great.

Really!!! You are just reinforcing his comments on supposed doubts about her hygiene. Just as bad as his initial post.

Offline AnthG

Really!!! You are just reinforcing his comments on supposed doubts about her hygiene. Just as bad as his initial post.

That was not! my intention. I was just trying to come up with something. I would have said the same if the OP had asked about any girl. It was a generic solution to his problem.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:57:30 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sesalovdarlo

I really don't think he meant to stir anything with that comment. I see what he is trying to say. Although I'd actually say keeva (along with the likes of tt, Savannah etc) have the best hygiene. They always smell soapy downstairs.

I myself love to give an ass a good tonguing. I find although a wg hygeine may be good it's not necessarily perfect around her back door. So I occasionally do what Anth suggested so I know her back door is ready for a lick of paint.  :D

Offline jonalpha

You could eat your dinner off Keeva's little bot, it's that clean.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Maybe, but we've seen how bad some people are at searching the forum so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I also wanted to make sure that any newbies who stumble upon this thread aren't left wondering if there are concerns about her hygiene because no-one answered the question.

greychap

What a div asking that, what is he expecting people to say yes she uses Aldi's baby wipes 2 for 1 :crazy:

greychap

That was not! my intention. I was just trying to come up with something. I would have said the same if the OP had asked about any girl. It was a generic solution to his problem.

:thumbsup: You was just trying to lighten the post in to something positive for him....but obviously just seemed like a piss taker but you was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Highlander