Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London Strip Pub Scene  (Read 8104 times)

Online Pally

Hello

A little "out of territory" here but after a long gap planning to visit the capital to reignite happy days trawling around the East end strip pub scene.

At the moment likely to take a travelodge in the City area but would be grateful if could advise on any cheap (but clean & safe) hotels. Must be a northern thing but the prices seem pretty high and will be staying for at least 2 possibly 3 nights.

Also where would you say are best places to visit? Intending to revisit Browns & Metropolis but open to other suggestions also! :D
Thanks   

Offline Malvolio

Haven't been there for years, but you could also try The Griffin on Clerkenwell Road - much the same set up as Browns.

Offline claretandblue

If you want a cheap hotel try tune hotel near Liverpool street, ideal for walking down to the stripper pubs too  :hi:

fredpunter

If you are in the vicinity of browns you could POP into the old axe and the white horse as well.

Offline lostandfound

There's a recently built Travelodge in Bethnal Green a few minutes walk from the Tube. Small rooms but clean and quiet (as long as you're not on the main road side of the hotel) and perfectly acceptable as a place to lay your head IMO.

tonysoprano

Just avoid the Rainbow and you'll be alright. Never liked that place, last time I was there the girls were absolute dogs as well.

Online musicman007

browns and horns are owned by the same person.both clean comfortable places with good looking girls..agree with tony about the rainbow sports bar,but you can always check some of the girls out by just walking past as they are always outside smoking in their stripper heels and fur lined puffy parkas.id give metropoilis a miss unless you want to pay an entrance fee just to get in the place,plus more for one of the themed rooms upstairs.white horse and old axe aren't too bad.all within a couple of minutes walk of eachother(hence the shoreditch stripping triangle)the griffin is a bit of a trek along old street along to clerkenwell,nearer chancery lane end,and has recently had a refurb so prices may be a bit iffy.plus there were some reports of the security there being a bit too over zealous in giving customers a slap if you dont donate the customary £1 to each girls jug before they go on stage to perform.hope this helps. :hi: :music:

Online Pally

Many Thanks everyone

This has given me some more options/things to consider.

Online pumps

are the days of donating £0.50 into the girls jug still acceptable?

it's been a long while since I messed about in a strip pub. lol

Sunnysunny

I was there last week. Inflation means it's now a pound

Offline LanceVance

The Griffin is good on a Saturday Night.

Asianspice

Hi Pally, only just seen your post. If you are planning a London trip and need to be on the east side of the city, you have a travel lodge near Tower Hill. I
You are then walking distance from a small and in my experience, the best lap dancing club of all.
Charlie's Angels, Alie Street, London E1. It changed its name around two years ago. Open from 4pm to 4pm. Usually gets a few girls joining others after 6pm. It's not until around 8-9pm that it starts to come alive. It's a friendly atmosphere with the girls not hassling you and outside, several seats where if your a smoker you can take a break or simply have some fresh are and a beer. The girls always join you and you can rest assure that your not being charged for the time that they spend with you. The dancing are £20 and you have a room where no bouncers stand at the door waiting for you to make an inappropriate move. Don't go upstairs unless you have plenty
of spare cash. I went only one and albeit a very intimate area is provided and the rules of the house are relaxed. You can run up serious money in half an hour time slots. The girls are mostly EE but very attractive. I would never go anywhere else when in town but unfortunately the pub strip joints are getting rare. This place has pub prices and happy hours every day but I am not sure if it opens weekends, you best check before.

Enjoy

AS

Online pumps

I bet inflation also means the "sound track" they strip to, is now 50% shorter.  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

Where's pally gone? Gets all this helpful advice and buggers off!

Offline dubs

Thats not bad, it was a pound when I used to go to them in the early '90s

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Where's pally gone? Gets all this helpful advice and buggers off!

To give him his due, he did issue some thanks about halfway up the thread. Maybe he's waiting until a definite conclusion before doing the same again :hi:

Offline claretandblue

To give him his due, he did issue some thanks about halfway up the thread. Maybe he's waiting until a definite conclusion before doing the same again :hi:
Ah yes I missed that  :hi:

Online Pally

Pally's still here noting & recordng from afar in the grim north. ;)

Plenty of options to consider for a early 2016 visit.
Cheers

LL

Just avoid the Rainbow and you'll be alright. Never liked that place, last time I was there the girls were absolute dogs as well.
That's my favourite one. I mentioned it before but I went there early on a weeknight (straight from work). It was just me in there as the only customer. Got a beer at the bar and was then approached by all of the girls (10-15 young Romanians - some cute, some skanky), in small groups for the sales pitch. One hopped onto the bar stool next to me, spread her legs, pulled her knickers aside and showed me her gash, then stuck her fingers in my mouth. That did the trick - paid her for a shitty dance. Strip clubs I hardly ever go to but I would go back to this one as for a few minutes I was Harry Styles surrounded by a hoard of besotted and desperate horny young groupies.

Online Pally

Hi - changing tack slightly with this thread.

By way of background have been chatting with a couple of strippers in my native North East. They are thinking of visiting the London strip scene over a weekend and thought I would do a little research for them to further endear myself ;)

Does anyone know if there are any pubs where can simply turn up to strip? Presumably most/all pubs sign girls up who appear on a agreed rota basis?

"My girls" would only be appearing on a adhoc basis if there any facility for this?

Many Thanks     

goonerman

If the dancers aren't your typical shit club dancers, then I know the private strip nights in Dalston take on the night auditions, maybe for a small fee... But they could make a fair amount if they loosen their rules a bit. There's enough info on these boards to find out where...

tonysoprano

"My girls" would only be appearing on a adhoc basis if there any facility for this?

Pics? Send some to the licensed venues via their websites and see what happens?

Offline ik

I was in the 'Ye olde Axe' just before Christmas on a Friday night, it was packed - I've never seen it so full. Lots of girls and least half worth a dance but I didn't partake as I had a punt line up for later in the evening. Lovely pre-punt time though, most of the girls will approach you with some physical contact in the bar, plenty of hands around waist and on some lovely arses to feel, a few grab your cock and tell you what a good time you'll have. I've had dances here before and they are full on, they are usually £20 in the small cubicle near the toilets and you get a great few of the action on the way for a piss. This night a couple of girls offered a special £40 dance in their upstairs room. Longer and dirtier was their selling point - has anyone been up and is it worth £40? My later punt was  was only £120 for a great session so it would have to be one hell of a dance! PM is you prefer

Offline pp2013

Been to the Axe a few times , great fun , never knew there was an upstairs though , only ever had dances in the communal room

tonysoprano

Been to the Axe a few times , great fun , never knew there was an upstairs though , only ever had dances in the communal room

That's what puts me off about that place. The communal dance area isn't really very private.

The best strip club in London I've been to (now closed) was a 'private members bar'. Run by some rather dodgy geezers but full of stunning girls. You had little cubicles and no cameras anywhere so once the curtain was pulled it was between you and the girl what happened. I had some very good 'dances' there.  ;)

Offline Da5

For anyone that has been to both...what's the best bet between the rainbow sports bar and the bags head in whitechapel, have heard positive on both?

Offline StevenS

I've been to the sports bar once and thought it was shit.

Best one I went to in the area was the axe, round the corner from Browns. No idea if it's still there as it was a few years ago.

I did meet amica Bentley at Browns though. She gave me a little card with her number. Saw her a short while later at her flat in tooting. £100 for an hour.!! Her prices have risen considerably since then - must be close to 8 or 9 years ago.

The other place that was good was metropolis on Bethnal Green road. Sort of a bridge between Browns and stingfellows
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:51:17 pm by StevenS »

Offline Da5

Nice one cheers! The axe is still around and have heard many positives so it could be the axe instead...only downer on stringfellows is the drinks prices and the very strict no touching rule which you could maybe get away with i the axe,nags head,rainbow etc

Offline flyingduck

I've a great night at the Nags head recently. Rules not fully enforced...

Offline Da5

Do certain girls allow touching? And I presume it's the quid in the pot every 5/10 mins! Will report back after friday ....the axe or the nags!

Offline flyingduck

Haven't been to the Axe for years. But the Nags was a couple of months ago. Almost as naughty as a "private party" I'd just left. It was quite late though - almost midnight. Don't know if it all goes on earlier on

Offline hawai5o

The other place that was good was metropolis on Bethnal Green road. Sort of a bridge between Browns and stingfellows

Anyone tried Metropolis recently ??

alansheareralan1995

:hi:

I would recommend FYEO over metropolis.

Offline scarebear

Metropolis, now theres a blast from the past. When i used to work in the city around 12-15 years ago and before i started punting (and when i was very niave) i went there quite a lot. Next to Cambridge Heath Station if i remember. I thought it was the be all and end all of strip pubs. Some of the girls would remember me and always come over for a chat when they were not working. I remember there was one i really fancied (and she knew it) and one night she said would i like to come upstairs to the private area where we could spend some "sexy time" together. Stupidly i agreed and once we went upstairs it was all done out in some type of egyptian temple style decor. She asked me if i was gonna buy her a drink which i did and we then spent the next 30 mins with her starkers and giving me a few erotic lap dances. I was allowed to touch her but nothing else. Afterwards she then told me our session was £100! And as there was a bouncer in the vicinity i could not get out of it so i had to cough up the money. I never went back again and started punting soon after.

So the moral of this story is:-

1/ We should all learn from our mistakes and not be easily led.
2/ No idea what Metropolis is like now, but if you go, be careful, you could find yourself spending a lot of money i a very short space of time.
3/ Stick to Punting, at least most of the time you get to do what you want!   

Offline Da5

I always hear some very good and some very bad stories about all strip clubs and from hear say it's much better to stick to the pubs for quality/value for money as the " premiership " boys like sophisticats , secrets , spearmint rhino etc use the basic 3 minute £20 as a sales pitch/teaser to get you to pay £500 upwards for a private booth with a bottle of cheap champagne And of course these big clubs are incredibly strict with the no touching in the private dancers and even have a bouncer walking up and down past the booths.

Will pop into the nags head after a few beers friday..hopefully it's a good session to write home about .

Offline StevenS

I only ventured upstairs once at metropolis and that was a blast. Cost a bit more but not £100 and you got to squirt the girls with water pistols. Funny when you've been on the beer

Offline Mr Girth

What's the deal with Parker's in Holborn? When I walk past in daytime it looks like a regular wine bar and restaurant. But I regularly hear mentions of it being a strip/private venue.

There's also the Red Rooms round the corner -again, never ventured inside. Has anyone?

Offline flyingduck

Had a great night in Parker's a few years ago. Didn't realise it still operated.
Have a dance from Brazilian Janey if you find her there. She can be very interactive...

Offline Da5

Have heard bad things about red rooms all round ...hear the private dances are very poor and last max 2 minutes however packers I have heard very good things! I work in the temple and it is very popular in that area I hear good Value for money, nice girls , cheap drinks and can get away with a bit more than most places in that area .

Offline ilovekungfu

I wound up in the Red Rooms on a stag a couple of years ago. On the plus side, the girls were particularly hot, if more pushy than normal and drinks, once you had paid a hefty door fee, were pretty reasonable. Dances were not all that. A couple of guys went upstairs but were vague as to what went on so I suspect it wasn't all that great. They had one of those annoying wankers in the toilets insisting you give him £5 for blocking the hand drier.

Had a better couple of hours in there than that sounds but there are probably better places.

Offline Da5

Would recommend the Rainbow sports bar massively ...pub prices for all drinks , very good value private dance for £20 with the VIP area being £120 for an hour with a girl and a bottle of wine so much cheaper than possibly any other place in london.My only negative is that it does get busy and can be very cramped which can be very annoying but Defo worth a visit IMO

yumyum3

very good value private dance for £20
:rolleyes:

Offline hawai5o

Would recommend the Rainbow sports bar massively ...pub prices for all drinks , very good value private dance for £20 with the VIP area being £120 for an hour with a girl and a bottle of wine so much cheaper than possibly any other place in london.My only negative is that it does get busy and can be very cramped which can be very annoying but Defo worth a visit IMO

What do you get for £120   in the VIP area ??

Offline anglian

I quite like the Rainbow Sports bar, but the girls are all over you when you walk in. Very "in your face", but I quite like that!
Some mingers, but the lineup changes fairly often I notice. Run by dodgy Albanians.