Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel 4You - South Kensington  (Read 1765 times)

Atticus Finch

External Link/Members Only

Incall at £120 p/hr

I recently saw Isabel as part II of my efforts to work through some long stayers on my AW hotlist.  She had previously been recommended to me by another punter whose opinion I trust, so I made the call.

Comms with Isabel were quick and easy and I arranged an early evening meeting.  She works out of the usual haunt near South Kensington station.  I've only been there a handful of times, and it's the only place that makes me feel furtive and sleazy just walking into the lobby...

The pictures of Isabel on her AW profile are pretty representative.  She is a 30ish, pretty, brunette Hungarian girl with an outstanding figure and well done fake tits that are just about proportionate to her frame.  When she answered the door she was wearing a sheer black dress and as she turned to lead me into the bedroom I was given a glorious view of her perfectly formed bum.

She is a friendly and chatty girl, and I was offered a drink and a shower, both of which I accepted.  Things flowed fairly naturally from there with plenty of kissing and oral both ways - she accepted a couple of fingers, a little gingerly at first, on the basis that 'she could see I was clean', and seemed appreciative enough of my efforts without bouncing off the walls.  This was followed by 69 and then sex in a number of positions, culminating in me taking her from behind until I came.  She offers a great view from behind.

We then lay about and chatted and stroked and nibbled and whatnot, and it was all very comfortable.  She eventually started kneading my balls and cock gently back into life and went down on me until I popped again.  She doesn't offer CIM, but was diligent with the baby wipes.

After a short moments recuperation I took another shower and bade her farewell.

A very attractive, friendly and fit girl who I may well see again and who I would have no hesitation in recommending for a solid vanilla punt.

Online musicman007

nice review and she looks cute imo....before i add her to my hl can i ask is her dfk,tangling of tongues or the pecks on the lips type? :hi: :music:

Atticus Finch

nice review and she looks cute imo....before i add her to my hl can i ask is her dfk,tangling of tongues or the pecks on the lips type? :hi: :music:

Plenty of 'proper' kissing - tongues and all.  It all felt like a decent vanilla GFE experience.