Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PleasureKate. (North LOndon) Has anyone had the pleasure yet?  (Read 1846 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone had the pleasure yet? PleasureKate. According to her profile she's new to AW. It doesn't say whether she's Verified or not. But there's no " Red Alert" on her profile.  :unknown:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline HighlyMotivated

I'm fairly sure that's the infamous Kate/melanykiss4u who is based on North Wembley, not north London. Not the girl in the photos but a pretty girl all the same, and an excellent WG

el-grecko

Yep, or LushGirlKatie was her previous profile... Very good vfm wg indeed.

Offline Steve2

Sounds like it is her. Very good girl

ramrodronnie

Thanks guys. All sounding quite positive at the mo. Much appreciated,  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Does anyone know what nationality she is?  :hi:

wazzer

If its lushgirlkatie then she's Greek/Romanian

ramrodronnie

If its lushgirlkatie then she's Greek/Romanian

Cheers wazzer. It is starting to sound like it may well be this lushgirlkatie. I haven't heard of her personally, so I don't know anything about her.
Greek/Romanian, mmm, sounds good. I know that there have been some horror stories surrounding Romanian WGs. But I'm not one for tarring them all with the same brush
Do you, or anyone else know, if this indeed this lushgirlkatie, what her measurements are?  :hi:

wazzer

Cheers wazzer. It is starting to sound like it may well be this lushgirlkatie. I haven't heard of her personally, so I don't know anything about her.
Greek/Romanian, mmm, sounds good. I know that there have been some horror stories surrounding Romanian WGs. But I'm not one for tarring them all with the same brush
Do you, or anyone else know, if this indeed this lushgirlkatie, what her measurements are?  :hi:
If it is her then she's about 5'4" with nice c cup tits slim body and a good fuck as far as I can remember

External Link/Members Only is her old profile it should bring up her reviews
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:35:22 pm by wazzer »

el-grecko

Ram have no worries about her being Romanian. If only all Romanian WGs were like her! Very nice girl, not the best looking out there but by no means bad looking! For me her personality and service make up for that... And if you're into anal, the extra £20 is well worth it! She seems to enjoy it too. :cool:

ramrodronnie

Cheers wazzer & el-grecko. That info was really helpful. I know that all of the Romanian WGs are not scamming thieves, as I've seen a few really good ones in the past year. I've had one B&S, and one uninterested, mechanical, conveyor belt clock watcher. So maybe I've been a little lucky? But 2 not so good punts out of around 10 Romanian WGs that I've seen in the past year, I don't consider too bad a ratio.
I think I'll put this  PleasureKate on to my HL as she does sound quite nice.

Cheers guys   :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Katie/Melysa is well reviewed on UKP and is a top SP. Her previous profiles will link her reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the links, and pointing me to the Reviews SamLP. Unfortunately all of the links have been closed down.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline davidgood

It looks like another name change for Katie, formerly Melysa.

See my review. She is definitely Romanian but provides a good service and enjoys anal although you have to pay extra.

I would be interested to know where she is now, as seems to have moved from North Wembley.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the links, and pointing me to the Reviews SamLP. Unfortunately all of the links have been closed down.  :unknown: :hi:

But her reviews are all there for you to read and form an opinion on whether you would like to see her. The OP has posted her latest profile, well at least what we think is her new one.

I would be interested to know where she is now, as seems to have moved from North Wembley.

I think she's still there David, the profile does say a few minutes away from North Wembley station.

ramrodronnie

But her reviews are all there for you to read and form an opinion on whether you would like to see her. The OP has posted her latest profile, well at least what we think is her new one.

I think she's still there David, the profile does say a few minutes away from North Wembley station.

Yeah, if she is the same girl? Then definitely one for my HL SamLP.   :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Melysa. Currently has black hair or at least she did in the earlier part of the week

ramrodronnie

Melysa. Currently has black hair or at least she did in the earlier part of the week

I wonder if this Kate is  Melysa The_Don? She could very well be, as these girls are often changing their hair colour.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Rocket Scientist

... And if you're into anal, the extra £20 is well worth it! She seems to enjoy it too. :cool:
With a but like that it would be rude not to tap that ass.  Added to HL with thanks

Online NightKid

I can confirm that whoever's behind it is still based in North Wembley, not North London, despite what the profile says.

So most likely it is indeed melanykiss4u/LushGirlKatie.

decentguy

:dash: her new profile is also gone now! :dash:

Does anyone know how to catch hold of her now or any new  link for her...

Offline The_Don

:dash: her new profile is also gone now! :dash:

Does anyone know how to catch hold of her now or any new  link for her...

Details listed in the reviews and replies

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63294.0

Katie/Melysa is well reviewed on UKP and is a top SP. Her previous profiles will link her reviews:

Offline collector

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:19:56 pm by collector »

wazzer

Yes she is still working, I'm seeing her Wednesday.

Offline SamLP

I call her on the number I put up in my review. Still works as I only called up a few days ago and spoke to her.

Offline SamLP

You could try to contact her sister and ask her number

They work in different locations, plus I don't think it would be a good idea.

Offline collector

They work in different locations, plus I don't think it would be a good idea.
I know about the location but I guess being sisters, they keep in touch everyday and why not, even helping each other's business.

wazzer

I know about the location but I guess being sisters, they keep in touch everyday and why not, even helping each other's business.
Why I've got a sister I'm happy not to see at all.