Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sophie Thomas Glasgow  (Read 2178 times)

4 review(s) for MissSophieThomas (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for English-Eleanor (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

£80 30 mins

After reading the recent reviews and the subsequent controversial long thread debating her age etc. which Miss T herself contributed to, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take the plunge and find out for myself what all the fuss was about.

Initial comms were good, spoke on the phone, she was very chirpy and friendly, arranged the time and she asked me to send a confirmation text 1hr before the booking, which I duly did. Sophie replied with her address 30 mins before the alloted time. As previously stated the flat is not far from Central Station, I arrived at her front door 5 mins early and phoned her to let her know...no reply! Not wanting to loiter in the doorway, I headed back towards the corner of the street where it's busier, as I did this, a Guy exited the building. So I get to the corner and phone again and low and behold Sophie answers, now this could be purely coincidental, there are after all many flats in the block an he could have come from any one of them.  :angelgirl:

Anyway, make my way up to be greeted at the door by Miss T, looking very glam in a nice tight dress and high heels. I have to say she is  a very attractive and sexy looking woman and is also friendly and welcoming. After a brief chat it was straight onto the business, and she doesn't mess about a real sexual dynamo or in more local terms a dirty wee ride. DFK,OWO, DT, CIM any position you want, dirty talk, I reckon she's pretty much up for anything and she does it with great gusto and enthusiasm.

At £80 for 30mins, Sophie is at the very limit of what I would pay, and to be charging that price you'd better be good...and she definitely delivers a well above average service and is out to satisfy. 

Offline seeker

Feels like I must be the only guy on ukp that hasn't rattled Sophie T. :(
May have to rectify that pretty soon .... :dance:
See what all the fuss is about  :cool:

Offline Jock D

If you don't mind parting with the £80 or £130, then I don't think you'll regret it...she has undoubted 'skills'  :cool:

JazzMan

If you don't mind parting with the £80 or £130, then I don't think you'll regret it...she has undoubted 'skills'  :cool:

What are her negative points?

Offline Jock D

Well Jazzman, as I alluded to in my review I'm pretty sure I was a back to back booking, which isn't great  :thumbsdown: With regards to her age I would say she looks mid 30's. However, in terms of the actual punt itself, I don't have any negatives to report as it was a full on half hour of filthy fun  :thumbsup:

JazzMan

Well Jazzman, as I alluded to in my review I'm pretty sure I was a back to back booking, which isn't great  :thumbsdown: With regards to her age I would say she looks mid 30's. However, in terms of the actual punt itself, I don't have any negatives to report as it was a full on half hour of filthy fun  :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it, I'm on my way...

Sophie T

Thanks for the lovely review Jock but I can assure you that I don't do bCk to back bookings. Most bookings I over run and I need plenty of time to get ready. Putting your teeth in and your hip back in place ain't easy.  Us oldies can't manage back to backs. I don't have the energy at my old age xxxx :)

Offline tazman1002001

Thanks for the lovely review Jock but I can assure you that I don't do bCk to back bookings. Most bookings I over run and I need plenty of time to get ready. Putting your teeth in and your hip back in place ain't easy.  Us oldies can't manage back to backs. I don't have the energy at my old age xxxx :)

:D I can vouch for the teeth and the dodgy hip  :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

:D I can vouch for the teeth and the dodgy hip  :lol:

Did you make sure it was yours you put back in when you left Taz?  :lol: I could tell you a story about ST's teeth  :dance:

mavgoose

My 2 recent visits have started almost bang on time , and ran over by a good 5/10 mins.
Shower offered after punt and another drink etc.

Hardly the signs of a back to back booking system.

DG

My 2 recent visits have started almost bang on time , and ran over by a good 5/10 mins.
Shower offered after punt and another drink etc.

Hardly the signs of a back to back booking system.

+1 Only met Sophie once but totally agree with relaxed atmosphere and no rush hospitality. Shower before and after and a cuppa. Must have been good as I've already rebooked  :dance:

Offline seeker

+1 Only met Sophie once but totally agree with relaxed atmosphere and no rush hospitality. Shower before and after and a cuppa. Must have been good as I've already rebooked  :dance:
She must make a great cup of tea
What's the biscuit selection like and nibbles  :lol:

DG

She must make a great cup of tea
What's the biscuit selection like and nibbles  :lol:

Don't know about the biscuits, but the 'nibbles' were phenomenal  :yahoo: