Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massages - Chelmsford  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Mij

Found myself wandering around the town centre yesterday and noticed a few Chinese / Thai massage shops around. Anyone know if extras are available in them, or of any I missed?

The ones I saw are;

Thai massage place on Beddow Road (near Prezzo)
Chinese Health shop in the Meadows centre....3 very pretty Chinese girls huddled around a computer in the back of the shop when I walked past!
Natural Health centre on Moulsham St (near McCartneys I think)
Another Chinese health place at the top of Moulsham st, next to the tattoo place.

Cheers,
Mij

Matty24579

Hi there i went to the one down Baddow Road near Prezzo two weeks ago friendly service but they dont do extras but you are allowed to stripped off naked but when she gets to your never reigons she covers them up with a towel.But good massage all together.

Offline Mij

Thanks for the info Matty.....if I try any of them I'll post my results back here!

Just from looking at the outsides of them, I would guess that the one down Moulsham St is prob the best bet...the ones at the top of Moulsham and in the Meadows are prob a bit too public to offer much.

The Thai one looks interesting though....may try that and see what develops ;-)

:drinks:
Mij

Matty24579

Ok the one in the meadows is a bit too public even though there are a few Chinese and Thai girls round town

Offline sparkus

Having seen this... am tempted to try a few out of London locations while work is thin on the ground (massage and cinema afterwards) to see how the staff compare.  Any recent visits? Obviously two of the above can be ruled out...

Offline sqlbatsman

Hi there i went to the one down Baddow Road near Prezzo two weeks ago friendly service but they dont do extras but you are allowed to stripped off naked but when she gets to your never reigons she covers them up with a towel.But good massage all together.

I actually was hopeful of this place! But glad to know someone has already tried it and know what to expect. Would you say if they were chatty or hardly spoke any english?

Offline Mij

Update: I noticed a while ago that the Thai place on Baddow  Road  had closed down, then was taken over by a tattoo shop. Then a couple of weeks ago noticed it was back as a thai massage shop. Checked on gumtree and VS and it did look as if it had been taken over by a different owner.....new phone number, etc, but seemed to be using the same photos. Dropped them a quick text about rates.....got a reply....then followed up with an enquiry about extras....got a further reply to "call me x". Universal answer for "yes"!

So wandered by the next time I was in town....the sign had definitely changed, so thought why not and popped in. Met by older largish woman all in black. Said I didn't have an appointment. She hesitated for a minute, then said it was ok and led me to one of the rooms. £50 for 1 hour massage. Was asked to undress fully and shown a small towel on the bed to use. She then left and I stripped and popped up on the bed and covered myself with the towel. Nice warm room and gentle music in background....not like some places!

I was lying there for about 5 mins and could hear a bit of a discussion going on outside the room in Thai. Then a couple of mins more then the same woman popped back in and started the massage. She apologised for the slight delay and said that the hour would start now. Good, competent massage. Towel was discarded by her after about 5 mins!

Got to the hour mark and nothing had been suggested by her...no cc swipes or accidental touches even after turning over. Was going to write it off, then she asked if I would like another lady to come in for a special massage! I agreed, quite surprised! She left and a minute later a young slim Thai girl comes in , dressed in Thai costume / clothes and asks if I wanted 4 hand massage! Haven't been a fan of these in the past so politely declined. She then grabbed some oil and performed a very good HE which lasted about another 10 mins. She allowed touching, but no clothes came off, nor was there the offer of anything more. I suspect she and the other woman I was offered were already booked for other massages when I went in, and the mamasan squeezed me in as an extra. More may be on offer during a full hour with one of the actual masseuses I guess....Will have to go back and try! £20 extra for the HE. The 4 hand was offered up at £40.

Quick shower afterwards and then back on my way. Was in there for about 90 mins in total.

I will return and let you know how it goes....

Can't do a link from my phone but easy enough to Google the place.

Cheers,
Mij

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the update Mij - too late for me now I am back to work.

Are none of the Chinese places worth it then?

Offline Fatrobbutler

Mij sorry fella, you say you checked it out on VS?

Offline sqlbatsman

Update: I noticed a while ago that the Thai place on Baddow  Road  had closed down, then was taken over by a tattoo shop. Then a couple of weeks ago noticed it was back as a thai massage shop. Checked on gumtree and VS and it did look as if it had been taken over by a different owner.....new phone number, etc, but seemed to be using the same photos. Dropped them a quick text about rates.....got a reply....then followed up with an enquiry about extras....got a further reply to "call me x". Universal answer for "yes"!

So wandered by the next time I was in town....the sign had definitely changed, so thought why not and popped in. Met by older largish woman all in black. Said I didn't have an appointment. She hesitated for a minute, then said it was ok and led me to one of the rooms. £50 for 1 hour massage. Was asked to undress fully and shown a small towel on the bed to use. She then left and I stripped and popped up on the bed and covered myself with the towel. Nice warm room and gentle music in background....not like some places!

I was lying there for about 5 mins and could hear a bit of a discussion going on outside the room in Thai. Then a couple of mins more then the same woman popped back in and started the massage. She apologised for the slight delay and said that the hour would start now. Good, competent massage. Towel was discarded by her after about 5 mins!

Got to the hour mark and nothing had been suggested by her...no cc swipes or accidental touches even after turning over. Was going to write it off, then she asked if I would like another lady to come in for a special massage! I agreed, quite surprised! She left and a minute later a young slim Thai girl comes in , dressed in Thai costume / clothes and asks if I wanted 4 hand massage! Haven't been a fan of these in the past so politely declined. She then grabbed some oil and performed a very good HE which lasted about another 10 mins. She allowed touching, but no clothes came off, nor was there the offer of anything more. I suspect she and the other woman I was offered were already booked for other massages when I went in, and the mamasan squeezed me in as an extra. More may be on offer during a full hour with one of the actual masseuses I guess....Will have to go back and try! £20 extra for the HE. The 4 hand was offered up at £40.

Quick shower afterwards and then back on my way. Was in there for about 90 mins in total.

I will return and let you know how it goes....

Can't do a link from my phone but easy enough to Google the place.

Cheers,
Mij

Thanks for the update, I will look to give this a try this week for sure and update!

Offline Mij

Have posted a review of second visit to the Chelmsford Thai place.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180222.0

:drinks:
Mij