Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who gets your WORST PUNT OF THE YEAR 2015 AWARD  (Read 4496 times)

Dodo

Who do you give your bottom award to?
Give a name and location, preferably with an AW Link, and feel free to add your reasons if you like.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:16:11 pm by Dodo »

vw

Hannah, travelled 70 miles in a day including the final 8 through rough ass part of Birmingham as school kicking out time

Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67459.0

AW - External Link/Members Only

Sorry only one bad punt on my visits, due to the reviewers here in the Midlands

Offline Demistify

This one - and she is being discussed on the review board as a B & S. External Link/Members Only

Booked a set time. I turned up in the area and she stopped answering her phone.  Sent several texts asking WTF was going on, as I walked around and around the area. I think this must have taken the best part of half an hour. Eventually, she answered and gave me the address.

In we went, led upstairs, sat down. By this time I was so pissed off that, when she had what I construed to be an appalling attitude, I said 'Fuck this, I'm going'. The only time I have ever walked.

Thought I had done a review on here, but couldn't have done.

Ming

This one - and she is being discussed on the review board as a B & S. External Link/Members Only

Booked a set time. I turned up in the area and she stopped answering her phone.  Sent several texts asking WTF was going on, as I walked around and around the area. I think this must have taken the best part of half an hour. Eventually, she answered and gave me the address.

In we went, led upstairs, sat down. By this time I was so pissed off that, when she had what I construed to be an appalling attitude, I said 'Fuck this, I'm going'. The only time I have ever walked.

Thought I had done a review on here, but couldn't have done.

Think you dodged a bullet, she's a barebacker

Offline Sonny Crockett

Tallulah Tease - Undisputed Worst Punt.........

Though she's the only one I've seen in the West Midlands this year.

Offline Demistify

Think you dodged a bullet, she's a barebacker

Yeah, you aren't wrong. Jebus.

Offline Demistify

I have thought about, and tried, to book her several times for kinky stuff. From what I have learned since I don't think I will bother!

wolves87

Hi guys

Mine has to be louiseloo in wolves, worst punt I have ever had, my review is on here but I can't cut and paste on this phone for some reason  :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have thought about, and tried, to book her several times for kinky stuff. From what I have learned since I don't think I will bother!

Tallulah Tease

She's more interested in computers, than the actual sex itself.

I had really high expectations for the punt when I saw her. I got the complete opposite.

Offline Gipsy danger

This chic called Sasha who was a Romanian who worked at Libra Sauna, brown hair, blue eyed girl. Now Libras had a ton of EE's and most were ok, a couple were fantastic shouts, but this chic was a right plain in the ass.
She has a attitude from the get go and had a right bitch fit when she noticed I was chewing gum while shaggin her...she did everything possible to make this shag memorable for all the wrong reasons.  Her loss anyways since I had my regular on stand by  :cool:

Offline MarkR

I met her a couple of years ago and had a great time. Seems to have lost interest now though from what I've read

Chuckman

Sexislutnyx by a country mile.

AW: External Link/Members Only

Review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64958.0

This was absolutely dreadful. No kissing, terrible OWO, completely uninterested and one shot only.

A punt that reminds me of when I started in the 90s and glad we've made so much progress since then.

Offline JEH7376

Jenna lust, worst punt this year and worst for probably 3 years at that

Offline dboy74

The not so Sweet Elizabeth

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46050.0

A prossie that does not know how to BJ or wax her arsehole!

Offline Oooops

wax her arsehole
  :scare:
I find there's something erotic about a ladies slightly hairy pits but one with a hairy arsehole  :vomit:

Offline Boundless

Without doubt

Cherry Delainey and "guest"!!
To be fair Cherry on her own wouldn't have been too bad but she was doing a non-requested buy one get one free with some right old dog. I know I'm not the only guy on here that experienced it. She was about 60, saggy tits, fag breath etc and about as erotic as a wet halibut. She was a one person answer to premature ejaculation, in fact, she could kill a hard-on stone dead from 100 yards!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonsfinest91

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
What happened with honeypotsweet?

smithie1000

Who do you give your bottom award to?
Give a name and location, preferably with an AW Link, and feel free to add your reasons if you like.

My fat fucking partner........................

Dellboy

My fat fucking partner........................

Worcester street Wolverhampton. Worst Chinese in the western world!

Dellboy

link ???

Like the old bird at Worcester St.  I have tried and failed. (With link)
Will try again tomorrow. 

Roadster

Dellboy

Like the old bird at Worcester St.  I have tried and failed. (With link)
Will try again tomorrow.

Offline azrael

For me it would have to be this little hungarian number natalia

I cant remember much other than it was crap and i left early, worked off broad st in the plaza compex

mikexxlong

Without doubt Louisa

Who works out of at your service and Garden of Eden External Link/Members Only

I had seen her 3 times; it would be a very long post approaching that of a novel trying to explain my utter stupidity  :dash:

Anyway each time she was complete crap to say the least and my personnel opinion is well justified

No enthusiasm what so ever, extras that was paid for was not carried out or very briefly performed in such a half arsed manner it felt insulting,
 Has a real attitude problem, can & will get confrontational for no reason what so ever
Just a disinterested, miserable looking stroppy cow, who should really find another way to get money if she is able,

The only WG who I have walked out on mid punt
I felt genuinely robbed/ ripped off by; even anger and I’ve had some real crap punts before but just felt disappointed & pissed off
 She may look quite nice when all tarted up but best to avoid her

smithie1000

Without doubt Louisa

Who works out of at your service and Garden of Eden External Link/Members Only

I had seen her 3 times; it would be a very long post approaching that of a novel trying to explain my utter stupidity  :dash:

Anyway each time she was complete crap to say the least and my personnel opinion is well justified

No enthusiasm what so ever, extras that was paid for was not carried out or very briefly performed in such a half arsed manner it felt insulting,
 Has a real attitude problem, can & will get confrontational for no reason what so ever
Just a disinterested, miserable looking stroppy cow, who should really find another way to get money if she is able,

The only WG who I have walked out on mid punt
I felt genuinely robbed/ ripped off by; even anger and I’ve had some real crap punts before but just felt disappointed & pissed off
 She may look quite nice when all tarted up but best to avoid her

Hey that sounds like my ex????? was she fat as well????

Offline Bigron91

Reggie I agree...

Honeys place was a dodgy council house in west brom.. Started with a ultra vigorous hand job and as mini Ron didn't jump immediately to attention, she kept asking me if I had an issue... Well this certainly caused an issue! Only the second time in nearly 20 years of punting did I not shoot my load!

jade is like Wilfred bramble in a dress... At least I managed to shoot over her though...

smithie1000

Reggie I agree...

Honeys place was a dodgy council house in west brom.. Started with a ultra vigorous hand job and as mini Ron didn't jump immediately to attention, she kept asking me if I had an issue... Well this certainly caused an issue! Only the second time in nearly 20 years of punting did I not shoot my load!

jade is like Wilfred bramble in a dress... At least I managed to shoot over her though...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Oooops

Aarold....... :lol: :lol: :lol: