Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Lucy in Exeter - anyone?  (Read 531 times)

Offline fredfunkster

Does anyone have a report on this big-titted trollope? She looks great for a lunch-time tit wank /facial. Three good AW reviews, but as we know that can mean nothing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wonder if she is the Busty_Lucy_86 in Bristol earlier this year?

Any info greatly received. Cheers

Offline SmokeEater

Does anyone have a report on this big-titted trollope? She looks great for a lunch-time tit wank /facial. Three good AW reviews, but as we know that can mean nothing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wonder if she is the Busty_Lucy_86 in Bristol earlier this year?

Any info greatly received. Cheers
She was in Swindon a month or so a go.
Had 30min for £50 booking with her.
Requested facial finish which I got.
Nice lady but thought she looked slightly bigger and older than pics.
Good cheap punt but wouldn't go back.

Offline fredfunkster

Thanks for the info. I reckon that's a "go" for a 15 min unload.

Older and bigger I can live with, if she takes a nice facial.

Just good to expect no switch n bait.   :hi:

Offline chief-93

I am planning on seeing her today, have already emailed her as she doesnt have a phone number up

lets hope she replies :cool:

Offline fredfunkster

Ha ha, same! 

No reply yet..

I'm not expecting Miss World, but please do let us know how you get on. I hope she's not in that city centre apartment they share.. never again..

Offline chief-93

Ha ha, same! 

No reply yet..

I'm not expecting Miss World, but please do let us know how you get on. I hope she's not in that city centre apartment they share.. never again..

City centre apartment? whats wrong with it?

Offline fredfunkster

I mean the place near the Cathedral - I got done with a bait n switch there a while back. I felt really uncomfortable ringing the buzzer, then passing another punter on the stairs, and was a bit freaked out by the time I got in the room. The room itself (with a different girl from expected) was dingy, curtain drawn, single, grubby mattress.. ugh..

The girl herself was nice enough but clearly not enjoying herself. I couldn't bring myself to do anything.  Punting for me is a total escape. This felt like a trap.

I'd rather an old slapper who's up for it than a young fit woman missing her home.