Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threatened with police action  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Help!
I got messaged by kaite kisses. To ask if id book her again. I told her id met someone and was retiring from punting.
She immeditely went mental, told me she would see the police to get them to come and take the photos i took of her.
Today she messaged to say shed seen a solicitor! And will be seeking compensation.
Obviosuly im worried, even though it all sounds like bs.
Shall i just message her to say i cant see her again and she is blocked?

vw

Wouldn't even dignify it with a response, you shouldn't argue with the insane, best block and let herself wind herself up !

What have you done wrong that the police will care about ?

Assume you mean her

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:15:02 am by vw »

bilbo

Typical mental hooker response to losing a regular punter,you have nothing to worry about.

Just block her and forget about it

Offline Outcallguy

Yes thats her. Will block her now.

Offline pumps

she's desperate for money, looks like she likes a helping of drugs on a regular basis.

She was probably off her head when she messaged you, as said above...just ignore her.

Offline cueball

I agree with all the comments above, ignore her.

What the bloody hell are the plod going to do, she gave you consent to take pics of her, they're yours. Tough shit love.

Storm in a d cup

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She is already on the UKP blacklist as a thief.

Contact Admin and get her added to the Threats & Abuse section.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ignore the crazy bitch, you have nothing to worry about.      :hi:

Offline AnthG

She is already on the UKP blacklist as a thief.

This is confusing, she is on the blacklist due to the original poster of this topic saying he lent her money and she refuses to see him no more to work off the loan?

After a great first booking Katie contacts me saying she needs £150 for a room as she's been kicked out of her flat.
She agreed to give me 3 bjs in return.
So I transferred the money.
Long story short.
She then refuses to see me. She said she's transferred the money back to my account, but it will take 2 days to reach me. (that's by 14 Aug 2015)
When I asked her to send me a pic as proof, she replied "you calling me a liar like everyone else. I'll pay you back £10 a week"

I said I'd book her again when my money is in my account and she said she wouldn't be seeing me again.

I know you're all going to tell me what a fucking moron I am.
But I obviously have to warn others she's not to be trusted.

Did she pay you back for this?

Why didn't you just say instead of this. No because you stole from me?

I got messaged by kaite kisses. To ask if id book her again. I told her id met someone and was retiring from punting.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:42:29 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She immeditely went mental, told me she would see the police to get them to come and take the photos i took of her.

With digital pics, how would that work?

Put them on a memory stick and put it in her letterbox,  job done.   How would she ever know if other copies exist?   :wacko:

Online RedKettle

as others have said ignore her

I have added to my black list!!

cockneybstrd

It dont take much to confuse me but this thread has.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64659 here is the review the OP did of her.

What I cant work out is why you were bothering to have any communication with her. Did she pay back the money she owed you ?. I would have just ignored her threat and got on with my life.

Offline AnthG

It dont take much to confuse me but this thread has.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64659 here is the review the OP did of her.

What I cant work out is why you were bothering to have any communication with her. Did she pay back the money she owed you ?. I would have just ignored her threat and got on with my life.

Agree, this is the post confusing me.

Yes thats her. Will block her now.

Outcall guy is acting like he doesn't know she is a wrongun from the tone of this post from him? And yet she is on the blacklist for stealing from you three months ago?

yorkshire123

OP, lease don't tell me you have seen her again after she "borrowed" money off you?

If not....
I find it strange that you didn't tell her to fuck off due to owing you already & that you didn't mention this in your post, I know I would have.

Either way tell her & her pimp to go fuck each other & to find another mug to pay for Christmas sniff.

cockneybstrd

Today she messaged to say shed seen a solicitor! And will be seeking compensation.

how many and when did you take the photos of her did you attempt to use these as leverage when she didnt pay up the cash she stole from you ?

Offline Outcallguy

Sorry i didnt mean to confuse.
I know shes a wrongun. I was just asking what the best course of action is.
Its rare for a girl to contact me asking for a booking and then go mental when i say im not punting anymore.
And no of course she never paid me back

Offline AnthG

Its rare for a girl to contact me asking for a booking and then go mental when i say im not punting anymore.
And no of course she never paid me back

So do you not think the reason she went mental and talking about seeing a solicitor for compensation and the like (for lost earnings I am guessing) was possibly due to her being put on the blacklist and not because you have some photos of her.

It was kind of relevent info to your original query.

Offline Outcallguy

Ok iget your points.
Yes i was worried. But Just wanted the forums support and advice.
I had blocked her phone first time round. So im shocked she still managed to message me.

vw

Ok iget your points.
Yes i was worried. But Just wanted the forums support and advice.
I had blocked her phone first time round. So im shocked she still managed to message me.
Was it a different number these girls get through a few,

Online RedKettle

I would assume that she has just realised she has been blacklisted on here due to the OP's review and asked for a meeting so that she could arrange a suitable (in her warped mind) revenge.

Never go back after a negative review!!

Offline pumps

Just found some of her old AW profile pictures on my hdd, I was right about the drugs...she's got a pic of herself on her bed with a drug dealers portion of cannabis and splifs ready to smoke  :wackogirl:

Offline buccdriver

She won't go to the police. Doubtless, she doesn't declare her WG earnings to the taxman, so she might just be heaping trouble on herself if she does.

Perhaps you should consider a new PAYG simcard for punting purposes only?

westbay_abaco

I am with AnthG - lots of things dont add up here.

Offline smiths

Help!

Assuming the photos you took were with her permission you haven't done anything wrong for the police to get involved in, or a Solicitor. If that's the case ignore the stupid cunt is my advice.

greychap

If she took money off you before and never paid you back so basically a polite way of stealing in my book.

Then she has some front after ripping you off to mention police and solicitors. Too many wrong uns around.

vw

Why would she come moaning to admin, it she had been to solicitors or police, they would have said let us deal with it !

greychap

Why would she come moaning to admin, it she had been to solicitors or police, they would have said let us deal with it !

Even if that post was even vaguely with a bit of truth about the photos, she is someone that has used her status to con money from a punter and not pay him back so low and desperate to borrow money off your punters when the whole point of doing this job is so you don't need to borrow money :thumbsdown:

Offline nervyfooker

solicitor is bollocks-too expensive and they wouldn't take on a non case
like this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63743.0

your review praises her service but doesn't mention her personality so in hindsight
were there any signs that she was a bit mental or druggy?

Offline smiths

If she took money off you before and never paid you back so basically a polite way of stealing in my book.

Then she has some front after ripping you off to mention police and solicitors. Too many wrong uns around.

Indeed, too many wrong-uns and too many fucking idiots lending low life WGs money falling for their absolute bollocks sadly, when WILL punters learn.

Offline seeker

Indeed, too many wrong-uns and too many fucking idiots lending low life WGs money falling for their absolute bollocks sadly, when WILL punters learn.
Why would a punter lend a wg money,is he not paying her enough to bang her in the first place   :unknown:
A fool and his money are easily parted a twat and his money are parted even easier. :sarcastic:

greychap

They wont sadly a lot of silly blokes around and silly girls too. Business should stay more business what is it with girls asking punters to borrow money, where is the pride? :thumbsdown:

Offline jackthelad

Tbh, we are only human. Some are just more easily convinced by a sob story than others. If it's a regular then some sort of feelings may have developed for them etc.

Online RedKettle

Why would a punter lend a wg money,is he not paying her enough to bang her in the first place   :unknown:
A fool and his money are easily parted a twat and his money are parted even easier. :sarcastic:

When I was naive and had not found UKP I did once lend a WG money in exchange for a set number of cheap punts - worked like a dream, quality shags with an attractive young bird at £30 a go.  However when we repeated the same thing it went sour and I struggled to get appointments with her.  Overall I still feel I was up on the deal.  However I agree with the general point and would not do that again.

Offline dboy74

Definitely block the mad bitch!

oring123

With wgs as soon as they feel they dont have the upper hand in any deal it soon turns sour !

Offline Londonpunter30

Call her bluff.  Tell her you are reporting her for harressment.  Ask for her solicitors details so your solicitor can talk to hers.  She's hasn't bothered to do that as any solicitor will tell her she has no case, and charge her for telling her that.

Ask for her full details and address so you can take her to small claims court

overdone

I wouldn't pay £150 an hour to fuck that or take photos going by those 2 main photos. Hope she doesn't bother you again

Offline mexicola

Call her bluff.  Tell her you are reporting her for harressment.  Ask for her solicitors details so your solicitor can talk to hers.  She's hasn't bothered to do that as any solicitor will tell her she has no case, and charge her for telling her that.

Ask for her full details and address so you can take her to small claims court

#antagonisingmadbitchprossie 

I like it. :)

Offline shrewsmale

Help!

Based on what you say, She doesnt have any viable legal action against you so I wouldnt worry. Just block and move on

zulu

cant understand why you saw this druggie with her feedback, but I think the Constabulary would be more interested in her and her colleagues and be happy for an invite in so wouldnt worry, if we all used the feedback system and didnt try and be clever booking on the phone we could clean-up the purple-site.

Offline mattylondon

Help!
Simply ignore and block or better still, change your phone number and Adultwork profile.

You'll never hear from her again. I wouldn't spend a second worrying about it.

Another very, very good reason why all punters should use an unregistered punting sim. The motto being no matter how good the service or how nice an SP comes across, do not trust any prossie or let her into your life. Be respectful but keep a complete separation. When some punters start to engage in crossover (not saying you have) that's when you can get into trouble. You want to be in a position where if the shit hits the fan, through no fault of your own, you can simply switch sims and walk away.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:24:52 am by mattylondon »

Offline Deepstroker

She sounds like a desperate druggie who thought she had her claws into you and is now trying to keep you hooked so that she can slowly drain you of cash. Has she asked for a deposit for a new flat yet or similar? dump dump dump,ignore ignore ignore,,

vw

cant understand why you saw this druggie with her feedback, but I think the Constabulary would be more interested in her and her colleagues and be happy for an invite in so wouldnt worry, if we all used the feedback system and didnt try and be clever booking on the phone we could clean-up the purple-site.
I don't think so, these people are snide, no need to use their booking system at all. 

Hawdit

I have fucked up so any times over the years punting, druggies, nutters and scammers.  But the one thing I have learned, isn't to avoid trouble, because generally I don't!!! It is when the shit hits the fan just calmly walk away and ignore the mad bitch, works at home as well. :P

Offline NIK

iloverachelv

Booked for Friday, I'll let you know if I can get your loan money back after the punt.

:crazy: lol as if.

cockneybstrd

Purple site you can call it adultwork.

I doubt the old bill are going to be interested in oz of skunk if it was oz of coke maybe as they could get a better mark up when the re-sell it.

Offline Luke

her feedback on AW is funny, I dont think she cares a damn but one to avoid for sure!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

She's a fucking nutcase if she goes mental over a punter deciding not to punt anymore!!!