Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: on my hot list  (Read 1004 times)

Offline photoclicker

External Link/Members Only
This ones has caught my eye a few times. I have seen here around Preston quite nice looking, but does not have a incall place

Offline cueball

She's never come up on any searches on aw  :dash: and looks good, I can't see on her profile Where it says no incall venue though and she has incall rates.

What I will say is i I'm very wary of lasses that pump car meets and she seems to favour the car meet.  Yes, I'm probably over thinking it but a car meet girl is one step from street skank in my mind.

Stick her in your quarantine hotlist and watch her feedback (which I would have thought would have grown by now) grow.

Definately one I wouldn't rush into but watch to see her progression.

Offline photoclicker

she was under a different name a while back. does not give much away in messages

Offline cueball

she was under a different name a while back.

Which raises the question of why change name?

Me thinks one to swerve, I won't be troubling her schedule.

Offline hungrypunt

Nice one Big Billy, what teamwork   :drinks:

Offline photoclicker

Yes that's her, interesting how you found that photo though. seems a interesting site

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's the girl I was thinking of, sure she had negative feedback on her last profile and there was some sort of spat on her feedback like she was being targeted (maliciously or genuinely) by another girl or punter.

Agree with the comments above about pushing car meets makes me nervous about being robbed in a scam etc

Just seems like one to be very cautious of, personally i'll give her a miss

Jay-Jay

Saw some time ago and thought I had reported but can't find it. I too was pissed about for a while before an actual meet occured. Her in call place was originally the high rise flats in Avenham. When we got down to business each time she did seem to enjoy it but I have vanilla tastes which she may prefer.
Her profiles, lots of name changes, come and go and she's always difficult to pin down for appointments. I think the car meets are simply a product of her difficulties getting an in call spot not really an attempt at a scam......basically a disorganised fekkin airhead.

Jay

Offline cueball

Saw some time ago and thought I had reported but can't find it.
Jay

You did report it jay, I remember the post and her old pic on her profile, crap quality selfie into a mirror with her stood there in a pair of jeans, stripey tee shirt type top and her hair up looking very chavvy.

I think it might have been on a preston girls type thread

I think Blackpool is also correct in his recollection.

Jay-Jay

Thanks CB...I know I'm going senile but I had the distinct impression I'd mentioned seeing her before. Have to say she is a little cutie when you get hold of her. That's if you like skinny birds which I do.

Jay