Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket and bangkok bar recommendations  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Liam52

It's my first time going and won't be spending too much time in phuket or bangkok, maybe a couple nights in each

Looking for some bar recommendations please as probably won't have the time for too much trial and error!

Offline Jerboa

It's my first time going and won't be spending too much time in phuket or bangkok, maybe a couple nights in each

Looking for some bar recommendations please as probably won't have the time for too much trial and error!

Unless we have a expat on the ground who knows the scene well, it's just pot luck, bars change, for better or worse, so I can't recommend any in either, my advice is just take a wander about bangla, it's mostly open air beer bars, so easy to check out the girls, no need to sit at the first bar a girl drags you to, as for Bkk you being a newbie stick to lower Sukhumvit rd, do nana plaza, and soi cowboy, and maybe a disco, if you want a soapy massage head up to Ratchada road on the Metro to one of the parlours.

Offline Jimmyredcab

In Bangkok you might want to check out one of the most famous freelancer bars called The Beergarden on Soi 7.

Don't expect any beauty queens though.     :hi: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline riskytimes

I recommend you try the soapy suds establishment in Phuket an hour well worth spent !! its 2000bht which is roughly 40 quid . you go in to what at first appears to be a huge hotel but once inside you take a seat and look at the glass screen which behind sits up to 40 to 50 ladies of all sizes and looks. You are not hurried or pushed in to deciding in fact the staff will bring you a drink so you can sit and view them until you decide. Each girl has a number and when you choose she will meet you on the steps and take you to one of about 40  bathrooms where she will run the biggest warm soapy bath youve ever seen !!! you both enjoy a bath together then you get massage on an inflatable bed then another bath and then the service of your choice !!

There is not one ugly duckling amongst them and this will be one of the most memorable experiences of your visit ! I have just returned and cant wait for next visit in march 2016. good luck

Online METEOR

I recommend you try the soapy suds establishment in Phuket an hour well worth spent !! its 2000bht which is roughly 40 quid . you go in to what at first appears to be a huge hotel but once inside you take a seat and look at the glass screen which behind sits up to 40 to 50 ladies of all sizes and looks. You are not hurried or pushed in to deciding in fact the staff will bring you a drink so you can sit and view them until you decide. Each girl has a number and when you choose she will meet you on the steps and take you to one of about 40  bathrooms where she will run the biggest warm soapy bath youve ever seen !!! you both enjoy a bath together then you get massage on an inflatable bed then another bath and then the service of your choice !!

There is not one ugly duckling amongst them and this will be one of the most memorable experiences of your visit ! I have just returned and cant wait for next visit in march 2016. good luck
Where is this place? Is it patong?
I'm going in January and would like to try something like this. Went to one in Bangkok but the girls weren't that nice!

Offline marty-y

I too have recently come back from two and a half weeks in Thailand (where I visited Bangkok, Patong and Pattaya). And I also tried the highly recommended soapy massage whilst I was over there (amongst other massages). In Patong I believe the place is called Christians massage - it's a very large pink building about 5-10mins walk away from Bangla road - you can't miss it.

Offline Jerboa

Christins is the one and only soapy in Phuket afaik, and best avoided, not sure when it was ever 2k baht, always from what I recall and from reading the below link 3k plus tip, over priced because as I said it's the only place in town, if you had a choice miss it out and try one in Bkk. External Link/Members Only

Offline Vivago

In Bangkok you might want to check out one of the most famous freelancer bars called The Beergarden on Soi 7.

Don't expect any beauty queens though.     :hi: :hi:

He would be better advised trying the Thermae. They are all old dogs in the biergarden but its wall-to-wall eye candy in the Thermae (literally..they line up against the walls). It is still a mainly East Asian meat market but last time I was in there (last month) I noticed a slight softening of attitudes and I got a few come-on smiles from honeys and there were quite a few other farangs about. Only trouble is the rate they demand...3k for a one pop ST and the hotter ones will not come down.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

He would be better advised trying the Thermae. They are all old dogs in the biergarden but its wall-to-wall eye candy in the Thermae (literally..they line up against the walls). It is still a mainly East Asian meat market but last time I was in there (last month) I noticed a slight softening of attitudes and I got a few come-on smiles from honeys and there were quite a few other farangs about. Only trouble is the rate they demand...3k for a one pop ST and the hotter ones will not come down.

The last time I went there Westerners were completely ignored, they were only interested in Japanese and Koreans.   :thumbsdown:

That was 2 years ago, maybe things have changed.     :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

The last time I went there Westerners were completely ignored, they were only interested in Japanese and Koreans.   :thumbsdown:

That was 2 years ago, maybe things have changed.     :unknown:

Things do change Jimmy, if Jap punters dry up girls start to look more widely, but at 3k a ST for the same or less baht you could go up Rama9 or Ratchada to a soapy parlour.

Offline Vivago

Things do change Jimmy, if Jap punters dry up girls start to look more widely, but at 3k a ST for the same or less baht you could go up Rama9 or Ratchada to a soapy parlour.

Its all a question of supply and demand. In the aftermath of the big 2011 earthquake, the supply of Japanese punters dried up somewhat and farangs more or less had their pick of girls in Thermae. But they do generally prefer East Asians because of the rule of 3 as you know. 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3 thousand. :lol:

Offline Jerboa

Its all a question of supply and demand. In the aftermath of the big 2011 earthquake, the supply of Japanese punters dried up somewhat and farangs more or less had their pick of girls in Thermae. But they do generally prefer East Asians because of the rule of 3 as you know. 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3 thousand. :lol:

Yes so true, the girls are not so spoilt these days, so on my next visit to Bkk I may well visit the Thermae.

Offline Jimmyredcab

3000 baht (£60) for short time is outrageous ----------- even for Bangkok.    :scare: :scare:

I am not a fan of soapy parlours ------------ the girls have no choice as to whether they go with you or not, with bargirls and freelancers you have lots of time to judge their attitude, in a parlour you simply pick a number.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jerboa

3000 baht (£60) for short time is outrageous ----------- even for Bangkok.    :scare: :scare:

I am not a fan of soapy parlours ------------ the girls have no choice as to whether they go with you or not, with bargirls and freelancers you have lots of time to judge their attitude, in a parlour you simply pick a number.   :thumbsdown:

Ok Jimmy we're not talking about your fav smashed in the face with a wok isaan girls, I'm talking about the Thai taste of girl, tall, light skinned northern girls, the locals keep the hottest girls for themselves, and laugh at the dumb farang who goes for isaan girls, rates in the soapies start at around 2000 and go up.

Offline Vivago

Ok Jimmy we're not talking about your fav smashed in the face with a wok isaan girls, 

:lol: Here is one for Jimmy. A 1k ST lovely straight from the paddies (she had to leave her conical hat at reception) with a face that only an Isaan mother could love (she had a rather cracking body  though).

Offline blueruin

I was in Thermae on my last trip in November, wall to wall girls but was very much an East Asian vibe, ignored by a lot of girls but there is always a few who will still try and catch your eye, it's worth it for a beer or two, no where else quite like it.

Offline Vivago

The present Thermae is indeed an interesting place but its not a patch on the old Thermae Coffee Shop which used to be situated underneath a massage parlour and turkish bath (hence the name) close to the Miami Hotel. Open 24 hours it didn't really get going until the go-go's closed at 2am and then became a sort of a clearing house for those dancers who hadn't been barfined and together with myriads of freelancers ensured the place was jam packed and rocked every night.

A magnet for some of Bangkok's more colourful characters, the old Thermae was likened to the Mos Eisley Cantina out of Star Wars. You entered the place through the smelly toilets at the back, which were right next to the busy kitchen and then had to cut your way through the smoke haze into the wall to wall pussy filled bar area. God, but I had some cracking nights in that old place, pulling everything from old mingers to the hottest dancers. The going rate was then 200-500 baht.

Anyone else remember the old place?

Offline Jimmyredcab

:lol: Here is one for Jimmy. A 1k ST lovely straight from the paddies (she had to leave her conical hat at reception) with a face that only an Isaan mother could love (she had a rather cracking body  though).

She looks like the water buffalo kicked her in the face, no offence meant.   :hi:

Offline Vivago

She looks like the water buffalo kicked her in the face, no offence meant.   :hi:

Correct but as my old man used to say 'you don't look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire', and her tight young body was superb.  :thumbsup:

Offline blueruin

Given the prices I could hear being quoted in thermae, I decided to stick with nana gogo girls where at least you can get a good look at the goods before you buy. I suspect a fair bit of baby damage being covered up in thermae.

Offline Jerboa

Given the prices I could hear being quoted in thermae, I decided to stick with nana gogo girls where at least you can get a good look at the goods before you buy. I suspect a fair bit of baby damage being covered up in thermae.

What prices where you offered at nana? In June a girl in Rainbow 4 wanted me for a ST at 3k plus BF and room, I politely declined.

Offline blueruin

Rainbow 4 was closed when I was there, 2k or 2.5k short time plus barfine depending on the bar in Nana, my hotel was nearby. I usually head to pattaya for 1k short times in soi 6.

Offline Jerboa

Rainbow 4 was closed when I was there, 2k or 2.5k short time plus barfine depending on the bar in Nana, my hotel was nearby. I usually head to pattaya for 1k short times in soi 6.

Yes what I thought, they only charge 2.5k because to many silly buggers pay it, I had a conversation with said young Rainbow dancer about economics, and how 3k ST+600BF+ ST hotel, was a silly rate for me, as at that rate I could stay at home in Europe and ST a hot English, Euro, or Latina girl, she was surprised at this, she was hot though, so maybe some fellas pay her this.

Offline Vivago

Rainbow 4 was closed when I was there, 

When I visited NEP last month, I was surprised at how many bars were closed. It seemed that only the TS bars were going strong. Nana Plaza is a pale shadow of what it once was.

Offline blueruin

I read somewhere else that rainbow 4 had closed because it was found to have underage girls  and won't be reopening any time soon. It was always busy when I was there before. There are a few nana bars that are mixing the post ops in with real girls which I don't agree with, but there is still fun to be had in nana. And is still cheaper than soi cowboy. I walked out of baccara after being ignored while Waiting to be seated. I'm starting to prefer patpong to soi cowboy although I tend to do my real punting during the day, it's still nice to tour the gogo bars at night.

Offline Jerboa

I read somewhere else that rainbow 4 had closed because it was found to have underage girls  and won't be reopening any time soon. It was always busy when I was there before. There are a few nana bars that are mixing the post ops in with real girls which I don't agree with, but there is still fun to be had in nana. And is still cheaper than soi cowboy. I walked out of baccara after being ignored while Waiting to be seated. I'm starting to prefer patpong to soi cowboy although I tend to do my real punting during the day, it's still nice to tour the gogo bars at night.

You don't have to wait to be seated, just go and sit down.

Offline blueruin

i couldnt see any free seats and if they cant be arsed why should I? plenty of other bars.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You don't have to wait to be seated, just go and sit down.

True ----------- but Bacarra don't really want western customers, they much prefer Japanese.    :hi: