Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Violator - M1 J31 Near Sheffield  (Read 3655 times)

3 review(s) for Mistress Violator (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Mistress Violator is a post op transsexual.
If that's not your thing, I understand, it's not my thing either, but I just kept coming back to her pictures and thinking she ticked every single box. So a few years ago I went to see her, and I've just got back from another amazing session today.

LOOKS
When you first meet her, if you can put the post op TS thing out of your mind, there is just no way you would know. She is a gorgeous stunning, tall, leggy blonde lady who looks feminine, acts feminine, smells feminine, tastes feminine, vibes feminine and really is feminine. The only way you know is because she is absolutely up front and transparent about who she is.

She dresses beautifully in figure hugging red and black latex, and with her 6.0 foot tall 36D size 12 body she looks like something that has just walked out of the pages of a comic or sci fi cartoon film.

LOCATION / DUNGEON
Her new dungeon is in an attic above a massive garage in her private discrete house down a quiet cul de sac. It is majestically laid out with beautiful contemporary wooden floors, sofa, coffee table, and then all lined up in a perfectly feng shui pattern: suspension, bench, magnificent harness swing and St Andrew's Cross. I've been in a lot of dungeon rooms and it is quite possibly one of the best I have seen.

SERVICE
She has an array of wonderful toys, and the session was an amazing no rush journey through the dungeon, starting with nipple torture, whipping, electrics, onto worshipping her body, anal play (on me), and culminating with be taken by her strapon ("the irony" - in her words!) and having needles in my nipples.

From consultation to ending everything is done with good humour, passion, and a high level of skill, that brings you off to a crescendo. Cannot recommend her highly enough. An amazing combination of kissing, sexuality, and domination that is almost impossible to find elsewhere.

10/10 - will definitely return.

Offline NIK

Whatever floats your boat.
Not mine though.

Offline TomTank

Whatever floats your boat.
Not mine though.

It doesn't normally float mine, and a few years ago I would have been horrified at the thought - can't explain it, and thought it was worth sharing