Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikky - Spitalfields  (Read 3047 times)

2 review(s) for mikky japanese girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for mikky-japanese (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

Current profile (created in 2014) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Old profile in 2013 (has 1 review to it) - External Link/Members Only

As her previous review indicates, she's actually mixed (claims to be Japanese on her dad's side) but was raised in South Korea. She also admitted that her Japanese isn't very good due to that.
As such, depending on how you look at it, the bit about her being Japanese can be considered misleading. That said, I was made aware of this thanks to the previous review so had no issues with it.

Amount Paid: £100 for 45 mins
Services Received: Lip Kissing, Catbath, RO, OW, Penetrative Sex.

Positives:
+ Good comms.
+ Girl in the photos (best resemblance in pic below) with possibly some slight baby fat around the waist.
+ Friendly, easy to talk to (without being excessively chatty), and speaks with a cute Korean accent (imo)
+ Does a pretty sexy catbath.
+ Responded well to RO.
+ Enjoys list is quite accurate and she provides a rather good service within its parameters.

Neutrals:
~ Kissing wasn't as deep as I would've preferred.
~ Does OW by default. Having said that, I also did not specifically ask her if she does do OWO.
~ Getting to her door from the street outside at her current location might be annoying to some. Nothing too complicated but it's one of those things where you'd have to call her for precise instructions.

Negatives:
- Obviously, misleading profile regarding nationality.

Closing comments: An acceptable substitute, despite her not being "truly Japanese".

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Thanks for the review. What's a catbath? :D

Offline Nagilum

Thanks for the review. What's a catbath? :D

I assume a litter tray was involved  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Also thank you for the review. Another for the HL.

Offline Gman1984

I really hope she comes back soon! She is amazing!