Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili Miss - Northolt  (Read 1780 times)

2 review(s) for Luscious Lili (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyleung

First thanks CP for a informative review on Lili Northwood.

I had a couple of blondes on my HL neither were working on a Sunday.

Booked with short notice External Link/Members Only

I haven't written a review in a while mainly cos I semi retired over the summer - Anyway I thought I'd pull my finger out and write a review on Lili my most recent punt.

So having booked short notice I turned up at Lili's an hour later and found the place no problem and was let in  - so that a big positive :)
None of this wait five mins shit and all that,  my last punt I swear I saw another punter get in his car and lo , behold I got a call saying I could come in now, bad start to a punt imo.
I entered and was met by Lili who's pretty much like her photo's - nice body, nice features, slim waits, lovely boobies (medium but nice shape) very petite 5'0" nice bum could be fuller but then she'd be close to a ten :)
Lili wore nice new set of red lingerie, and asked me what I'd like - I knew already I wasn't going to get any kissing, so I prefer not even to try if it's not going to be full on, so I said I like massage and CIM. My expectations already were that I get protected sex, so didn't feel I had to ask.
Initial bit over with and tucked away £70 per hour - I got onto the bed and OWO commenced followed by good CG and then Prone bone and finishing doggie. All good :) Lovely.
I was concerned such a petite WG might have issues with a slightly girthier cock, but she took it well. In my experience some WGs have used this as an excuse to waste time or be reluctant. Also in my experience good service providers have enjoyed it :) or pretended to, the result being the same - my appreciation. Lili was close to the latter. Her english is ok and the chatting was better after the second pop once we both warmed up,

After good massage of five mins Lili asked me if I was ready to go again, I replied lets try. After a little patience the old chap raised his head and after lot's of hand and spit Lili got me raring to go. My advice is a be little patient let Lili do the leg work with her hand , and give her some direction, once I was close Lili sensed this and got her mouth over the end of my cock and gave some good head - plenty enough to have me pop a second time. Lili kept her mouth round my cock and even nodded to me to see if I was done, in reply I gave her one last spurt and nodded :) That was great. This already earned her a postive - two pops - one in Doggie and one CIM - bloody good.
OK fair to mention - not once did she try to kiss me or pretend to be my GF - all the same the service was friendly and some eye contact during was ok.
After Lili went off to clean up after CIM I checked the time - only 30-32 mins had elasped into the punt and I had booked an hour. I was bloody amazed at myself - I average 1.5 pops in an hour punt and I'm a lazy bastard after pop one I just roll around grinning like a cat I don't even chat much to the WG to the point of ignoring them .
So when Lili came back in after checking I was ok - I asked for more massage whcih was done well and I found chatting to her helped the massage - after 15 mins of massage I turned round looked at Lili and chatted a bit more- then thanked her and got dressed. I wasn't rushed out and left pretty much on 60 min mark.

Well I hope this reads ok - very pleased with a 70 punt that met expectations and exceeded :)

Would I return - probably yes especially if I got more of the same or service got better .  Like CP said - a good solid plan B. I myself would settle for that - as opposed to high expectation then not getting quite what you hoped for. 

Offline Steve2

Nice review Tony

Her flatmate looks good too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A shame that neither do kissing or I'd give them a try

Offline Cunning Punt

Glad you had a good time, Tony. You did better than me - neither me nor Lili could get JT suitably interested for a repeat performance.

Her flatmate looks good too

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Natasa is definitely new to the game and although I've not seen her, I have worked out since seeing her that she must be her sister.

Not only do they look very similar, but Lili has a tattoo on her right arm that she told me is about her sister - and looking at Natasa's right arm in the pic she has the same one or similar.

Not sure Lili is going to be the type of girl into a duo with her sister, though!