Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning+Julie (Acton W3)  (Read 2244 times)

19 review(s) for Stunning Julie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thanks those who reviewed Julie before. Also for the time, different members spent on PM's to me.
With reference to Julie and other linked W/G, the details were spot on :thumbsup:

Services:
FK
DFK
Hand job
OWO
Kissing
Tit job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (a mix of her and the others at the same location), Julie English is ok, but at times a little limited (but she tries).

Location: Flat in a new block, clean usable bedroom, mid size (thin walls) bed was fit for use (if not a little noisy, at times).
Bathroom with real bath and shower attachment. Stocked with some toiletries.
Parking zones = Mon - Fri  09:30 - 17:30 or Mon - Fri 09:00 -10:00 / 15:00 - 16:00 (near by) but pay and display not far away.
Tube = Acton town 10 min's walk. Over ground = South Acton 6 + min's walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't really show a lot (didn't sub to PG) But body wise (ok to good shape) and she also attractive. (Much like Vicky )

The girl: Mid to Long blonde hair, size 10, about 5 foot 7 or 8", Late 20's. Real nice tits (D cup) with a nice shape and some tats.

Plus + Attitude and service good with a smile. She seemed collected and laid back (clearly not new to this but also not jaded). Good kissing and no clock watching.

Neutral:
A smoker and clearly noticeable.

I will add:

Julie is a W/G, I nearly didn't punt, she when back to Poland for several months. With a plan not to return.
After PM's with different members on UKP. I tried to book her earlier this year, but it didn't happen. Thus I booked Emilly, that day.

Body wise, she reminded me a little of External Link/Members Only (in her heyday) But better looking.

Below is a current picture:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:17:09 am by The_Don »

Offline Nagilum

Thank you.

I have hot listed her.

LL

Thanks Don. I had intended to see her a while ago but removed her from my hotlist as I thought she wasn't coming back. Sounds good.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Good to know she is back.

Offline SamLP

Thanks TD, like the others had planned to see her when she was in Colindale but couldn't match her availability and then she went away. I saw her profile pop back a few days ago, so good to hear she still offers a positive service.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks. Anyone know if she is at the same place as Emily/Amy/Vicky? 

Megazord

Hey thanks for the review, just a couple of questions:

Is she independent or working with other girls?

Was the kissing DFK?

Offline The_Don

Please check your PM

Tony and Mega

Online Puntsmith

Thanks for the review the_don!  When I last saw her earlier this year she indicated that she was leaving for good!  I'll definitely be arranging to see her again.  Did she mention how long she's going to be around for this time?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review the_don!  When I last saw her earlier this year she indicated that she was leaving for good!  I'll definitely be arranging to see her again.  Did she mention how long she's going to be around for this time?

She stated: going back before Christmas (1 to 2 weeks max) and may return in Jan 2016

ramrodronnie

She stated: going back before Christmas (1 to 2 weeks max) and may return in Jan 2016

Cheers The_Don. Another good review mate. HListed.  :hi: