Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stockwell SW9 - Latin brothel  (Read 3063 times)

baretta

Found this place which is five mins from where I live searched on vivastreet for Brixton area and decided to take the plunge. Called up and was given the address also told a description of the ladies working
When I arrived the usual parade of two girls one was a mature Colombian the other a younger girl from Paraguay. I chose the older lady who had a average face and body paid forty pounds for a quick fuck banged her in missionary for the duration, she took a pounding as the bed was moving throughout the session. After I nutted she made a joke about how the contents of the condom could weigh almost a kilo cleaned myself up and went home.

I will definitely return as this is a stones throw from me hopefully they get a better selection of women.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Which part of stockwell is this place located ?

baretta

Which part of stockwell is this place located ?

Stockwell Road the road that leads to brixton

Offline pumps

Thanks, No bad, but they'll have to have some really tastey crumpet before I entertain them in that location.

baretta

Thanks, No bad, but they'll have to have some really tastey crumpet before I entertain them in that location.

Are you scared of getting mugged it's not that bad round there you visited Neasden stockwell should be a walk in the park for you  :unknown:

Offline pumps

Are you scared of getting mugged it's not that bad round there you visited Neasden stockwell should be a walk in the park for you  :unknown:

Indeed Neasden was the worst place yet. Not afraid of getting mugged, I just don't fancy that area much +I know alot of folks who live in the estates around there.

baretta

Indeed Neasden was the worst place yet. Not afraid of getting mugged, I just don't fancy that area much +I know alot of folks who live in the estates around there.

Go in there incognito a flat cap and sunglasses holding a newspaper I'm sure your chums in the estates won't recognise you  :sarcastic: even if they do what's the worst that can happen it's not like yor married or something  :unknown:

Bobdayley

I live near there.....
Stockwell road is shithole, you can get mugged easily there at night
you remember that serilankan small girl 5 years got shot there, she was in the shop with her mum. There was a shoot out between two black gangs and she got hit and paralysed all her life now :(

baretta

I live near there.....
Stockwell road is shithole, you can get mugged easily there at night
you remember that serilankan small girl 5 years got shot there, she was in the shop with her mum. There was a shoot out between two black gangs and she got hit and paralysed all her life now :(

Yeah that happend 4 years ago the shoot out was between the Gas gang and some other young guys. Each to their own I go most areas I believe if your street wise or savvy you should be able to go anywhere without much trouble.