Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Cumming in Seven Sisters  (Read 2807 times)

24 review(s) for Barbie Cum (17 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nagilum

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £100

Duration: 1 hour

Comms: Very easy to make a booking on the phone with Barbie. I called and within minutes I was making my way over. Very friendly, softly spoken and polite on the phone. So far so good.

Location: If you drive, you can park in the Tesco car park and walk round to where the College is. You can then call and get the details, it's very easy, but somehow I managed to go astray by not following my sat nav to the door (my fault). If you take the train, it's a 5 min walk at most from seven sisters station.

The Punt:

Barbie opens the door, hiding behind it so her neighbours don't see, I like it when this happens because I feel like I'm about to peer round at my Christmas present. So I go in and Barbie is there smiling and giving me great eye contact, fully locked on. She has a great figure too and I was instantly checking out her curves and peachy bottom. She is picture perfect, no actually that's a lie, I would say better.

So we proceed to the bedroom and I apologise for my tardiness, give her the papers and she quickly vanishes next door. This is normal for those who are new, some girls go and check then stash the cash on the spot. On repeat visits it should not occur. So while I had a minute I checked out her room, nice lighting to make it relaxed, an ambient red glow, nice double bed which had a firm mattress. Very much a girls room.

So Barbie returns and puts on some music to make things more relaxed. I do find background noise helps to ease any remaining tension. So I stand up, march over behind her, whip her around and begin kissing those lips, nice light DFK ensues. I like her kissing technique, it's gentle. Slowly I turn her towards the bed and playfully guide her to the mattress. Still clothed I mount her, more DFK and grinding of my crotch into hers. I notice her eyes widen as she feels something poking her. Her hands moves down for a feel, she smiles! I like that already, she is relaxed and this is shaping up well.

Now off with my clothes and her knickers. I tease her for a while, licking, stroking her breasts and body, she flinches with anticipation as I approach her mango, but I'm still teasing her, she smiles and has a grin. Then I finally devour her mango, it's clean, fresh and tasty. She has a perfect body, so womanly and curved in the right places. I slip in the finger, she is loving it. I do this for 5 minutes at least. 

Her go next and she asks me OW or OWO. Now usually I go without, but in this instance I let her go OW, I thought it's a nice gesture. This girl has great skills, she sucked slow and hard, telling me to brace myself. The eye contact, spot on, her body in the right place to touch! Now into cowgirl, she starts slow and inhales as she feels what's coming. I take control and thrust, she loves it, taking it deep. Now into mish, she feels so wet and loose, the tension rises and I pop!

Time for the 10 min interlude, we discuss many things and she is a fascinating girl. Trained as a librarian and does Aikido, there is something oddly sexy about that. All the while she is smiling and laughing. Great attitude and easy to talk to! She is softly spoken and you would think she is a sweet innocent girl, which adds to her charm.

On to round two. More DFK, back to OW, but was asked again which I preferred, very good. Now into cow girl, I noticed she loves this the most. We go at that a while, then I want doggy, saved it for the second pop. She looks great on all fours, her ass feels so good to squeeze and so soft. She braces herself against the wall and I pound her well. I can feel the second pop as I spank her. It happens and feels great!

I got up, got changed, gave a kiss and said goodbye.

Return: Yes, terrific girl.

ramrodronnie

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £100

Duration: 1 hour

Comms: Very easy to make a booking on the phone with Barbie. I called and within minutes I was making my way over. Very friendly, softly spoken and polite on the phone. So far so good.

Location: If you drive, you can park in the Tesco car park and walk round to where the College is. You can then call and get the details, it's very easy, but somehow I managed to go astray by not following my sat nav to the door (my fault). If you take the train, it's a 5 min walk at most from seven sisters station.

The Punt:

Barbie opens the door, hiding behind it so her neighbours don't see, I like it when this happens because I feel like I'm about to peer round at my Christmas present. So I go in and Barbie is there smiling and giving me great eye contact, fully locked on. She has a great figure too and I was instantly checking out her curves and peachy bottom. She is picture perfect, no actually that's a lie, I would say better.

So we proceed to the bedroom and I apologise for my tardiness, give her the papers and she quickly vanishes next door. This is normal for those who are new, some girls go and check then stash the cash on the spot. On repeat visits it should not occur. So while I had a minute I checked out her room, nice lighting to make it relaxed, an ambient red glow, nice double bed which had a firm mattress. Very much a girls room.

So Barbie returns and puts on some music to make things more relaxed. I do find background noise helps to ease any remaining tension. So I stand up, march over behind her, whip her around and begin kissing those lips, nice light DFK ensues. I like her kissing technique, it's gentle. Slowly I turn her towards the bed and playfully guide her to the mattress. Still clothed I mount her, more DFK and grinding of my crotch into hers. I notice her eyes widen as she feels something poking her. Her hands moves down for a feel, she smiles! I like that already, she is relaxed and this is shaping up well.

Now off with my clothes and her knickers. I tease her for a while, licking, stroking her breasts and body, she flinches with anticipation as I approach her mango, but I'm still teasing her, she smiles and has a grin. Then I finally devour her mango, it's clean, fresh and tasty. She has a perfect body, so womanly and curved in the right places. I slip in the finger, she is loving it. I do this for 5 minutes at least. 

Her go next and she asks me OW or OWO. Now usually I go without, but in this instance I let her go OW, I thought it's a nice gesture. This girl has great skills, she sucked slow and hard, telling me to brace myself. The eye contact, spot on, her body in the right place to touch! Now into cowgirl, she starts slow and inhales as she feels what's coming. I take control and thrust, she loves it, taking it deep. Now into mish, she feels so wet and loose, the tension rises and I pop!

Time for the 10 min interlude, we discuss many things and she is a fascinating girl. Trained as a librarian and does Aikido, there is something oddly sexy about that. All the while she is smiling and laughing. Great attitude and easy to talk to! She is softly spoken and you would think she is a sweet innocent girl, which adds to her charm.

On to round two. More DFK, back to OW, but was asked again which I preferred, very good. Now into cow girl, I noticed she loves this the most. We go at that a while, then I want doggy, saved it for the second pop. She looks great on all fours, her ass feels so good to squeeze and so soft. She braces herself against the wall and I pound her well. I can feel the second pop as I spank her. It happens and feels great!

I got up, got changed, gave a kiss and said goodbye.

Return: Yes, terrific girl.

Blimey omnimatrix you didn't let the grass grow there mate? Thanks for a  Very Good Review. Pleased you had a good punt omnimatrix. I have to say, she does sound Very Appealing mate.

So would you recommend her? Was everything Positive? Or were there any Negatives at all?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

My pleasure  :drinks:

I'm hard pressed to find a negative.

I look at it this way:

1. Hygienic - yes;
2. Affectionate - yes;
3. Attitude - great;
4. Kissing - good

It depends on the girl you like, this one is submissive which I prefer, but others may want a girl to take control.  Total opposite to Katalina (reviewed too, for those reading this) who is head strong. Then you have Adele that is a balance.

One thing I would have preferred is a shaved vag, but in this instance the service was great that it nullified the point for me  :)

I would recommend her to you, she gets the job done nicely and will allow you to tease and be playful with her, like squeezing every inch of her, with the "don't do that" line.

Online WelshClipper

Great review omni. What an ass the girl has got.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

LL

Awesome subject line. Cumming in seven sisters.
And thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Kaluuu276

One thing I would have preferred is a shaved vag, but in this instance the service was great that it nullified the point for me  :)

So how much hair was down there?

Was she trimmed or upper bush?

joseph670

Nice review it is almost similar to the experience I had with her. Her body is almost perfection, she has fake boobs but they are done pretty well and responsive. What I really liked about her is she genuinely enjoys DFK, lip sucking and would literally hold a kiss for what seems an age whilst shagging. OP is right cowgirl is her favourite (she had an orgasm in this position) as she was riding me very skillfully to the point I had to slow her down lol

Personally I would also highly recommend.

Offline rockharders

Thx looks good. added to my HL

Offline Nagilum

So how much hair was down there?

Was she trimmed or upper bush?

Not trimmed, but another punter private messaged me and told me she has now trimmed 70% of the growth.

Offline Nagilum

Nice review it is almost similar to the experience I had with her. Her body is almost perfection, she has fake boobs but they are done pretty well and responsive. What I really liked about her is she genuinely enjoys DFK, lip sucking and would literally hold a kiss for what seems an age whilst shagging. OP is right cowgirl is her favourite (she had an orgasm in this position) as she was riding me very skillfully to the point I had to slow her down lol

Personally I would also highly recommend.

I went on the strength of your review  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I went on the strength of your review  :hi:

How would you rate her looks wise omnimatrix out of 10?  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

How would you rate her looks wise omnimatrix out of 10?  :hi:

It's so subjective.  I would say about 7/10. 

She a very cute smile.

ramrodronnie

It's so subjective.  I would say about 7/10. 

She a very cute smile.

I know looks are subjective omnimatrix One man's meat, can be another man's poison and all of that. But I think that you sound like a good judge, so 7/10 sounds pretty good.
I take it that you will repeat book her omnimatrix?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

I know looks are subjective omnimatrix One man's meat, can be another man's poison and all of that. But I think that you sound like a good judge, so 7/10 sounds pretty good.
I take it that you will repeat book her omnimatrix?  :hi: :thumbsup:

100% I would rebook.  I have seen your reviews and from what I can see you enjoy the same experience I do.  I would say you seem to judge well also... Bromance is going on here  :lol:

ramrodronnie

100% I would rebook.  I have seen your reviews and from what I can see you enjoy the same experience I do.  I would say you seem to judge well also... Bromance is going on here  :lol:

It would seem that way, after me also reading you're Reviews omnimatrix  :thumbsup:
Who is; Bromance omnimatrix? Or is this a term that I haven't come across?  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

It would seem that way, after me also reading you're Reviews omnimatrix  :thumbsup:
Who is; Bromance omnimatrix? Or is this a term that I haven't come across?  :hi:

Bromance is a term.  it means the brotherly bond between man and man  :lol:  It sounds worse now that I explain it!! :)

All this talk is putting me in the mood for another punt.

ramrodronnie

Bromance is a term.  it means the brotherly bond between man and man  :lol:  It sounds worse now that I explain it!! :)

All this talk is putting me in the mood for another punt.

:lol: omnimatrix. You'll be having to take out a second mortgage the way you're going mate!? Personally I'm only able to afford to punt once, or twice per month, possibly 3 times dependent on the WGs rates/  :hi:

Online WelshClipper

:lol: omnimatrix. You'll be having to take out a second mortgage the way you're going mate!? Personally I'm only able to afford to punt once, or twice per month, possibly 3 times dependent on the WGs rates/  :hi:

My punting is feast and famine, couple months I can line em up but ten months be lucky to land one. December is a killer. Oh well we all have different circumstances. Shame we arent all london bankers  :wacko:

ramrodronnie

My punting is feast and famine, couple months I can line em up but ten months be lucky to land one. December is a killer. Oh well we all have different circumstances. Shame we arent all london bankers  :wacko:

:lol: Yeah WelshClipper. Just hard up Bonkers!  :cry: :hi:

Offline Nagilum

:lol: I know, I'm sitting here trying not to think about it... Its not working!!!  :dash:

Especially since I just had one punter PM and tell me how good this girl was!

Maybe I should go listen to some Enya or get drunk.  Perhaps both!

Online WelshClipper

:lol: I know, I'm sitting here trying not to think about it... Its not working!!!  :dash:

Try Kylie's new Christmas album. So pathetically money grabbing full of old chestnuts even I could sing on a stormy night, drunk as a lord hanging out the pub window. Guaranteed to cure any thought of punting..... :vomit:

ramrodronnie

I've got to punt a girl soon omnimatrix. My balls are like watermelons. But I'm trying really hard to be sure that I'll get the very best VFM WG that I can. I'm not in a financial position to be throwing money down the drain on rubbish expensive WGs.
There is one that I really do want to see next, she's in Colchester (Anya) which is approx. 40 miles from me in Essex. She's Romanian, but has been very well Reviewed here on UKP.
I've already seen her friend Issa who was "Amazing!" and at £90 for 1 hour represents excellent VFM. If I go for CIM, or Facial? It's £20 extra, but that IMO is excellent VFM. Read my Reviews for links. If you want links to Anya? Then look into the East England section, or ask me, and I'll pass on her link.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

I've got to punt a girl soon omnimatrix. My balls are like watermelons. But I'm trying really hard to be sure that I'll get the very best VFM WG that I can. I'm not in a financial position to be throwing money down the drain on rubbish expensive WGs.
There is one that I really do want to see next, she's in Colchester (Anya) which is approx. 40 miles from me in Essex. She's Romanian, but has been very well Reviewed here on UKP.
I've already seen her friend Issa who was "Amazing!" and at £90 for 1 hour represents excellent VFM. If I go for CIM, or Facial? It's £20 extra, but that IMO is excellent VFM. Read my Reviews for links. If you want links to Anya? Then look into the East England section, or ask me, and I'll pass on her link.  :hi:

Will do, thank you!

ramrodronnie

Will do, thank you!

You are welcome omnimatrix. That is what this forum is all about. Helping each other.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

You are welcome omnimatrix. That is what this forum is all about. Helping each other.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Agreed :)

88hooplicker

By this, do you mean she has a hairy pussy? That's the punting Holy Grail, as far as I'm concerned...

Offline Nagilum

By this, do you mean she has a hairy pussy? That's the punting Holy Grail, as far as I'm concerned...

Yes  :cool: