Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 1635 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamessn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another review that should have been in a while ago.

I have seen Keeva quite a few times now and enjoy every minute of them.

Messaged Keeva with a time, replied fast, and it was all set up. Message arrived with address and instructions on how to get in, appreciated.

I arrive buzz on the intercom, let in straight away, up the stairs, straight in through the door to fantastic tongue hockey, love it.

Move into the bedroom, lots of kissing and sucking and licking, perfect. On with the overcoat and she climbed on top for some rodeo style riding, yeeha!  Turned her over and went at in missionary, with great eye contact from Keeva throughout. Lovely.

What I love about Keeva is there no messing about, you get the right information straight away, and you get your full money's worth, even trying to get a round two in when there is 5 mins left of a 30 minute booking. Fantastic service. Great conversation, a good laugh.

Two things would make her perfect, no tattoos and some boobies. But it does not matter, she is fantastic just the way she is.

1andhalfhands

looks like she does the same with every guy, waits behind the door and jumps on you, seen her once that was enough for me

Offline bronson24

looks like she does the same with every guy, waits behind the door and jumps on you, seen her once that was enough for me

i like the sound of that.

i would like to see keeva as she seems like a right dirty fuck, but she doesnt really do much for me looks wise. So im a bit undecided

1andhalfhands

she didnt really do it for me in the looks department and her skin is a little lose for me needs toning up, I suggest squats to tone her arse up

Offline bronson24

she didnt really do it for me in the looks department and her skin is a little lose for me needs toning up, I suggest squats to tone her arse up

or cock.  :D

Offline Jamessn

She more than makes up for her looks in other ways.

Great eyes, I can't help but stare into them, erotic for me.

We are all different, so one mans great is another's crap.

I really didn't like Dionne now Dee at allure, awful, but others think the opposite, that's fine, it's down to the punter completely.

Offline jarrovian

I'm with you jamessn, haven't seen her for ages but boy what a pocket rocket with a great personality. I think you could have a great time in her company even if sex wasn't on the menu

1andhalfhands

or cock.  :D

shes had plenty of that and its doing nothing for her arse,just her bank balance  :lol:

Offline jarrovian

I happen to think she's got a smashing arse, but each to their own

Rod trotter

shes deffo not a looker, superb body , but she would never turn a head.

i thought she couldnt be beat for sexual value, but Jessamy knocks spots of her in the bedroom

Offline Kev3773

Not seen her for several months now but still my number one over the last few years  :hi:

Vesperboy

I agree, she's my number one too, and I think her arse is great. My best punting memories are with Keeva.  I spend time in the gym but I'm pretty sure she could "out-squat" and "out-plank" me.

VB

GeordieBadass

I'm with you jamessn, haven't seen her for ages but boy what a pocket rocket with a great personality. I think you could have a great time in her company even if sex wasn't on the menu
Agree with both of you. I have seen her a few times and she always puts in 100%. Great personality and I think her body is fine the way it is too.