Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XMAS PUNTING  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

What generally are your plans for the xmas period?

It can be difficult during the build up and holiday but any ways around this?

Basically what is your usual thing over the festive period?

I generally have attended some xmas parties but this year looks less likely.

Offline leisuretime

I have brought the Mrs tickets to several shows, she goes with her mates. Normally they have a meal first, then the show, then onto a bar.

Leaves me 4 hours plus of free time.

Downside I have to spend money on tickets.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline threechilliman

I've got one booked in between Xmas and NY as I have a bit of flexibility. Seeing someone who is difficult to get to in normal circumstances.

tcm

Offline cueball

I'm the same as tcm, I've one lass booked between Xmas and ny, I don't have the escape Windows during the holidays.

I'm fairly busy up to the holidays though ha ha

Offline Harry Monk

I have my first party booked so excited and nervous in equal measure.
Looking to make a booking for the next day nearer the time but can't decide who to go for from my HL

DannyJames

I've not punted in a while but never usually did over Christmas. All the food and ale plays havoc on my guts, would be concerned about involuntary hardsports :D

unclesweetheart

Got my first MMF planned and a private group event near Xmas. Plans are also in place for a Christmas Day morning before joining the family.

Rod trotter

Offline Urban_G

I will try and get one in after xmas as I return from visiting family in London.

Offline Roth

Save money no punting

C'mon  Rodney!  Heresy!  :scare: :scare: Your on the wrong website!  :lol: :lol:

wazzer

I'll try and slip a couple in providing Trains are running.

Offline Roth

I'll try and slip a couple in providing Trains are running.

Yep.  The friggin train companies fuck everyone over at Christmas and New Year.   :scare:

Even us punters! Bah Humbug! :mad: :mad:

vw

Yep.  The friggin train companies fuck everyone over at Christmas and New Year.   :scare:

Even us punters! Bah Humbug! :mad: :mad:
All ways busy and avoid the virgin cross country, they stink of shit, idiots put septic tanks next to the air conditioning intake.  :scare:

Puts you off punting.

Offline Roth

All ways busy and avoid the virgin cross country, they stink of shit, idiots put septic tanks next to the air conditioning intake.  :scare:

Puts you off punting.

Never punted on a Virgin train.  Just doesn't seem right!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben4454

Working non stop. I am scheduled to work christmas eve, christmas day, boxing day and the day after.

Although I have extra time off over the new year.

Offline kefcseries

Managed an Xmas day punt last year. Big dinner, off out for the punt and back home in time to watch James Bond. Great fun, might try it again if the mood takes me.

Offline Wilson85

I usually see the regular sometime before Xmas. Last year it was on the 20th IIRC. This year I've seen her earlier as I'm going mongering in Marrakesh for a change. Hopefully I'll get 2hour session in avo and an overnight every 24hours for 5/6 days.

willbred

Ive got one booked for 15th, hopefully another on 22nd, then taking a break til 19th Jan

Spanky_bum_time

Nothing booked at present, hoping to get in a couple of punts before xmas, never thought of a xmas day punt but not sure if this year will be a good year to try it as I'll be getting pretty smashed xmas eve as would have been my dads 75th bday but sadly lost him in April. Thinking of going Cheltenham races New Year's Day and booking travelodge New Year's Eve wonder if I can find a WG willing to do a hotel outcall, might try a reverse booking and see what response I get.

Offline Roth

Nothing booked at present, hoping to get in a couple of punts before xmas, never thought of a xmas day punt but not sure if this year will be a good year to try it as I'll be getting pretty smashed xmas eve as would have been my dads 75th bday but sadly lost him in April. Thinking of going Cheltenham races New Year's Day and booking travelodge New Year's Eve wonder if I can find a WG willing to do a hotel outcall, might try a reverse booking and see what response I get.

Good luck mate.  :drinks:

Offline LanceVance

I have no firm plans right now, but will probably do an Xmas punt later this month. My birthday is in February, so I may do a No Fap reboot in January before treating myself  ;).

DoberManic

I hope to get in another punt before Christmas....

Failing that, I'll have to hope that Santa brings me one of those External Link/Members Only so I can last 'till the new year  :sarcastic:

:hi:

Ben4454

I have no firm plans right now, but will probably do an Xmas punt later this month. My birthday is in February, so I may do a No Fap reboot in January before treating myself  ;).

Try this: No fap reboot for 3 weeks then heading to Artemis In berlin and you cannot punt for one hour. Most difficult thing I've done but it was worth it. I renamed my balls as the nuclear power station of doom.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 04:04:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline rg41

I cannot decide to see sexy leticia for you or Hayley-x-x as both are in my hot list.

Offline LanceVance

Try this: No fap reboot for 3 weeks then heading to Artemis In berlin and you cannot punt for one hour. Most difficult thing I've done but it was worth it. I renamed my balls as the nuclear power station of doom.

Haha, I think my treat will a little bit closer to home, but I shall bear that in mind for another time.

Offline santiago2

I had not long split with my wife in 2001, i was living with a lady friend, come christmas she said usually early on christmas morning she goes to her sisters, and does the santa bit for her neices and nephews, i said that was fine with me, no problem.
so 5am christmas morning she's up and away, and says see you 1pm for lunch, so nice lay in for me, breakfast as i like it, then i remember an ad.i had seen in the local echo, open christmas day for massage. so i phones, booked for 11am, lovely session with a nice Chinese girl called Amy, same thing for the next 2 christmas days, i also went there many times thru the year as well.
Amy is now married to an English man, and they now have a massage salon in Southampton, but she has a few wrinkles now, but she was my :Christmas cracker: i will never forget.  :D Merry Christmas to all.

Offline uutarn

Got about 2 weeks off during xmas with just a few poker games/gaming nights planned so i'm gonna go apeshit :yahoo:.

If i can get the bookings i think i will do about 6 over xmas.

Chuckman

Really do fancy a Christmas Day punt but do think what will be available on AW won't be up to much. Just have to see how it goes on the day.

vw

Really do fancy a Christmas Day punt but do think what will be available on AW won't be up to much. Just have to see how it goes on the day.
If you really fancy it, maybe invest some time in organising it, its not out of the realms of possibility.

Offline claretandblue

It's a good time of the year for a pint, senior management off and no need to be in the office too much, the only problem is I'm normally too hungover  to punt the week before Christmas!  :drinks:

tonysoprano

A lot of decent WG's will be off over Xmas. You may be left with the dregs which puts me off a bit.

Chuckman

If you really fancy it, maybe invest some time in organising it, its not out of the realms of possibility.

True, the main thing is finding some that aren't pants and going on from there. Certainly would add a fillip to the day.

iloverachelv

My Christmas present to myself is at mid-day today!!!!

ness4

Had my last punt of the year on Monday....going cold turkey over Xmas (sorry, terrible pun)....tempted to have a punt free January too but that depends how much I get from the OH

Offline RedKettle

Had my last punt of the year on Monday....going cold turkey over Xmas (sorry, terrible pun)....tempted to have a punt free January too but that depends how much I get from the OH

I tried for a punt free month - punted more than usual!!!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looking to punt 6 times over the festive period, 1st one was yesterday, 2nd tomorrow and 3rd on Tues though my planned girl has said she has finished until New year so need to find a back up.
Taking a break for 5/6 days while I visit family & friends etc and stuff my face stupid then hopefully get my second wind and punt 3 more times before going back to work in the NY

Offline Nagilum

Nope, I have to save after the presents and festivities.

But in January I will be back on the horse.

Offline claretandblue

One lined up for tomorrow and planning on one on Christmas eve too  :hi:

Offline Anadin

If I wasn't working on Christmas day I'd be tempted to have a punt as I'm on my own this year.

Offline claretandblue

If I wasn't working on Christmas day I'd be tempted to have a punt as I'm on my own this year.
Extended lunch break?

Offline Jimmyredcab

A lot of decent WG's will be off over Xmas. You may be left with the dregs which puts me off a bit.

Adultwork is full of dregs anyway, God knows what it will be like on Christmas Day.     :scare:

I would like a punt on Dec 25th.       :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Adultwork is full of dregs anyway, God knows what it will be like on Christmas Day.     :scare:

I would like a punt on Dec 25th.       :thumbsup:

Not exactly Essex, but I'm sure your cab could get you to the East Mids without a hitch....

Erica of Leicester is working on CHRISTMAS DAY, for a special rate of only £70ph.

During December, she also has the same rate for appointments made for Wednesdays.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline stayer

Lisa32ff's last tour date of 2015 is tomorrow (Wednesday). I have booked her for more filthy fun. Although she isn't young and gorgeous, she does rimming better than most and takes a hard beating with a paddle.

WHBStoke

I cannot decide to see sexy leticia for you or Hayley-x-x as both are in my hot list.
I've got a 3hr with Hayley-x-x booked in before New Year, as my xmas gift (to me you understand!). Always wanted to see Hayley, well reviewed here and looks like she's my sort of WG!