Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Girls  (Read 31388 times)

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline WestCountryLad

have u ever arranged a meet?

Not sure.  I wasn't on here for a bit so don't know if the planned(ish) meet ever happened.  I'd be up for it, be a giggle I reckon  :thumbsup:

No, but I did almost get myself volunteered to arrange one for the Bristol area last year.

Ah, that's right I remember that!

Seriously, if enough people are up for this I could be prepared to arrange something.  If you are interested post on here what's best for you.  Personally, Bristol is best for me & would prefer a weekend rather than week night.  Too old now for hangovers on a school night  :scare:

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
bristol prob works for me il find A hotel x

Tony Montana

bristol prob works for me il find A hotel x

Holland House is pretty good as you can get to the rooms without going past reception (IIRC) and punters can park for free in the nearby Asda.

Offline house music dave

I'd be up for a meet....if the wheelchair doesn't cramp your style :)

HMD

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what about a nice meal or hire an appartment and have few nibbles and drinks

dont even know if they have appartments like this in bristol x
 :unknown:

Offline house music dave

They do have a few service apartments....mind in you the one that i was in the girl got told "look if there is anything funny going on i suggest you leave now". So maybe we'll give that one a miss! :)

HMD   

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
there seems to be another thread started...

ParisB

what about a nice meal or hire an appartment and have few nibbles and drinks

dont even know if they have appartments like this in bristol x
 :unknown:

try premier apartments on thomas st  i know that plenty of working girls have used them in the past for Parties ect 

Holland house hotel is fab especially if you can get a good deal lovely spa and nice restaurant 

Future Inn opposite cabot circus shopping centre  is nice and new and very easy for guys to park as its right at the bottom of the m32

ParisB

il have a scrummpy x

me to  - there is  a great pub in Hanham right on the river  that sells cider slushes in the summer   total brain freeze  :lol:

Offline WestCountryLad

Could always go to the Coronation Tap.  Haven't had Exhibition for a few years; lethal stuff but my god it's amazing!  So strong it's only served in halves  :drinks:

ParisB

Could always go to the Coronation Tap.  Haven't had Exhibition for a few years; lethal stuff but my god it's amazing!  So strong it's only served in halves  :drinks:

lol - i love cider -cant be beaten on a hot summers day.   I'm always  at the Apple in King St  when the weather is nice  cos they don't mind my dogs   
Janets Jungle Juice is one that i cant order without wanting to burst out laughing  -  always makes me laugh when i hear people ordering  it 

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:40:00 am by ParisB »

Offline WestCountryLad

The Apple's ok for a daytime sesh & it's not a bad place to start a night out but later in the evening it can be a bit too cramped & takes a bloody age to get a drink!

Like you said it's nice in summer, but for me summer's in Bristol will never be the same until they bring back Ashton Court Fezzie  :(

Offline PuntingPete

try premier apartments on thomas st  i know that plenty of working girls have used them in the past for Parties ect 

Holland house hotel is fab especially if you can get a good deal lovely spa and nice restaurant 

Future Inn opposite cabot circus shopping centre  is nice and new and very easy for guys to park as its right at the bottom of the m32

Used to be a regular in Thomas St Apartments for parties until the management found out why they were being used for. :unknown:

Offline house music dave

Premier apartments is the one that I visited when Layla Blaize was there, they were close to chucking her out.

HMD 

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I'm interested in a social meeting in Bristol.

Stop trying to turn it in to a gang bang by the way!

So what about a date?

Weekday evening?

In march?

Any thoughts.

Terry

Offline house music dave

I'd be up for it as well but things seem to have gone a bit cold since the Rebecca saga :)

I can do central Bristol or Bath

"social meet up talk to me".

HMD

ParisB

The Apple's ok for a daytime sesh & it's not a bad place to start a night out but later in the evening it can be a bit too cramped & takes a bloody age to get a drink!

Like you said it's nice in summer, but for me summer's in Bristol will never be the same until they bring back Ashton Court Fezzie  :(

lol yeah - i was a regular as Ashton Court Festival many a mad weekends were had at that festival

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline TerryTibbs

is the meet going ahead?

No one has suggested a date or anything!!

Who is in charge of this event?

Me?

Regards

Terry

Offline house music dave

Westcountrylad said if enough people showed an interest we'd do it....about 4 said they probably would 2/3 days ago.

He set up a meet up thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10324.0

HMD

Offline haystacks79

Purely for the sake of clarity, could we keep any discussion of a meet to the relevant thread;)

When I work out how, I'll have a go at moving the most recent posts about it over there.

Edit - changed my mind, I'm leaving them here for now.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:23:46 pm by haystacks79 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The only Bristol lady I have seen is LizzieMatureBBW
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She says no bareback in her profile but her email address is bbgoddess@hotmail.co.uk and that is what we did! I posted a FR a few months ago, she was visiting London.

Any suggestions of mature and or larger ladies in Bristol? I shall be there briefly in April.
Thanks
HP

Offline rudolph hucker

I have tried to see SexyAngelina in Clifton, Bristol thrice now, and been refused at the last hurdle on all occasions.
Her communication is good, agreed punting times are not too early or too late, I've done all she has asked, yet there is always something in the way to prevent my fun.
1st attempt, 11am, she had just got out of the shower and looked completely fucked. (Although cute sans makeup, in a towel, hair dripping). Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I arranged to comeback as I was working in town.
So, I duly arranged later that day to pay a visit, 8.30pm........came and went, I rang, texted, no replies. Next day, I get an apologetic text to say she was basically pissed with her mates  :dash:
As I'm slightly smitten by her, I think ''give her a last chance to redeem herself''  (and she had offered 15 mins free too), so I turn up at the arranged time last night, 8.45pm....met at the door this time, 'I can't get rid of my boyfriend, I'll give you extra 30 minutes next time''.
At this rate I'll have accumulated an overnight for the price of an hour!
My schoolboy error was not to have a plan 'B' in force, so began the slow, sorry trudge back home :thumbsdown:

Offline rudolph hucker

I have tried to see SexyAngelina in Clifton, Bristol thrice now, and been refused at the last hurdle on all occasions.
Her communication is good, agreed punting times are not too early or too late, I've done all she has asked, yet there is always something in the way to prevent my fun.
1st attempt, 11am, she had just got out of the shower and looked completely fucked. (Although cute sans makeup, in a towel, hair dripping). Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I arranged to comeback as I was working in town.
So, I duly arranged later that day to pay a visit, 8.30pm........came and went, I rang, texted, no replies. Next day, I get an apologetic text to say she was basically pissed with her mates  :dash:
As I'm slightly smitten by her, I think ''give her a last chance to redeem herself''  (and she had offered 15 mins free too), so I turn up at the arranged time last night, 8.45pm....met at the door this time, 'I can't get rid of my boyfriend, I'll give you extra 30 minutes next time''.
At this rate I'll have accumulated an overnight for the price of an hour!
My schoolboy error was not to have a plan 'B' in force, so began the slow, sorry trudge back home :thumbsdown:

As means of an update, I actually managed to punt Angelina this afternoon........on a freebie.
I have to say that her head wasn't really 'in the room' and she was pretty vacant throughout. I only spent 30 mins with her but she is a sexual dynamo, very lithe and athletic. Her English is patchy but she is keen.
Her mate Dagmara who crops up on UKP from time to time was there when I arrived and for a split second I thought FFM   :angelgirl:, but Dagmara made her excuses and retired to the kitchen to burn some toast.

Would I go back? Probably not as I feel I've been through enough grief just to see her. Would I recommend her.....defo.

Ophelia

Ophelias dreams on aw can handle the whole of Wiltshire

Offline rudolph hucker

Touting for business are we? Bristol is not in Wiltshire.

Ophelia

No it's not but not far to drive

Offline haystacks79

Ophelias dreams on aw can handle the whole of Wiltshire

Looks a lot like touting to me - consider this a warning.

Offline LizzieB

• Service Provider
Just so you Gentlemen know , I do not offer bb and HP is being economical with the truth !

LizzieMatureBBW

Just so you Gentlemen know , I do not offer bb and HP is being economical with the truth !

LizzieMatureBBW

updated link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
nice photos

And the point of resurrecting a 5 year old thread is???
accurate information. Read my review.

Offline houseboot

accurate information. Read my review.

But you did that on your Review thread which Lizzie had resurrected.

This thread was dead ...... so there was no need for you to resurrect this one too unless the pair of you are just touting her.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:57:39 pm by houseboot »

Offline Avg_Joe

updated link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
nice photos

Strewth hp, hell of a resurrection  :rolleyes: :D ! - fortunately, not my type at all, so the disputed services is immaterial

here's a new avatar for you..... Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

Strewth hp, hell of a resurrection  :rolleyes: :D ! - fortunately, not my type at all, so the disputed services is immaterial

If you like cats  :unknown:  and a good chat  :unknown:  then there is someone else on this thread that might interest you  :lol:

Alternatively, Bristol's most "infamous" SP   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:44:01 pm by houseboot »

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If you like cats  :unknown:  and a good chat  :unknown:  then there is someone else on this thread that might interest you  :lol:

you already said that do you like to repeat yourself?

Offline houseboot

you already said that do you like to repeat yourself?

Que?

Do you want to claim Paris B's crown?

Offline Avg_Joe

Hidden Image/Members Only

"If you like cats" .... i like pussies  :music:

"and a good chat" .... that might make a change from the limited english capable asians i've been frequenting lately, whilst a hand on the back of the head to encourage a deeper bj is effective, it's a tad unfair if you haven't discussed the option of face fucking first  :crazy:

"Alternatively, Bristol's most 'infamous' SP" .... and apparently reliable/predictable, no bad thing, getting what's advertised on the tin these days is becoming harder and harder. Don't think i'm in bristol any time soon though, nor close enough to consider an outcall.

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Que?

Do you want to claim Paris B's crown?
]

and how would i do that ?>  i dont use mumsnet and i value discression

Offline houseboot

Hidden Image/Members Only

"Alternatively, Bristol's most 'infamous' SP" .... and apparently reliable/predictable, no bad thing, getting what's advertised on the tin these days is becoming harder and harder. Don't think i'm in bristol any time soon though, nor close enough to consider an outcall.

Bristol's most infamous SP here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.msg357467#msg357467

Offline Avg_Joe

Bristol's most infamous SP here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.msg357467#msg357467

hahahaha, LOL, i thought you meant ER..... who's this Paris chick?

edit:
oh i see now, one to steer clear of on principle

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:41:28 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline ciderhead

Never punted with Paris b but met a couple of times when she was running brothels around bristol, seemed ok and nice enough to chat to, guess you never can tell