Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikayla - Ealing  (Read 9244 times)

12 review(s) for Nataslia (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Equilibrium

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile stood out from the rest, and she ticked all the boxes for my preference so decided to give it a go.

Location : southall , I travelled by car but I would say it is a 10 min walk from the station.
Communication : Great. Answered phone straight away , sorted everything out very comfortably.
Paid: £100 for an hour.

Called in the morning to ask for the availability and she was free between 2-3pm. Left her a text 15 min before the meeting to let her know I was there. Called in 5 min ago and she gave the flat number. Was invited in , she was wearing a full body stocking , she does mention a thing or two about this in her prfofile. Was taken up to the bedroom and asked for the payment and a shower. Already had a shower so declined. Started by some dfk , she is a smoker and you do get the scent straight away which was very unappealing , so I did not kiss her after that. Apart from that she was clean, so I went down for ro, that lasted for about 10 min, and then came on the Johnny, and about a few positions and 15 min later I had my first Pop.
We chatted for a while and then started again. She gives fantastic oral , enjoys her self throughout , not like the other girls who are very mechanical , she took control a few times which should how enthusiastic she was. Another 15-20 min later pop no.2. She did keep me in her after I had finished and still carried on for a short while, which was a bonus.
We still talked after, took a shower and was out in and hour and 10 min, so no clock watching there.

Overall I was left very satisfied with two pops in an hour, which I struggle to do at most occasions.
I would normally book 30 min for a girl I haven't seen before , but I had a good feeling about this one and it paid off brilliantly.

Positives:
-Communication was great.
-she was clean
-was willing to try everything I requested for(anal)
-very enthusiastic.

Negatives:
-she smokes , so avoid fk or dfk.
-the shower was a bit dirty , had hair everywhere.

Over all I would say it was worth every penny. It's hard to find wg's who try to put in as much effort as you and she did.
However as fk/dfk is very important to me in a punt, hence I would not return.
Despite the smokers breath, if you are not that fund of fk/dfk then I would definitely recommend her.
Rate: 8/10

GBush

Thanks for review.

Just to be clear - dis you try anal with her or are you saying you think she offers it?

Offline Equilibrium

Thanks for review.

Just to be clear - dis you try anal with her or are you saying you think she offers it?

I tried it.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. Looks really promising.

No face shots on her profile, and you don't mention how she looks, height, figure etc.

What is she like facially, how tall is she and how would you describe her physically?

Offline Equilibrium

Thanks for the review. Looks really promising.

No face shots on her profile, and you don't mention how she looks, height, figure etc.

What is she like facially, how tall is she and how would you describe her physically?

She looks good facially, has long hair, above 5.10'' in height ,so fairly tall and as for her physical structure , I would say she is quite slim, hardly any fat on her, and she also has quite large breasts too, which were unexpected as you can't really see them from her pictures on aw.

GBush

Offline bestbefore

She looks good facially, has long hair, above 5.10'' in height ,so fairly tall and as for her physical structure , I would say she is quite slim, hardly any fat on her, and she also has quite large breasts too, which were unexpected as you can't really see them from her pictures on aw.

Thanks, sounds even better. Shame she lives in Southall though. Slightly out of my area, but might be worth the trip.

slimjimmm

Thanks for the review.

I find it weird, though, that another reviewer (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69422.0) claimed she was short..

Offline NightKid

I find it weird, though, that another reviewer (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69422.0) claimed she was short..

He did mention he was crap at remembering details.

Online rob75

is that face pic definitely her?

Online The_Don

Thanks for the pic

+1

off topic a bit what up with the leather on the sofa.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:45:48 pm by The_Don »

Online rob75

if you google that image it comes up with some piano player - made me think maybe it's not her

Megazord

Saw her recently, very enthusiastic and well recommended. I can confirm that's not her face and she's about 5 foot 5.

Offline Tony_Red

Some Irish birds are hottt. Does Mikayla resemble anyone. How would she rate for body AND face on a  scale of 1-10 please. Cheers.

Offline RudiUK

Thanks for the review.  Shame she's still working out of that flat...

Saw her recently, very enthusiastic and well recommended. I can confirm that's not her face and she's about 5 foot 5.

I think that pic does look like her.  Agree on the height.

if you google that image it comes up with some piano player - made me think maybe it's not her

There was a piano in the room when I saw her in Southall.

Online rob75

Shagging her while she plays the piano might be interesting.

decentguy

So whats the verdict how tall is she? :dash:

I like her but I have a height criteria so guys please can someone confirm if she is 5.5 I am planning to visit within next two days but depends on this reply... :lol:

Offline Uncle Fester

I saw her last week.  Thanks OP.

I can confirm she's Irish, strawberry blonde and I'd say she's just under the 5'5" mark but I'm fairly tall so almost all girls look short without heels.  It was fairly dark in her flat so couldn't make out the face properly, I think she looks a little similar to the girl in the photo but it isn't her.

She's friendly and gave good service.  Good figure, pale, slim with c cup breasts.  She's physically just my type so will probably go back at some point.  Gave good head and was an enthusiastic shag.  FK was good but didn't seem to want to go deep so I didn't force the issue.  She was perfectly happy to chat and seemed geniune.

Flat was former council above shops in Southall.  I didn't see a piano but I did see a guitar!  She said the guitar was already in the flat when she moved in.  Mikayla also said she will have to move out in the new year and is looking for a new place.  Leaving it a bit late if you ask me, but then who knows the real situation.

I wasn't sure whether I should post this next bit because if I'm wrong I'm doing her a great injustice:
Mikayla had quite a few tiny spots on both her feet.  I'm no expert on needle marks so these may just be bug bites or a rash, they weren't just lined up on veins so I might be a bit paranoid...but then again that might explain why she likes to have tights on.  She didn't seem at all like she was on drugs. so again I might be adding 2 & 2 together and getting 3.14

Anyway, hope this helps chaps.

Offline bestbefore

Mikayla also said she will have to move out in the new year and is looking for a new place.  Leaving it a bit late if you ask me, but then who knows the real situation.

Her location is now Woolwich or Greenwich on her profile - Has she moved already?

Offline anton216

Called her today as i was in the area, she said she's moving today.

GBush

Don't think there will be a presidential visit

Offline MBKayla

• Service Provider
Hi guys,

Just have to reply (this is Mikayla).  I did indeed move to Woolwich, as the landlord gave me and my flatmate little notice to move.  He said he wanted to rent the place to a family - whether that's true or not or he just wanted us out, I have no idea.  Either way, I've moved to a nice flat in Woolwich - miles away, I know!  It's a nice flat, fairly big, clean, and it's my own place.  Not a council flat ;-)

Regarding the spots on my skin, I do have psoriasis.  I do like to keep it covered as it freaks some guys out, as it did you (for the wrong reasons!), but it doesn't take away from the fact that I do have a nylon fetish, which works out in my favour ;-)  Oh, also I stopped smoking cigarettes and am on the e-cigs now, which has no odour or taste.

Hope this clears some things up.  Enjoy guys :-) xx
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:03:18 pm by MBKayla »

Offline RudiUK

Hi Mikayla,

Good on you for coming on here and facing the "audience". I'm glad you've moved east, will have to try and pop over for a visit soon!

Cheers

GBush

Hi Mikayla,

Good on you for coming on here and facing the "audience". I'm glad you've moved east, will have to try and pop over for a visit soon!

Cheers

+1

Online Gynaemyte

Hi guys,

Just have to reply (this is Mikayla).  I did indeed move to Woolwich, as the landlord gave me and my flatmate little notice to move.  He said he wanted to rent the place to a family - whether that's true or not or he just wanted us out, I have no idea.  Either way, I've moved to a nice flat in Woolwich - miles away, I know!  It's a nice flat, fairly big, clean, and it's my own place.  Not a council flat ;-)

Regarding the spots on my skin, I do have psoriasis.  I do like to keep it covered as it freaks some guys out, as it did you (for the wrong reasons!), but it doesn't take away from the fact that I do have a nylon fetish, which works out in my favour ;-)  Oh, also I stopped smoking cigarettes and am on the e-cigs now, which has no odour or taste.

Persevere with the E-cigs - they are are great help and 'normal' cigs will eventually taste horrible.
Nylon? Not sure!
I will keep an eye on you!

Online Gynaemyte

p.s.
Is that sultry photo against the red leather sofa really you?

Offline mattylondon

Hi guys,

Yep, fair play to you for coming on and clarifying a few questions.  :hi:

Offline Uncle Fester

Hi guys,

Thanks for clearing up Mikayla and sorry for getting it wrong about your psoriasis.  May see you again if I can get south of the river anytime soon.