Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Ice  (Read 2078 times)

53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by ]
61 review(s) for Antonia aa (19 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Terenas

Bait & switch. Simple.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a few beers in the Slug & Lettuce I was feeling a bit horny. Did a quick search on AW and saw Antonia was in town.  :drinks:

Normally, I would never consider seeing her due to the number of bad comments about her and her ilk on here. However, I was a few pints to the good, horny and it transpired she was in the shithole Ibis hotel right next to me! I figured that if she was as fit as she looks in her photos then I could satisfy myself with a quick splash and dash on her face or enhanced tits and be on my way.

So, I texted her, got a reply stating her location as being very convenient for me and we discussed prices and services. I dithered a bit as my mates were not disappearing as quickly as I'd hoped (didn't want to get spied trotting into the hotel!) and she even had the gall to call me to hurry me up! A short while later I was approaching her room and all seemed ok.

Knocked on the door and was confronted by her mum.  :scare: Definitely not the girl in the photos.  :thumbsdown: She even said that Antonia was busy. Why the fuck was she hurrying me along if she was busy??

So I turned on the spot and left. Went for more beers in town and that was that.

Cannot say anything about Antonia as I never met her but I was not in the mood for being a victim of B&S. Don't get me wrong, I am not averse to MILFs at all, I just wanted to spunk on that particular face (or tits or both!)  :cool:

bod666

Wow - how the hell is this girl still in business? Just read her numerous bad reviews on here. Reminded me of every shit punt I've had with a Romanian.

Offline Roth

Wow - how the hell is this girl still in business? Just read her numerous bad reviews on here. Reminded me of every shit punt I've had with a Romanian.

Good question. Sadly there are a fair few punters who are not members of UKP or just don't do there research first and so get stung by these Romanian crap punts.  :( :( :(

vw

Good question. Sadly there are a fair few punters who are not members of UKP or just don't do there research first and so get stung by these Romanian crap punts.  :( :( :(
One guy the flyingbreadman here had a good one in 2014 with here, he must have ticked all her boxes and swept her of her feet, she has been consistently diabolical since.

Offline Roth

One guy the flyingbreadman here had a good one in 2014 with here, he must have ticked all her boxes and swept her of her feet, she has been consistently diabolical since.

A single positive review but 7 negatives!  :bomb: Says it all really. :scare: :scare: :bomb:

Offline Urban_G

Surprised you even considered it given her reputation here.

tropicalbubblesl

Offline PeachyAssFan

It never ceases to amaze me the difference in opinion between AW and UKP on these girls. The AW writers should be ashamed of themselves

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she must have been good at some point as a few of the guys on her feedback have seen me so not fakes!! bloody crazy not sure whats going on !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

she must have been good at some point as a few of the guys on her feedback have seen me so not fakes!! bloody crazy not sure whats going on !

Yep but most punters on AW are not going to leave crap feedback even if it was a
crap punt. :( Most of these blokes don't want revenge crap feedback posted in their
profiles as it might put off other prossies from taking their bookings.  :(  That's why
UKP is more informative for us punters.  :thumbsup:

vw

Yep but most punters on AW are not going to leave crap feedback even if it was a
crap punt. :( Most of these blokes don't want revenge crap feedback posted in their
profiles as it might put off other prossies from taking their bookings.  :(  That's why
UKP is more informative for us punters.  :thumbsup:
correct I don't know many people who have left negatives on AW.  I have but played the long game, waited for my nice guy positive first.

Offline Terenas

Surprised you even considered it given her reputation here.

I was fully expecting a rubbish service. I wasn't however expecting her mum to be doing it!

Offline PeachyAssFan

I'm not going to criticise as Ive been naive  myself before discovering UKP. The old adage "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" now goes through my mind when considering AW profiles that seem to good to be true.

Bingobango

Has anyone on here actually seen this girl?

I tried once and again was greeted by someone completely different. That was before I was on ukp.

metalmark

Awful.

uses a pimp as recieved sms from different number when close. Opened the door, dressed in black knickers and ugg boots. couldn't be bothered with conversation and sat there looking at her nails. had lifeless oral then walked out.

most lifeless punt ever experienced. avoid at all costs

Offline Roth

She's obviously a managed Romanian.   :( So almost certainly will provide bad service. :scare:  Don't know why anyone bothers to book her.  :dash: :dash: