Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kyla Kroft - Premier Leeds  (Read 2022 times)

JezLeeds

External Link/Members Only

Awful time & complete waste of money !

Booked Kyla last week , I've not used Premier in a wee while but Kyla 28 years old sz 8 and 34e natural revved my engine so I booked

She arrived on time looked nice but 28 my arse, 34e natural rubbish! All lies on the website, just looked and they now have  her at 34 but more like 40! The booking got worse , Kyla stunk of stale wine , spent the first 15 mins in the toilet 'powdering her nose '  by this point Kyla was a mess , not only did I feel very uncomfortable I was actually worried for her so I sent her on her way

I phoned the agency after , no answer ! It was late so I gave benefit of doubt they shut shop for the night so I sent a very strong txt requesting a call back asap, again...nothing , I decided to wipe my hands of the terrible time and not peruse it but I was £150 out of pocket, how Kyla was and how the agency were so unprofessional I certainly won't be using that Leeds agency again  :diablo: :angry:

am1r69

Sorry for your luck mate

I had used them several times but and whilst the girls were good in tens of "work rate" several did not really match profiles especially in terms of size etc.

Yorkshire seems a a bit bare at the moment in terms of good agencies

best wishes