Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt organised in a while then no contact made  (Read 841 times)

Looking4fun

So organised my first punt in a while via messages on aw last night everything seemed to go smoothly didn't want a booking request sent which I thought was unusual,asked to text today which I did but she never replied, sent aw message today which was read but not replied to, I was going to put this in the review section but I'm not sure if the aw profile is legit?
I know who its supposed to be by her lower back tattoo but I've never seen her face so I'm not sure if it's really her or does she have a rep for being unreliable?
Any comments
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Uniformad

Been looking at this lass as well. Who is she ?

jacklast123123

Personally i think you had a lucky escape, she looks horrendous. There are much better looking milfs about i'm sure  :)

Offline bronson24

The solo pic in her gallery im pretty sure  is amelia of amour

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:32:38 pm by bronson24 »

Offline bronson24

Image 6 on amour profile she has same knickers and heels as her adultwork pic. She usually gets positive reviews. she is an excellent cocksucker

Offline Uniformad

Image 6 on amour profile she has same knickers and heels as her adultwork pic. She usually gets positive reviews. she is an excellent cocksucker

Seen her a long time ago would not return even though all was good just thought it was a bit of an organised show if that makes sense.

Offline Sar-Major

I think its the same lass. I've seen her a couple of times, but its a while ago.

She does like to take/be in control of the situation :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac