Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My new found love for Romanians,  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Turtle1

Yes you've read that right, dispite hating them of late Iv done a total U turn here. No Iv not been hacked by Sergie.  This is how it happened.

Recently I went on a stag do in Bucharest. Due to the Paris attack we changed our original destination of Amsterdam to a more EE place that's less likely to be involved in anything terror related. I will make a post in the Internatinal section of my dirty deeds out there.

Having enjoyed the city and all its pleasure I can only say that the Romanians we hate are all fucking here!! The back home are freaking awesome and speak much better English ( WG's ). I just couldn't get enough of the Roma Gypsie birds out there.

Anyways since coming back ( yes I got my self tested and got the all clear ) me and a buddy of mine had decided to punt Romanian till we find some decent lasses. Right, so after like 7-10 punts between us. We agree that majority of them are shit in the UK......... Except when they are fresh and new. They have the right mannerism and attitude until they start earning big bucks in London.

Ill give 2 examples of girls Iv punted with server always times over the years. The before and now reviews. I'm sure a lot of you will have similar experiences with Roma chicks.

Jennifer pussy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only She was stunning and a bloody fantastic punt. Fast forwards a few years and she's not Soo good anymore. Let's leave it at that. Feel free to browse her recent reviews.

Sweet Tiffany - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - another Stunner who was absultly amazing when she first showed up in Oxford a few years ago. Then she moved to Northolt where she starting showing signs of being a bitch. Now she's in Wembley and as the reviews go, she's trouble.

As I was trying to say, Romanians tend to genuinly like the English. They don't come here with the greedy mindset but develop it after working for a while. So grab them fresh as something seems to push most into the avoids list. Obviously there are loads that get smuggled in by Sergie, that's a different story.

Offline Taggart

And here's me thinking the reason was that it was car wash related !
I planning a trip to Romania in September, so your revelation about the local WGs in most interesting.

tonysoprano

I like Romanian girls, physically they are very often fit as fuck and exactly my type.. It's just a mission tracking down the genuine WG's as you have so many lazy dogs who are usually pimped and don't actually want to be doing the job. Avoiding them and finding the genuinely horny ones is the trick...

Offline Frenchie

And the accent drives me wild  .. I love it  !

Offline Jamboney

Tiffany looks great!  :wacko: My luck has been in with Romanians recently, currently got my eye on this one down my way External Link/Members Only

Offline Sonny Crockett

As I have said before, finding a decent Romanian can be a needle in a haystack. In the last 18 months, I have seen two Romanians. One was bad, however the other was a brilliant SP. So brilliant that she is my all-time favourite WG who reignited my love of punting.

Ben4454

Interestingly Romanians are the best webcam providers. They're cheap and give a good service. I had a stint of webcamming to see if i liked it and in the end did not..

I have to agree. The Romanians I punted with outside of the UK gave a good enough service. The ones in the UK give a terrible service. Perhaps it is the weather..

Bud$

"got my eye on this one down my way External Link/Members Only"

I wonder why she's decided not to allow her ratings and feedback to be viewed.

Offline Jamboney

I wonder why she's decided not to allow her ratings and feedback to be viewed.

It's been like that this week while she's on holiday. I'm keeping close watch to see if it's visible again when she's back. I know most of the AW feedback is bollocks but I still like it to be visible

5th Musketeer

Tiffany looks great!  :wacko: My luck has been in with Romanians recently, currently got my eye on this one down my way External Link/Members Only
Hidden FB and ratings?  Why the interest?  She also looks much older than her stated "18"

Offline mr small

Seen an 18 year old Romanian in Glasgow a few weeks ago, (verification pic included her passport showing she turned 18 in May) had just arrived in Glasgow so thought she may provide 'fresher' service than her fellow Romanians, but was as disappointing as the rest of them.
If her attitude was anything to go by she must have been working since she was 6   :scare:

Offline maxxblue

Seen an 18 year old Romanian in Glasgow a few weeks ago, (verification pic included her passport showing she turned 18 in May) had just arrived in Glasgow so thought she may provide 'fresher' service than her fellow Romanians, but was as disappointing as the rest of them.
If her attitude was anything to go by she must have been working since she was 6   :scare:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" (External Link/Members Only)

Offline mr small

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" (External Link/Members Only)

If I just wrote she was 18, would you comment that all AW ages are accurate ?

Or are you suggesting that the passport in verification picture was fake ?

Offline Jamboney

Hidden FB and ratings?  Why the interest?  She also looks much older than her stated "18"

Read my last comment above yours and you'll see the answer to the hidden feedback.....

How many WG's out there are honest about their age? Not many, to my eyes she doesn't look older than 21 and the reviewer of her on here put her as 18-20.

LL

My experience of Romanians mirrors yours.
I met Vanessa Queen when she was new to the job and she was really nice
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12520.0

Saw her twice after that - the last time she'd transformed into a total bitch, telling me to hurry up and "finish!" barely half-way through my punt.  She'd also filled out a lot, like many of them do, thanks to the shitty fast-food culture that we have here in UK.

I've seen a lot of very good Romanians.  There's one who is the closest thing to a "regular" that I've ever had - Melyssa / Katie in North Wembley - awesome.

As for the ones you met generally liking the English, but not the ones who've been in England for a while.  I think we can put this down to the prejudices they face from the majority of folk when they arrive here.  And we can thank the Daily Mail, and other tabloids for that. Such prejudices I imagine they're not even aware of before they've stepped foot in England.

I'm curious to find out more about your trip to Romania.  How much did you pay for a punt on average?  How did you find the language barrier, in general.  Presumably not everyone in Bucharest speak English?  How did you get by in Restaurants and pubs, buying rail tickets and so on?

Thanks!

5th Musketeer

Read my last comment above yours and you'll see the answer to the hidden feedback.....

How many WG's out there are honest about their age? Not many, to my eyes she doesn't look older than 21 and the reviewer of her on here put her as 18-20.
Sorry - I wrote that before reading all the subsequent comments - including yours.  Mea culpa.

Rod trotter

Flunt

There are two reasons I avoid Romanians on AW, first problem is you have no certainty the pics and pro$$ie are in any way connected. Then second problem that even without a switch the services agreed and supplied are rarely the same.

To me it appears Germany imports the EEs and if they're any good they keep them, if they're shit they give them a ticket to Stansted and a couple of pics to fuck over the gullible Brits. No doubt there are exceptions that prove me wrong but unless they are well reviewed on here I'll let someone else take one for the team.