Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Lina, Barry  (Read 1410 times)

2 review(s) for Gorgeous Lina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sealover

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Sorry cannot post link, but she is in AW as Gorgeous Lina! Barry, Cadoxton.

This is complete proof that

A full tank + money in wallet + time off work = bad decision

I very rarely punt nowadays, but fancied a fumble with an obliging young lady.  The ad talked me round with offers of sensual massage etc. 

Phone call was backed up by texts and location identified, easy parking in nearby Homebargains car park, and a short walk up the hill to:

The venue was a dump of a place.  A two storey flat above a chinese takeaway.  Doors hanging off, paper peeling, bare floorboards, why the hell did I not walk?

Then I saw the lady:

She said her name was Bessy.  Certainly not fat and unattractive but no super model either.  She had that gormless smiling face on her as she tried to hide apathy bordering on resignation at poor life choices.  She was desparate to get it over and done with and at every point was trying to wank me to completion.

She also smelt, it was just a faint aroma of dank unpleasantness, but it was defintely her not just the apartment.

I asked for a massage but got light tickling and fuck all else.  So I asked for on with cover time.  She satrted to lube up but there was no way i was going there with the old boy, even with a jacket on.  I motioned for her to blow me which was shallow and rapid, then she tried to climb on top but I said no fuck just suck.  We repeated this a few times until I got bored, whipped off the coat and wanked myself over her tits.

I was in and out in less then fifteen mins, for the princely sum of £60.

The odd thing was that I recived two texts from her and had a missed call, all while I was in the room.  She was wondering where I was ?!?!?

Offline regular_guy

did you reply to the texts you got ?  would laugh if it was her neighbour who thought who the hell is this ? and then just went with the flow  :lol:

Offline sealover

I didn't bother replying as was getting cock sucked at the time, but it did almost seem like I had been 'pinched' by a rival.  All very odd.

Offline Swsnapper

Whilst I sympathise with your plight, I enjoyed reading that - certainly set the scene well there.

captain cumalot

Oh dear, looks like you never seen lina. You've been pinched by her ladyboy brother Alex from the next room  :lol:
He must have been buzzing when he seen you coming with your boots on and 60 notes in your hand as he only charges 30 for a suck  :blush:

Offline sealover

Ladyboy? :scare:

If he still has his tackle and two then 'twas not him, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Offline foreverhung

The odd thing was that I recived two texts from her and had a missed call, all while I was in the room.  She was wondering where I was ?!?!?

I nearly fell over when I saw that, faaaaaarking hell.........  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Oh dear, looks like you never seen lina. You've been pinched by her ladyboy brother Alex from the next room  :lol:
He must have been buzzing when he seen you coming with your boots on and 60 notes in your hand as he only charges 30 for a suck  :blush:

And me at this  :lol: :D :lol: :D
Seriously though, is this True ? If some ladyboy is doing a switch up under very poor lighting this is crucial info/warning for anyone that visits, if it happened to me Id be pisssssed, and Id want a years supply of fish n chips downstairs  :wackogirl:
Il give Barry a miss, entertaining review though  :drinks:

Offline foreverhung

So it wasn't Aunt Bessy it was fucking Uncle Bessy then  :D :D :D :D :D
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

And wanked off over a blokes tits?  :sarcastic:

captain cumalot

And me at this  :lol: :D :lol: :D
Seriously though, is this True ? If some ladyboy is doing a switch up under very poor lighting this is crucial info/warning for anyone that visits, if it happened to me Id be pisssssed, and Id want a years supply of fish n chips downstairs  :wackogirl:
Il give Barry a miss, entertaining review though  :drinks:

Haha don't worry Hugh all is good, there's no ladyboy as far as I know. Just me pulling the opening posters leg  :sarcastic: