Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah massage coast road  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Kev3773

Having had 3 previous good sessions with Sarah and a positive review I posted I contacted her today to see if she was free. She came back with " I am not happy with what you guys have been saying on ukp and I now don't do body to body "  Never said a negative thing about her but I guess I will have to find someone else who offers similar experiences, which may be difficult as she was very good  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Shame, can't remember anything negative said about her. Wasn't she charging £120 for b2b? That's serious money.

Offline Kev3773

Shame, can't remember anything negative said about her. Wasn't she charging £120 for b2b? That's serious money.

Yes expensive but worth it as a treat. Was just going for sensual + he today. Only negative thing I can think of was somebody complained about her charging less up Scotland when she had a spell up there a few weeks back.  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

Fair enough. As a consolation for £120 I'll give you a B2B massage lol :drinks:

sy50

When will you lot  learn .we have a beautiful girl who gave a fantasist service, but f you don't like her terms then go elsewhere.Dont spoil it for the rest of us. Remember  Helen
Don't give out there location to all and sundry. As they have the right to privacy !!!👿👿

Offline Kev3773

Fair enough. As a consolation for £120 I'll give you a B2B massage lol  :drinks:

:lol: :lol: I'll pass on that  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:31:56 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Kev3773

When will you lot  learn .we have a beautiful girl who gave a fantasist service, but f you don't like her terms then go elsewhere.Dont spoil it for the rest of us. Remember  Helen
Don't give out there location to all and sundry. As they have the right to privacy !!!👿👿

Who is this aimed at ?   :unknown:

frenchhorn

sounds about right for her
serious  attitude she had
I think some things get lost in translation with her and she just loses it
was told to fuck off once when I rang for a booking , said id booked and never turned up
that was my first contact with her
tried again maybe a month later and was told to loss off cause I tried to get away without paying
she looks hot in her photos so may be a miss to some that can get to see her

Offline Kev3773

sounds about right for her
serious  attitude she had
I think some things get lost in translation with her and she just loses it
was told to fuck off once when I rang for a booking , said id booked and never turned up
that was my first contact with her
tried again maybe a month later and was told to loss off cause I tried to get away without paying
she looks hot in her photos so may be a miss to some that can get to see her

I have always had good comms with her until today. Mustn't be very well organised and also have poor memory  :unknown:

Offline bronson24

I have always had good comms with her until today. Mustn't be very well organised and also have poor memory  :unknown:

And by the sounds of it she has poor customer skills too, for that id personally fuck her off and go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 02:07:19 pm by bronson24 »

return of the jedi

Just got back from an hour with Sarah,my 1st visit and she never stopped quizzing about this forum so much so it killed the mood for me,still think Sheng is best.

Offline Kev3773

Just got back from an hour with Sarah,my 1st visit and she never stopped quizzing about this forum so much so it killed the mood for me,still think Sheng is best.

Wonder why she has such a bee in her bonnet, she say what's upset her ? She going to lose a lot of custom and it's her own fault.

return of the jedi

She has it in her head that one or two on here have been nasty towards her but i've only read glowing reports about her and told her so,mind her phone never stopped while i was there and she took at least 2 bookings while she was cleaning me up which again isn't very professional.Don't think i will return especially while she's in a moody,had enough of that when i was married.

Offline Spakattacker

I'm wanting to pay a visit next week, however is she still offering b2b as that's the only reason why I'm considering it ?