Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true??  (Read 2301 times)

el-grecko

External Link/Members Only

I think this is too good to be true, though I would love to be proven otherwise!

Anyone seen her or in TOFTTing mood? :-p

single sword

No hits on tineye. If that helps.

Offline Malvolio

Looks like a genuine profile to me - but I won't be going there due to the fake tits.

Offline boardyhell

suspicious ,reminds me of a girl on aw who i liked the look of and when i checked her aw reviews i had given her a negative for bait and switch
also i saw another brazillian (verified ) on aw in mayfair who apparently worked for a high class agency (lillyfields) who was nice enough but was about a size 12 -14
beware

Offline Discoballs

She changed her profile as there has been discussion on here  that she might be a man , which is totally ludicrous as I've seen the girl, and she has a perfectly formed clitoris and girly voice. As I've said on the other thread, go and see for yourself you'll see she's all woman.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71707.0 make your own mind up.

el-grecko

Thanks guys, money permitting of course, I might toftt and will report back! But with Xmas and all that coming up, it might have to wait a while!

Takalah

Definitely keep us posted, if she is good I may take the plunge too.

Thedragonfucker

Just another girl to add to my list.  :D

Offline Ladypleaser

vw

She can't spell fitness yet claims to be educated and refined !

Hermar

She changed her profile as there has been discussion on here  that she might be a man , which is totally ludicrous as I've seen the girl, and she has a perfectly formed clitoris and girly voice. As I've said on the other thread, go and see for yourself you'll see she's all woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I must have fucked so many TS without knowing it  :lol:

Offline Discoballs

She can't spell fitness yet claims to be educated and refined !

Can you speak perfect Portuguese??

vw

Can you speak perfect Portuguese??
Don't live in Portugal or claim to be educated as a USP either.