Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: venus of diamonds  (Read 708 times)

Offline mike336

Has anyone had the pleasure,facial piercings putting me off a bit but somethings telling me to go for it

themademan2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72218.0

Suspect it's this lass here. Could be wrong, but big tits and facial peircings are on this lass too and age matches  :unknown:

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Different girl. Venus was brand new to the business when she joined diamonds recently. Don't want to be accused of touting but just for info iv met her twice and don't really know her but did a brief duo the second time. Great boobs ,young,  very sweet, cute girl who's pretty game and yes to piercings and tattoos but she carries it off. And first time Iv ever done a duo with a lady with a very neat' landing strip'. Loved it X

themademan2

Different girl. Venus was brand new to the business when she joined diamonds recently. Don't want to be accused of touting but just for info iv met her twice and don't really know her but did a brief duo the second time. Great boobs ,young,  very sweet, cute girl who's pretty game and yes to piercings and tattoos but she carries it off. And first time Iv ever done a duo with a lady with a very neat' landing strip'. Loved it X
Thanks for clarification

Rod trotter

:wackogirl:

Offline Highlander

I saw her a while back. I'll do a mini review in the other section.

Offline Philbiao1

She looks and sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I. More a "girl next door" kind of guy but every now and then I fancy something almost the opposite.

I'm making a booking as soon as I can.