Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Bomboshell in Bristol  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now this one looks tasty  :rose: but I just have that feeling that she'll turn out to be a scamming Romanian. :unknown: :unknown:

vw

She has a lazy profile, not much effort put in but only new so time will tell.

Tick Tock, Tick tock !

Offline rudolph hucker

'Bombshell ' !! With a daft name like that she's surely Romanian

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Maybe she's Irish?
 ;)

Offline Roth

No she's Bomboshell.  :rolleyes:  It's all in the o seemingly.  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline WelshClipper

Could be she was rushed, the name appeals to me, wonder why  :dash:

Offline Roth

Could be she was rushed, the name appeals to me, wonder why  :dash:

Looks like she is O-level qualified. :unknown:
I would prefer her to be BombAshell! :lol: 
Oh wait! She is qualified in that as well seemingly.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:32:44 am by Roth »

Offline WelshClipper

Looks like she is O-level qualified. :unknown:
I would prefer her to be BombAshell! :lol: 
Oh wait! She is qualified in that as well seemingly.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The profile is evolving, a little FG and she has a 'friend'.  There are enough spelling mistakes for me not to suspect Sergei unless he is the friend  :scare:

Offline Terenas

That's Evelin who I reviewed recently. Definitely worth a punt. I'm off to fuck her arse again today   :D

Offline Roth

That's Evelin who I reviewed recently. Definitely worth a punt. I'm off to fuck her arse again today   :D

Nice.  :drinks:

pking_paul

Like many here I'm sure, I recognise her apartment. It a favourite of some of the WG's I've met.

cj20155102

Hi guys, new here browsed a lot but only registered today!.. Will be seeing Sarah really soon so will let you know  :lol:

vw

Hi guys, new here browsed a lot but only registered today!.. Will be seeing Sarah really soon so will let you know  :lol:
Good luck to you !

Welcome to UKP

If you remember can you find out what bomboshell means for us ?

Offline Roth

Good luck.  :drinks: Look forward to reading about it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Urban_G

Like many here I'm sure, I recognise her apartment. It a favourite of some of the WG's I've met.
Is it a in block just off Victoria Street?

Offline Urban_G

How soon is soon? Have you actually arranged a meeting with her yet? :unknown:

And welcome, I look forward to seeing some reviews :hi:

Offline PaintBrush

Welcome cj,

I wait with interest to see if the punt goes through and to reach the review.

On here I tend to follow Romanian law - avoid, unless a seasoned brother has been there and recommend.

pking_paul

Is it a in block just off Victoria Street?

Yes, runs parallel to Victoria St. We have discussed her elsewhere btw, because of the bad photoshopping to make her look slimmer. Just look at the way the bars bend in the third photo in her gallery.

Be nice to know what she is actually like  :drinks:

Offline GoodIdea

That photoshop adds absolutely nothing tho.

Offline Samsung8

Hi all,

Just been to see Sara Bomboshell! Getting there was fine - good secure entrance and she texted / called in good time to keep me moving towards the apartment. When I  arrived she was dressed in a nice leopard print dress, she looked really hot, and she was jumping up and down with excitement, so I thought I'm in for a treat. She is really pretty, very much like the photos, not quite as tall as I imagined but defo slim and good looking, with an enhanced pair of tits (not my thing, but they looked good) and a nice shapely arse. We did the usual, then she came back in, and this is where it went weird....

She started by babbling on in broken English about criminals, police and "lady policemen" - I even thought for a minute have I walked in on some sort of sting! Then she started grabbing my arms and holding them behind my head... OK I thought, she's just a little wild...

then she was asking me what kind of music I like - now I don't give a shit right, so I say "Don't mind", thinking she'd whack some Romanian stuff on and get on with it, but she starts messing around with her ipad... keeps saying "no, that won't do"... this took a good few minutes and eventually she decides on Justin Bieber FFS!

She then got a rubber out and used her mouth to put it on, but I was quite flaccid by this time, and it was like, 2 sucks, stop and say something crazy, 2 more sucks, crazy, suck, crazy... she then tried to get on top even though I wasn't fully hard, and after a minute of that she asked if I like doggy... well I took advantage of that as I thought at least I'll control it from there... so that worked, and we ended with mish. tbf, if you like DFK she started going for that while in mish.

She was babbling like a lunatic afterwards about I don't know what (the subject of crime & criminals again...) - I'd given up by then and even though I was dressed and ready to go she was continuing to chatter away while holding the door and not letting me out...

Summary: crazy as cats in a bag, lovely looking, but I wouldn't go back. Scared me! If you like 'em nuts, perhaps she's for you...

Offline Roth

vw

Summary: crazy as cats in a bag, lovely looking, but I wouldn't go back. Scared me! If you like 'em nuts, perhaps she's for you...

Sounds my type, and she does outcalls !

Offline Samsung8

Yup. It was interestin ta be sure! Nothing against the gal, and she looked great, but I prefer not to be talking about police while I'm naked on a prossie's bed!

Offline Terenas

Yup. It was interestin ta be sure! Nothing against the gal, and she looked great, but I prefer not to be talking about police while I'm naked on a prossie's bed!

I've seen her several times and yes, she's a bit chatty. But, she takes it like a trooper in the ass. No qualms about being fucked good and proper in her butt. Its a nice butt too and her recent boob job is not disastrous either.

Offline Roth

So maybe she was just babbling about putting on her police uniform?  :lol: :wackogirl:

vw

So maybe she was just babbling about putting on her police uniform?  :lol: :wackogirl:

maybe she wants to meet roth, rofh does mean fbi in romany.🚓🚓🚓

Offline Hong kong phoey

Was thinking of seeing her tomorrow but not so sure now, thinking my money may be better spent on a horse at Cheltenham, unless anyone has any suggestions for a short notice booking in Bristol?

vw

Was thinking of seeing her tomorrow but not so sure now, thinking my money may be better spent on a horse at Cheltenham, unless anyone has any suggestions for a short notice booking in Bristol?

Here is King Roth of Bristol's latest list of BS prossies !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89359.msg1090657#msg1090657

Bingobango

I was supposed to be seeing her last week. Admittedly I only contacted her on the day but she said yes confirm half hour before, which I did. Text back saying her client had just payed for an extra hour and a half so she couldn't meet. Not impressed.