Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] EndearingEmily1992, Chelmsford  (Read 9715 times)

FootieMadJonny

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This meeting was around two months ago. I didn't know of the previous reputation of the girl beforehand. Suffice to say, I had a great time.

I originally found Emily on her website from bbw.me under her previous name Kylie. She directed me to her adultwork profile and asked me to put the booking through on there. I did find this a little strange and that she used two names, but her communication was good and she seemed very genuine.

This was an Outcall to my hotel in Barnet for two hours £280 I do prefer the larger lady as long as they carry it well and have a pretty face.

I had asked Emily to dress discreetly upon arriving and I wasn't disappointed. She arrived in a long coat, boots, her long blonde hair left loose and a huge smile. Very sexy. She asked if she could freshen up as she'd travelled by train to get to me. No problem. I nervously poured myself some wine and sat eagerly waiting her return. When she came out I was abit taken aback! Her enormous cleavage spilling out of her matching lingerie and 50s style girdle and stockings (which I had requested)

Emily then suggested we should get into bed. This is where she began deeply French kissing me with lots of tongue action! Yummy! I sucked on her huge tits and her small nipples became nice and errect. Then I thought it best to go down and taste her. Emily eagerly moaned and started rubbing her clitors as I fingered her. She was extremely wet and let out a loud moan and then proceeded to shake with excitement, very erotic! If she didn't come then she's a brilliant actress! 'Thanks for that' she said, the pleasure was all mine. I was very hard by this point and Emily took all of me in her mouth and sucked me, gently building up into a nice sloppy blowjob. I couldn't take much more by this point and said I needed to be inside her, she put on the condom and replied with 'how do you want me' I thought I'd fuck her doggy first to see that nice big arse, unfortunately I didn't last long.

Had a chat and a drink and onto round two which consisted of Emily sucking me again and fucking in various positions. I pulled out in time and came all over her gorgeous tits!
I had a great time and I found Emily to be very sweet natured and extremely horny! Great gfe. Definitely a big girl but I like big girls. I would like to see her again and if I was in her area id consider an incall.

John

FootieMadJonny

Could admin edit the link please as its External Link/Members Only not .com!

Apologies again I'm pretty useless at this kind of thing.

John

Offline Belgarion

She's in my HL, will try to see her one of these days

robbybox

Great review Jonny, thanks..+1. She sounds a lovely girl. I'd love to give Emily a try but geographically Chelmsford is not easy to get to for me. Emily, in case you're reading , I hope you might consider a tour to MK at a future date in the New Year babes if there are some bargain low prices on hotel rooms.  :hi: a ;)

FootieMadJonny

Great review Jonny, thanks..+1. She sounds a lovely girl. I'd love to give Emily a try but geographically Chelmsford is not easy to get to for me. Emily, in case you're reading , I hope you might consider a tour to MK at a future date in the New Year babes if there are some bargain low prices on hotel rooms.  :hi: a ;)
Thank you my friend. I found her an extremely friendly, eager to please girl with a great attitude. No clock watching either, I think we over ran by some time chatting. I didn't really emphasise how facially pretty she is, but she has a very pretty young face.

If anything id say she looked younger than her 23 years!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:45:18 pm by FootieMadJonny »

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This meeting was around two months ago. I didn't know of the previous reputation of the girl beforehand. Suffice to say, I had a great time.

I originally found Emily on her website from bbw.me under her previous name Kylie. She directed me to her adultwork profile and asked me to put the booking through on there. I did find this a little strange and that she used two names, but her communication was good and she seemed very genuine.

This was an Outcall to my hotel in Barnet for two hours £280 I do prefer the larger lady as long as they carry it well and have a pretty face.

I had asked Emily to dress discreetly upon arriving and I wasn't disappointed. She arrived in a long coat, boots, her long blonde hair left loose and a huge smile. Very sexy. She asked if she could freshen up as she'd travelled by train to get to me. No problem. I nervously poured myself some wine and sat eagerly waiting her return. When she came out I was abit taken aback! Her enormous cleavage spilling out of her matching lingerie and 50s style girdle and stockings (which I had requested)

Emily then suggested we should get into bed. This is where she began deeply French kissing me with lots of tongue action! Yummy! I sucked on her huge tits and her small nipples became nice and errect. Then I thought it best to go down and taste her. Emily eagerly moaned and started rubbing her clitors as I fingered her. She was extremely wet and let out a loud moan and then proceeded to shake with excitement, very erotic! If she didn't come then she's a brilliant actress! 'Thanks for that' she said, the pleasure was all mine. I was very hard by this point and Emily took all of me in her mouth and sucked me, gently building up into a nice sloppy blowjob. I couldn't take much more by this point and said I needed to be inside her, she put on the condom and replied with 'how do you want me' I thought I'd fuck her doggy first to see that nice big arse, unfortunately I didn't last long.

Had a chat and a drink and onto round two which consisted of Emily sucking me again and fucking in various positions. I pulled out in time and came all over her gorgeous tits!
I had a great time and I found Emily to be very sweet natured and extremely horny! Great gfe. Definitely a big girl but I like big girls. I would like to see her again and if I was in her area id consider an incall.

John

Good Review FootieMadJonny. Pleased to hear you had a good punt with EE.

I saw her back in July at her place. She was the first WG I had reviewed on here at the time, so I was a bit green, and I was well over the top fluffy. But I've learned to tame things down now.
But like you, I found EE to be quite attractive, lovely French Kisser, and a really good shag. I normally go for smaller, more petite WGs, but EE floated my boat looks wise, boobs, and personality wise. I know she's had historical issues in the past, but hopefully she's learned from all of that?
I would personally like to see her again for the reasons given. But I have got a really long HL that I'm trying to work my way through. Again thanks for the Review FootieMadJonny   :hi:

FootieMadJonny

No problem mate.

I have read through in the last couple of days what you're talking about yes. I think if I had read before then I might of not seen her which would of been a great shame and I would of missed out on a great time. As far as I can see the posts are dated 2011 over four years ago? It really doesn't add up, I wouldn't of thought it was the same girl having met her. She seemed very level headed. I'm not undermining what clearly happened, but she must of learned from her mistake or seemed that way to me. I know from experience when I was a youngster I did some crazy things that I look back on now and positively cringe at! It's obviously different as she's in a business, but four years is along time to learn and change for the better especially when you're a young lass!

ramrodronnie

No problem mate.

I have read through in the last couple of days what you're talking about yes. I think if I had read before then I might of not seen her which would of been a great shame and I would of missed out on a great time. As far as I can see the posts are dated 2011 over four years ago? It really doesn't add up, I wouldn't of thought it was the same girl having met her. She seemed very level headed. I'm not undermining what clearly happened, but she must of learned from her mistake or seemed that way to me. I know from experience when I was a youngster I did some crazy things that I look back on now and positively cringe at! It's obviously different as she's in a business, but four years is along time to learn and change for the better especially when you're a young lass!

I agree FootieMadJonny. If I recall, I made similar comments myself when I was getting lambasted as being a white knight for writing my fluffy Review. I was told by some punters that I would get stalked by her, and that I should use a different phone/number/nickname, as she would constantly text me, and act like a psycho woman. But that didn't materialise.
Well as I've said FootieMadJonny I will get around to seeing her again, but I've got to work my way through this long HL of mine. There's so much horny tottie out there. How can we resist fucking more, and more of them? Hopefully I'll see more good ones than shit scamming ones.  :yahoo:  :hi: :thumbsup:

Neal69

Been almost 3 years since I first saw EE or TK as she was known then and still no stalking or fiddling with my kettle even after several great bookings. She has on more than one occasion made me a post action cup of tea though. :wacko:

Must be time for another pre Christmas treat.

First class WG IMHO.

I honestly think it's time to let the past remain in the past.

If you like the larger woman then go and enjoy this one.

N

Edit to add.

As far as constantly texting etc the most I have had is an AW msg post punt thanking me for the booking and suggesting other things we could get up to next time. Good marketing maybe but it sure is professional.

N
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:25:22 am by Neal69 »

ramrodronnie

Been almost 3 years since I first saw EE or TK as she was known then and still no stalking or fiddling with my kettle even after several great bookings. She has on more than one occasion made me a post action cup of tea though. :wacko:

Must be time for another pre Christmas treat.

First class WG IMHO.

I honestly think it's time to let the past remain in the past.

If you like the larger woman then go and enjoy this one.

N

Edit to add.

As far as constantly texting etc the most I have had is an AW msg post punt thanking me for the booking and suggesting other things we could get up to next time. Good marketing maybe but it sure is professional.

N

+1 Neal69

FootieMadJonny

ramrodronnie

What's fluffy by the way?

Fluffy is where a punter is overly nice when he writes a Review on a WG he's punted FootieMadJonny. He can often be looked upon as suspicious.
Other more experienced punters are (rightly so) on their guard as there are some of these fluffies who are not actual punters, they are sometimes either the WG herself touting, using a fake/made up profile or they can be the WGs pimp who are using fake/made up UKP profiles, and are trying to big up their WGs to get them more work.
So it is wise not to be too OTT fluffy.

I hope that that heps FootieMadJonny?

robbybox

If I recall, I made similar comments myself when I was getting lambasted as being a white knight for writing my fluffy Review. I was told by some punters that I would get stalked by her, and that I should use a different phone/number/nickname, as she would constantly text me, and act like a psycho woman. But that didn't materialise.
Psycho woman indeed! What utter claptrap. You should learn to ignore those punters that spout this kind of crap and go with your own gut instinct. Claptrap like that speaks more about their saddo lifestyle and the 'chip on their shoulder ' than about anything that EE is likely to do. She obviously likes men. She has nothing but glowing reviews from those guys lucky enough to have seen her. :wacko:

FootieMadJonny

Robbybox I don't really understand your comment? I had a great time and haven't heard from her since?

robbybox

Hi Jonny. My comment was simply +1. Thanks for a great review. I hope to see Emily myself sometime. She has had only positive reviews from guys on here that have seen her and imo doesn't deserve the negative flak she has had on here in the past as Teen Kylie. That's all.  :hi:

FootieMadJonny

Hi Jonny. My comment was simply +1. Thanks for a great review. I hope to see Emily myself sometime. She has had only positive reviews from guys on here that have seen her and imo doesn't deserve the negative flak she has had on here in the past as Teen Kylie. That's all.  :hi:
I understand now my friend. Apologies I got a little mixed up!

Offline cunnyhunt

Psycho woman indeed! What utter claptrap. You should learn to ignore those punters that spout this kind of crap and go with your own gut instinct. Claptrap like that speaks more about their saddo lifestyle and the 'chip on their shoulder ' than about anything that EE is likely to do. She obviously likes men. She has nothing but glowing reviews from those guys lucky enough to have seen her. :wacko:
I am happy for the OP that he had a good time and it does look like Teen Kylie/EE has upped her game since the car crash of her early whoring, but I think that your criticism of other members makes you look like a Cunt.  :hi:

She has nothing but glowing reviews
Not correct as she has neutral and positive as EE and -ve as TK.

You read like you have early stage EAS, be careful.

FootieMadJonny

I am happy for the OP that he had a good time and it does look like Teen Kylie/EE has upped her game since the car crash of her early whoring, but I think that your criticism of other members makes you look like a Cunt.  :hi:
Not correct as she has neutral and positive as EE and -ve as TK.

You read like you have early stage EAS, be careful.
I'm just giving an honest review on my experience. That was just one car crash meet? According to her profile she had a previous one with over 250 positive reviews and 40 field reports?

Offline socks

I'm just giving an honest review on my experience. That was just one car crash meet? According to her profile she had a previous one with over 250 positive reviews and 40 field reports?
I don't think that's the point cunny was making. In fact he was saying how delighted he was that TK has upped her game and is giving a good service nowadays, including to your good self. I suspect that's in no small part due to the efforts of posters here on UKP holding her to account in the past and a clear endorsement of what we are all trying to achieve via this forum.

Instead he was pointing out to robbybox that his post made him look like a cunt. It does.

FootieMadJonny

I don't think that's the point cunny was making. In fact he was saying how delighted he was that TK has upped her game and is giving a good service nowadays, including to your good self. I suspect that's in no small part due to the efforts of posters here on UKP holding her to account in the past and a clear endorsement of what we are all trying to achieve via this forum.

Instead he was pointing out to robbybox that his post made him look like a cunt. It does.
I just wanted to know of any other incidents and what her previous profile was like please

Offline cunnyhunt

I just wanted to know of any other incidents and what her previous profile was like please

She was known as "Teen Kylie" if you search there are numerous posts with her name.

Looking at recent reports she has hopefully learned from her past behaviour and I am glad you enjoyed your punt with her, but this post made me laugh. Robbybox has not seen her but can state that she didn't deserve the negs she got here.  :rolleyes:

Hi Jonny. My comment was simply +1. Thanks for a great review. I hope to see Emily myself sometime. She has had only positive reviews from guys on here that have seen her and imo doesn't deserve the negative flak she has had on here in the past as Teen Kylie. That's all.

This one sentence from a 2 girl she did with a seasoned punter should give an idea how bad it could be if she was drinking.

Kylie was taken of enzios premises in hand cuffs.

She now looks to be an older and more mature person and has wised up that good service means repeat business.

Enjoy your punting  :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Ah I see, I was confused by you posting as a reply to Cunnyhunt and must have missed the question.

FootieMadJonny

She was known as "Teen Kylie" if you search there are numerous posts with her name.

Looking at recent reports she has hopefully learned from her past behaviour and I am glad you enjoyed your punt with her, but this post made me laugh. Robbybox has not seen her but can state that she didn't deserve the negs she got here.  :rolleyes:

This one sentence from a 2 girl she did with a seasoned punter should give an idea how bad it could be if she was drinking.

She now looks to be an older and more mature person and has wised up that good service means repeat business.

Enjoy your punting  :thumbsup:
Fair play Cunny. I have read that but I wanted to know if it was a one off incident or happened several times, it seems it was a one off. We actually shared two bottles of wine and I didn't get a phyco lass so I'm happy :thumbsup:

Offline cunnyhunt

Fair play Cunny. I have read that but I wanted to know if it was a one off incident or happened several times, it seems it was a one off. We actually shared two bottles of wine and I didn't get a phyco lass so I'm happy :thumbsup:
There were many other incidents but on other forums as she was banned from each in turn or her posts were removed.

Her recent reviews are very different so fill your boots.  :hi:

FootieMadJonny

There were many other incidents but on other forums as she was banned from each in turn or her posts were removed.

Her recent reviews are very different so fill your boots.  :hi:
If it's possible id like to see what you're referring to? I don't know of any other forums?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline cunnyhunt

If it's possible id like to see what you're referring to? I don't know of any other forums?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Admin does not like other forums mentioned but you would need to search Saafe and %%% for a start going back 4-5 years, she has had several variations of profiles so you would need to search name and location. Chelmsford, Kylie, Teen Kylie etc

It is probably better not to search and to take things as they are now, looking at her reports she has changed and grown up and offers a better service, these new reports were initially called into question but the reviewers stood their ground and have returned to her.

FootieMadJonny

I have tried having a quick look and done what you said by putting several things in google and nothing negative has come up.

Anyway as you said probably for the best  :drinks:

FootieMadJonny

I did find some interesting reads on other forums though :D

Offline mattylondon

Admin does not like other forums mentioned but you would need to search Saafe and [banned-site-auto-censor] for a start going back 4-5 years, she has had several variations of profiles so you would need to search name and location. Chelmsford, Kylie, Teen Kylie etc

It is probably better not to search and to take things as they are now, looking at her reports she has changed and grown up and offers a better service, these new reports were initially called into question but the reviewers stood their ground and have returned to her.
To be fair, her service was never in doubt, from my recollection. I have always read that she provided and does provide a very good service. And I have no reason to doubt it because I have that from punters who I trust. As a provider of services, I'd recommend her purely on that basis of what I've been told.

However, my issue with her was the unhinged behaviour outside of the punt, including forums and I doubt very much that she has changed. A leopard doesn't change their spots, in my opinion. No pun re my avatar! It's a real shame that she let herself go physically and put on all that weight. I've seen some of her earlier pictures and I can tell others that she was a little stunner and a real talent. To each their own and if punters are happy, then fair enough.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:58:06 am by mattylondon »

Offline cunnyhunt

To be fair, her service was never in doubt, from my recollection. I have always read that she provided and does provide a very good service. And I have no reason to doubt it because I have that from punters who I trust. As a provider of services, I'd recommend her purely on that basis of what I've been told.

However, my issue with her was the unhinged behaviour outside of the punt, including forums and I doubt very much that she has changed. A leopard doesn't change their spots, in my opinion. No pun re my avatar! It's a real shame that she let herself go physically and put on all that weight. I've seen some of her earlier pictures and I can tell others that she was a little stunner and a real talent. To each their own and if punters are happy, then fair enough.

Hei Matty. good to see you back  :thumbsup:

You come back to punting as I get pissed with it.  :(

Fair comments above, she has gained a following here with +ve reviews and with information on her past added to them it is up to those that see her to make their decision.

FootieMadJonny

Are these pictures still around MattyLondon? I didn't realise she used to be much slimmer. I tend to gravitate towards the larger girls.

Offline mattylondon

Are these pictures still around MattyLondon? I didn't realise she used to be much slimmer. I tend to gravitate towards the larger girls.
Afraid not, as I don't keep such things. I did recall one photo with her on roller skates. Something pretty hard to envisage now! Other long standing members may be able to help you, but you state you like the larger girl anyway.

FootieMadJonny

Afraid not, as I don't keep such things. I did recall one photo with her on roller skates. Something pretty hard to envisage now! Other long standing members may be able to help you, but you state you like the larger girl anyway.
Still be interesting to see :D

FootieMadJonny

I've booked to see Emily tomorrow at her place. Shall I do an add on rather than a whole new review?

FootieMadJonny

Completely forgot to do a new review on my recent Incall visit. I think i'll start a new thread  :thumbsup:

Simplysimon

Was on my must visit for Jan 2016 but not at her new rates of £140/hour , too much imho for her services

FootieMadJonny

Was on my must visit for Jan 2016 but not at her new rates of £140/hour , too much imho for her services
It's quite steep, but what's 20 quid? From what she told me she's renting a nice apartment up there in Newcastle and not a cheap hotel, so I would assume needs to cover her overheads. I don't think this is permanent. Proper French kissing, owo, sex and cim seem like a good list of services to me :thumbsup:

Simplysimon

It's quite steep, but what's 20 quid? From what she told me she's renting a nice apartment up there in Newcastle and not a cheap hotel, so I would assume needs to cover her overheads. I don't think this is permanent. Proper French kissing, owo, sex and cim seem like a good list of services to me :thumbsup:

There is a trend at the moment of more and more girls raising their rates , if punters stick together and only visit the girls that charge 100 to 120 then the others will soon revert to their previous tariffs

FootieMadJonny

There is a trend at the moment of more and more girls raising their rates , if punters stick together and only visit the girls that charge 100 to 120 then the others will soon revert to their previous tariffs
That's a good idea, but Emily is touring? It's not her usual rate at home. How will escorts be able to cover there overheads when they are touring if they don't raise it slightly?

Offline mattylondon

That's a good idea, but Emily is touring? It's not her usual rate at home. How will escorts be able to cover there overheads when they are touring if they don't raise it slightly?
What 'overheads'?  :rolleyes:

The argument you're employing has often been used by prossies in the past on here....?

Newcastle is hardly a prosperous area. It isn't Essex or the South East. I'm wondering why you're not more concerned with the interests of punters and what they can afford......
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:15:56 pm by mattylondon »

FootieMadJonny

What 'overheads'?  :rolleyes:

The argument you're employing has often been used by prossies in the past on here....?

Newcastle is hardly a prosperous area. It isn't Essex or the South East. I'm wondering why you're not more concerned with the interests of punters and what they can afford......
I have seen lots of touring escorts in London who tell me that when they are renting apartments they need to cover those costs. I am assuming it's the same with all escorts who tour

vw

I have seen lots of touring escorts in London who tell me that when they are renting apartments they need to cover those costs. I am assuming it's the same with all escorts who tour
So escorts that rent a 2ndary flat normally have rent, council tax, electricity, tv licence, water, gas, furnishing, transport from home to 2ndary accomodation. 

Hardly Cheap !

FootieMadJonny

If an escort is renting out a flat for say even only £500 a week that's still probably going to be a lot more than she pays at home for example. I think it's a very good idea what Simon suggested. I have seen many touring escorts though and understand where are they are coming from :thumbsup:

vw

If an escort is renting out a flat for say even only £500 a week that's still probably going to be a lot more than she pays at home for example. I think it's a very good idea what Simon suggested. I have seen many touring escorts though and understand where are they are coming from :thumbsup:
So have i seen loads of touring escorts, the last in the list Welshfor instance, £200 for 2 hour swhen I saw her.

Remember most escorts dont work from the family home, you assume they do that would be madness !

She will be using serviced apartments London £100 per night  External Link/Members Only

1 bed flat for worlk  £80 per week External Link/Members Only

the 2nd has to pay all bills as mentioned.  So becoming more expensive

2nd option for non tourer is to rent serviced apartment meaning same costs ?

Offline cunnyhunt

I have seen many touring escorts though and understand where are they are coming from :thumbsup:

You have listened to a sob story and believed it. They tour to earn money in a different market and will charge what they can, if she believes that she can get more money than Essex in the Newcastle I would think she has not done her homework as the few times I have been there salaries were 30% less than the South.
From memory there were a lot of fat women there too so she does not have a USP.  :hi: 

FootieMadJonny

So have i seen loads of touring escorts, the last in the list Welshfor instance, £200 for 2 hour swhen I saw her.

Remember most escorts dont work from the family home, you assume they do that would be madness !

She will be using serviced apartments London £100 per night  External Link/Members Only

1 bed flat for worlk  £80 per week External Link/Members Only

the 2nd has to pay all bills as mentioned.  So becoming more expensive

2nd option for non tourer is to rent serviced apartment meaning same costs ?
I didn't think for a second any escort would be living in the family home.

If an escort went for the serviced apartment option that's £700 a week? I thought it would be about £500. At £700 a week that's what most people pay for a months rent in say a 1/2 bedroom house or flat, hense where the extra costs come in? The serviced apartments I have visited have been very nice and much more convenient and discrete than hotels. I'm sure it would depend on how much she is willing to pay for a nicer option.

FootieMadJonny

I just did a Google search for Newcastle serviced apartments, the cheapest being about £60 a night for a serviced apartment. External Link/Members Only

FootieMadJonny

You have listened to a sob story and believed it. They tour to earn money in a different market and will charge what they can, if she believes that she can get more money than Essex in the Newcastle I would think she has not done her homework as the few times I have been there salaries were 30% less than the South.
From memory there were a lot of fat women there too so she does not have a USP.  :hi:
What is USP Cunny?

vw

What is USP Cunny?

Unique selling point

Something to set her apart from all the others !

vw

I just did a Google search for Newcastle serviced apartments, the cheapest being about £60 a night for a serviced apartment. External Link/Members Only

Well its all relative, 90% of escorts in Newcastle charge £100 on the hour set by the agencies that dominate the region, doubt many punters would pay more or her personally.

Touring escorts usually cover extra costs by working more hours in the day than normal.  Simple as that as no home life distractions !

Not sure why you care, they are either affordable and you want to fuck them or you don't