Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good old days basingstoke  (Read 2151 times)

Bevan

Not much in classy women in Basingstoke... Share your memories lol

Offline nigel4498

Lovely Jessica and Sexy Vicky, two Polish girls who used to work there a couple of years ago.
Made their money and gone now.

Offline Stiltskin

Did you ever see Rebecca near the station? Very cute little thing. Meena Cherry and her group up at Norn Hill were always reliable for a last minute shag. All have quit now.

More recently I saw Emily Lane, absolutely gorgeous face and body, but she hasn't been in Basingstoke since.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bevan

Remember othereside of Basingstoke was attractive women, think she called Ann . long black hair and loved her underwear and heels.. Best blow job and she loved cock.

ness4

There was a wg called Rebecca who kept disappearing to the north or Bulgaria for 4 or 5 months but would come back. Last time she went away she never returned. Cheeky Chinese was an entertaining punt for a year or so but gave up. There was a French girl called Ruby about 8 years ago that was fun and a wg in Chineham who was quite pretty but she got pregnant (not from a punter as far as I know)
Of all the wg's there's only Gena that's been around for a long while...and I'm not a fan

Offline Danj89

Only been doing this since 2010 and I was a much rarer occurrence back then than it is now.

A good regular back then was cookiesandcream English girl about my age not the best looker but amazing service.

There were two Ee girls called karina and marina. Used to move between Basingstoke and Bournemouth both very good Gfe's as well.

Offline snowbum

Does anyone remember Lilly B, who was in Basingstoke about 8 years ago, appeared in Real Punting.

She was very easy to get on with and super cute.

Bevan

Annra but work got in the way, any tried her.

Offline SSPete

Was Rebecca the one who called herself girlofyourdreams and worked from Tadley- almost Basingstoke! She was a right sexy little minx!

Offline mh

Was Rebecca the one who called herself girlofyourdreams and worked from Tadley- almost Basingstoke! She was a right sexy little minx!

Yes, that's her, I saw her a couple of times. As mentioned above she kept disappearing to Bulgaria for months at a time where she said her Mum lived. She did come back to Basingstoke for a while but then moved north, Preston I think, from memory.

She had a cute face and nice arse as I recall, but was gaining a bit of weight around the belly (her photos were crap and never changed from year to year). I got fed up with all the "last chance to see me" shtick.

Lemon Otter

I used to see Maria (aka Lush Gusher) who was a curvy early 30's stunner who worked from Wokefield Park. She was a great girl but vanished a couple of years ago.

There was also Kit Kat, a rather fit MILF from Basingstoke who was extremely filthy and good company but she too dropped off the radar a couple of years ago. Slim pickings these days.

ness4

Oh dear, just checked on AW for Basingstoke tonight and Sergei has moved in again with no fewer than 10 Romanian bare backers turning up. Oh the class
On a plus Alexis Taylor is in town

jamesuksmut

I had cookies and cream one - in her living room on the sofa. Not a classic beauty, but a nice experience.
Shame she stopped/moved on whatever

Only been doing this since 2010 and I was a much rarer occurrence back then than it is now.

A good regular back then was cookiesandcream English girl about my age not the best looker but amazing service.

There were two Ee girls called karina and marina. Used to move between Basingstoke and Bournemouth both very good Gfe's as well.

Offline Ez90

Oh dear, just checked on AW for Basingstoke tonight and Sergei has moved in again with no fewer than 10 Romanian bare backers turning up. Oh the class
On a plus Alexis Taylor is in town

who's sergei?

Offline Danj89

James most of my meets were on the living room sofa as well only had one or two on the bed.

Sergei is the guy who pimps all the travelling Romanian girls( I think).