Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY SEXY BABY  (Read 1618 times)

21 review(s) for VICKY SEXY BABE (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leatherlover

Wasn't sure whether to do this review as she has had about 3 in the last 3 days. Oh fuck it, here goes.

External Link/Members Only

Following recent positive reviews, and in the knowledge that she was leaving today, I thought I would try Vicky out, especially given the impressive £90 per hour rate.

Comms - OK, once I got a response to my text. Don't bother calling. Sergei gets up late.

Location - just off A12 bear Bromley by Bow station. It was twilight when I got there - made the place look really dodgy, and you get to the flat down a dark alleyway.

She is the girl in the pictures. Hungarian. Although there is something about her teeth which puts me off. They look in reasonable condition but there is something else which I can't describe which means she looks better when her mouth is closed (just like in her pics). Tiny titties. Piercings. Nice eyes and eyelashes. One disappointment - Sergei told me she had boots. No she didn't. Very limited English but you get used to it and we did manage to fashion a conversation of sorts between rounds.

Room is basic but OK. Bathroom OK. However, you can hear everything going on in the hallway and whatever is going on in the other rooms. Slightly offputting.

I didn't DFK. Again I didn't fancy it, which is a bit odd. Maybe it was the whole barely able to speak English thing, plus the fact she is very thin - made me, very irrationally, think of STIs. Completely unwarranted (I fucking hope).

Good oral. Doesn't deep throat. I'm not huge and she only managed to go halfway. However, it was still pretty good and I nearly shot my load in double quick time. No hands. Not very enthusiastic ball licking. However, she is completely obedient and will do what you want (except for DT).

Did CIM after 15 minutes and she gagged slightly. I was a little worried I was going to get vomited on, but she didn't.

After that, some conversation, hugging, caressing etc. Then after 10 mins, my cock started to get hard again so she sucked it. This time using lots of suction and alternating with a two handed handjob. I told her to put on the rubber, and she rode me. No fake noises, but she appeared to enjoy it (panting and more pronounced movements as we went on). I came after about 5 mins of fucking, which is pretty good for me, as this year, I have been a one pop an hour man (last year, I could pop twice in an hour without thinking - Ameera could make me pop twice in 30 mins!).

Overall - pretty decent punt - she listens and tries to satisfy. She's back in January if anyone is thinking of HL.

ramrodronnie

Wasn't sure whether to do this review as she has had about 3 in the last 3 days. Oh fuck it, here goes.

External Link/Members Only

Following recent positive reviews, and in the knowledge that she was leaving today, I thought I would try Vicky out, especially given the impressive £90 per hour rate.

Comms - OK, once I got a response to my text. Don't bother calling. Sergei gets up late.

Location - just off A12 bear Bromley by Bow station. It was twilight when I got there - made the place look really dodgy, and you get to the flat down a dark alleyway.

She is the girl in the pictures. Hungarian. Although there is something about her teeth which puts me off. They look in reasonable condition but there is something else which I can't describe which means she looks better when her mouth is closed (just like in her pics). Tiny titties. Piercings. Nice eyes and eyelashes. One disappointment - Sergei told me she had boots. No she didn't. Very limited English but you get used to it and we did manage to fashion a conversation of sorts between rounds.

Room is basic but OK. Bathroom OK. However, you can hear everything going on in the hallway and whatever is going on in the other rooms. Slightly offputting.

I didn't DFK. Again I didn't fancy it, which is a bit odd. Maybe it was the whole barely able to speak English thing, plus the fact she is very thin - made me, very irrationally, think of STIs. Completely unwarranted (I fucking hope).

Good oral. Doesn't deep throat. I'm not huge and she only managed to go halfway. However, it was still pretty good and I nearly shot my load in double quick time. No hands. Not very enthusiastic ball licking. However, she is completely obedient and will do what you want (except for DT).

Did CIM after 15 minutes and she gagged slightly. I was a little worried I was going to get vomited on, but she didn't.

After that, some conversation, hugging, caressing etc. Then after 10 mins, my cock started to get hard again so she sucked it. This time using lots of suction and alternating with a two handed handjob. I told her to put on the rubber, and she rode me. No fake noises, but she appeared to enjoy it (panting and more pronounced movements as we went on). I came after about 5 mins of fucking, which is pretty good for me, as this year, I have been a one pop an hour man (last year, I could pop twice in an hour without thinking - Ameera could make me pop twice in 30 mins!).

Overall - pretty decent punt - she listens and tries to satisfy. She's back in January if anyone is thinking of HL.

Thanks for the good Review leatherlover. It was starting to sound more like a Negative on you're first few lines. But then it picked up and it turned out to sound like a good shag for what she charges.
My only concern/reservation (like you) would be the teeth, as I do like French Kissing. Does she smoke  leatherlover? At the moment she is on my HL. She was on it before you saw her, so it is always good to read Reviews on her. I can see that she's had 6 Positives already, so I guess she must be a good VFM shag mate.
 :hi:

Offline leatherlover

I think VFM was the reason why I went - I had resolved (before reading reviews on her) to just doing 15 and 30 min punts only.

As for smokers' breath, maybe subconsciously (from reading other reviews) that was another reason I didn't do DFK (just closed lips, at my choice). I couldn't smell any ciggies on her body or on her mouth though. No evidence of them in her room.

ramrodronnie

I think VFM was the reason why I went - I had resolved (before reading reviews on her) to just doing 15 and 30 min punts only.

As for smokers' breath, maybe subconsciously (from reading other reviews) that was another reason I didn't do DFK (just closed lips, at my choice). I couldn't smell any ciggies on her body or on her mouth though. No evidence of them in her room.

Thanks leatherlover. Well when she comes back in January I'll probably book to see her if her rates are still the same. If her breathe/mouth smells clean, I personally will go for FK, as I do enjoy a good snog. I know I'm no oil painting, but no matter how attractive they are, I hate kissing any woman with smelly, or ciggy breathe.
Thanks again leatherlover   :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks OP.

My nuts are demanding action today and I was about to book Vicky.  Your review put me off a little bit - saved me a journey across town to East London.  Thanks buddy.

Offline johnnygunz

Went to see Vicky yesterday evening. What more can i say that hasnt already been said. It was one of my favourite punts, most things were a positive. Her work ethic was brilliant, especially when we went for Round 3. I had run out of jizz, but still got it up. She was at it for 20-25mins, continuously giving me a sloppy blowie till she finally gasped for breathe, and i let her off the hook  :lol:
Question for those who punted with her - did you get your sack suctioned, and if so did it hurt your hip? its wierd but she did it in a way it hurt, but i liked it.  :crazy:

ramrodronnie

Went to see Vicky yesterday evening. What more can i say that hasnt already been said. It was one of my favourite punts, most things were a positive. Her work ethic was brilliant, especially when we went for Round 3. I had run out of jizz, but still got it up. She was at it for 20-25mins, continuously giving me a sloppy blowie till she finally gasped for breathe, and i let her off the hook  :lol:
Question for those who punted with her - did you get your sack suctioned, and if so did it hurt your hip? its wierd but she did it in a way it hurt, but i liked it.  :crazy:

Sounded like you had a good punt johnnygunz. I look forward to reading you're Review mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Online boardyhell

already penciled her in my 2016 diary

Offline johnnygunz

Decided not to bother with the review as she already has so much on here in short time. Maybe in January when she's back to get people to go. I dnt usually see girls twice, and she's out the way but I might just make an exception this time.

Offline leatherlover

No sac suction. Just licking. Did you have to ask for it?

Offline The_Don

Decided not to bother with the review as she already has so much on here in short time.

If you have the time please do a review?

The more info (reviews are a big part of that), show how consistent a W/G can be over time.

As they can help others when picking a W/G, for a punt  :)

Offline johnnygunz

No sac suction. Just licking. Did you have to ask for it?

I just pointed and said do my balls, and she did the rest  :lol:

Offline johnnygunz

If you have the time please do a review?

The more info (reviews are a big part of that), show how consistent a W/G can be over time.

As they can help others when picking a W/G, for a punt  :)

Ok mate, since it was your post that got me to go see her i will do one tomorrow  :drinks: