Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabel - Canary Wharf  (Read 1291 times)

2 review(s) for English Annabel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SoutherGent112

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£100 paid for 30 Minutes
DKF
OWO
RO
Miss & Doggy

I met with Annabel earlier this evening after scoping through Adultwork for a decent WG.

Comms were good with a quick response to my text, confirmed the time and no extras!

I got to the hotel, text Annabel and got a "please wait for me huny" text... uh oh! However, straight after this text, my phone died... After frantically running around canary Wharf looking for a charger, I finally find one in John Lewis and text Annabel explaining my predicament "no problem please come up" excellent! So I rush back to the hotel and straight up to the room, nearly an hour after the confirmed booking time, kudos to Annabel for being so understanding.

I'm greeted by a tall blonde with big fake breasts, full lips and a tight dress showing off her round bum. I'm sure she's the girl in the photo's, Annabel is hot, very hot and with a cracking body.

I jump quickly in the shower and return for some excellent DFK with those full lips. We move to the bed were Annabel gives me one some of the best OWO I have ever had, deepthroat, sloppy and lots of sexy eye contact. She gets up and beckons me to the end of the bed were I sit up and she continues the OWO deeper and harder than before (sooo good). I have to stop her before I come too soon, so we move on to RO on her sweet pussy and arse after a (possibly fake) orgasm from her, we move on to covered missionary with lots of DFK and sexy moans for me to "fuck that tight pussy" in her sexy private school voice (it's like fucking one of the cast of Made In Chelsea) and her pulling me into her by my arse cheeks." After a while we move in to doggy, were after some hard pounding I cum inside her tight pussy as she pushes hard back onto me and squeezes her pussy making sure to extract every last drop.

After a quick chat about both growing up on the south coast, it's time for me to quickly shower and leave and sit on the tube still hard and very happy!

All in all, an excellent raunchy GFE.

I shall definitely be paying her a return visit when she's next in London, but for longer.

Southern Gent