Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-CharlotteX - Redcar  (Read 1165 times)

hedunta

I have not seen her,
but she is cheaper to book through Amour,
No availability through them this week though.
Noticed that with a few Agency/Independent girls, they charge more independent than the agency,
find it hard to understand, NO agency fee SO charge more??

Offline Sar-Major

Noticed that with a few Agency/Independent girls, they charge more independent than the agency,
find it hard to understand, NO agency fee SO charge more??

Simples.................Just pure fekin greed probably.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

toastandcheese

Simples.................Just pure fekin greed probably.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Thx - new to area. Never normally use agencies. Any strong recommendations for boro area ?

hedunta

charlotte looks a good bet, has some good feedback,
was just informing you she is cheaper through the agency.
As for others, Teesside is pretty much a punting desert, good ones few and far between, and also depends on your tastes. great if you want skanky streetgirls or romanians
Personally had so many bad punts on Teesside that I now almost always just go for a massage with H E. And quite often travel for that.

Offline Ginger Ninja

I saw her at the end of August via Amour. She's well worth a go. My review is kicking around on here somewhere.

Offline maxxblue

charlotte looks a good bet, has some good feedback,
was just informing you she is cheaper through the agency.
As for others, Teesside is pretty much a punting desert, good ones few and far between, and also depends on your tastes. great if you want skanky streetgirls or romanians
Personally had so many bad punts on Teesside that I now almost always just go for a massage with H E. And quite often travel for that.

Do you mean you go to massage/HE places on Teesside?

Offline Inquisitive Male

Saw Charlotte back end of last month. Bit of a drive to Redcar but she compensated for the lack of a Lemon Top on the sea front. Before agreeing to see her I had pointed out that her AW rate was greater than her Independant one and should I just say we resolved the matter. Unfortunately she said that she had lost her schoolgirl outfit to another girl, but if that was lost she had added a few pounds to the photos she has appearing on the Amour site and AW. Nice time, did what she said she would do but overall I was a bit disappointed, expected a tall young lady which she was but physically a bit bigger than I had anticipated but still had a good time.

rugger35

Seen her through Amour she was very entuastic and good oral but i feel it's worth pointing out her photos are a bit outdated. She has put on a bit of weight from the photos on adultwork more a size 14. Having said that she is a very canny lass.

toastandcheese

Thanks all - have tried to reach her without any success. Anyone know any stars available tonight ideally within 45 min radius ? Struggling to find anyone - no fixed type just a well rated fun lady