Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's and eye contact  (Read 1638 times)

gingerbollocks

is it me or do wgs seem to avoid eye contact during owo or cowgirl ?
or are they choosy when they see a punter they like?

RNinePunter

I'd say it's down to the willingness honestly, some of my regulars don't ever make eye contact. In my personal experience, there's a correlation between eye-contact and how much they try to please you and to provide a good service; or at least act good enough to show that they enjoy it.

gingerbollocks

thats the only benefit of civies blowjob eyes

Rod trotter

The topnotchers do...it sets them apart imho :yahoo:

pking_paul

+1 Certainly agree with that  :drinks:

lcb

"the eyes chico they never lie"  :)

Offline uutarn

Never had one that didn't give eye contact... maybe i've just chosen well :unknown:/

Lz-129

The very best give the very best eye contact. It can't be beaten

Lz-129

thats the only benefit of civies blowjob eyes

I disagree. Civie blow jobs either tend to be with the lights or, below the sheets or zero eye contact!

A good wg knows what to do and will deliver a great eye contact blow job

Offline pewpewpew

I hate eye contact when a girl is blowing me. Makes me feel like she's judging me or something

Rod trotter

I hate eye contact when a girl is blowing me. Makes me feel like she's judging me or something

Eh? Judging you on what

Offline lostandfound

I like an interaction that feels natural to me. A provider looking me in the eye for the sake of it seems to me unnatural and part of a routine and puts me off. I don"t think they avoid eye contact with me, and some clearly make a point of looking me in the eye - and I try to take in good part - but it's not really necessary for me to feel I'm having a good time.

Rod trotter

Fuck me i think some people take this hobby too seriously.

A wg cant win at times :dash:

lcb

She's probably trying to judge when your about to shoot your load into her throat

Offline uutarn

WTF?
BJ with eye contact makes it so much hornier for me. If you don't like eye contact then just close your eyes? :unknown:

Offline Roth

The very best giver the very best eye contact. It can't be beaten

Spot on.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

WTF?
BJ with eye contact makes it so much hornier for me. If you don't like eye contact then just close your eyes? :unknown:

Yep.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

Yep.  :thumbsup:

It depends, if she is blowing you while between you legs then she can look up at you. If she is laying across from the side then she can't look at you that easily. Either way is a win as in the second scenario you can touch her ass etc.

Offline Roth

It depends, if she is blowing you while between you legs then she can look up at you. If she is laying across from the side then she can't look at you that easily. Either way is a win as in the second scenario you can touch her ass etc.

Very true.  :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Ffs some do some don't. There's thousands of prossies. They don't all get together at a union meeting where it's decided they won't grow their hair past their ears, moan or don't moan, smile at the punter as he leaves, or look at him while licking his cheese off.

If it's a dealbreaker to you, pick a reasonable English-speaking whore and get her to agree in the PMs/email to stare lovingly into your fat glistening face as she gags on your spunk. Simples.

ChrisQ

And that's why we return to them  :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

Actually check out the similar threads on this. Punters seem pretty divided on the issue. I'd say a 'top notch' whore maybe can sense whether her punter likes it or not but most of them probably never think about it. Maybe she's keeping eye contact to see if you are planning any sudden moves, still awake, or simply to get appreciation of her efforts. We think it's all about the punter. To the prossie, it's all about her, and maybe nipping down Greggs afterwards for a bacon sandwich.

Offline Roth

Actually check out the similar threads on this. Punters seem pretty divided on the issue. I'd say a 'top notch' whore maybe can sense whether her punter likes it or not but most of them probably never think about it. Maybe she's keeping eye contact to see if you are planning any sudden moves, still awake, or simply to get appreciation of her efforts. We think it's all about the punter. To the prossie, it's all about her, and maybe nipping down Greggs afterwards for a bacon sandwich.

Hey the ones I punt with are on salad half the time.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Hey the ones I punt with are on salad half the time.  :lol: :lol:
pleased to hear you keep your chicken farm healthy  :drinks:

willmo1

Check out how big their pupils are. Big they are having fun. Small they cant wait to get it over with.

Ben4454

Personally I hate eye contact. It puts me right off. I prefer to see a working girl fixated on my cock than looking up into my eyes.

willbred

The very best give the very best eye contact. It can't be beaten

+1

Lz-129

Totally agree, the best know when and that's one thing that makes them stand out. Not sure though which of the 2 evils the girl would prefer to stare at, my ugly mush or my hairy balls?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:25:52 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline Marmalade

Big they are having fun.
Or she may have just had a joint
Small they cant wait to get it over with.
Or she's just had a fix.

Barring either of those, you could be right.
Of course, she'll enjoy it a lot more if you've just paid over the odds!  :D

ATMIV

Check out how big their pupils are. Big they are having fun. Small they cant wait to get it over with.

The same goes for their clitoris - if it grows to the size of a punch bag, you're doing something right :drinks:

willmo1

Or she may have just had a jointOr she's just had a fix.

Barring either of those, you could be right.
Of course, she'll enjoy it a lot more if you've just paid over the odds!  :D

Damn...and I thought I'd sussed it!  :D

Offline pewpewpew

The same goes for their clitoris - if it grows to the size of a punch bag, you're doing something right :drinks:
or he's getting a boner

Offline Sonny Crockett

Eye contact is very important when a lady gives you OWO deep throat.... Very Sexy!!!