Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Centralfeet (Bristol)  (Read 2917 times)

9 review(s) for Samantha gray (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline benny1710

External Link/Members Only
30 min incall

Saw her when she was known as Poppy.

Comms are excellent, clear to see when she's working from here profile, answered quickly, meeting arranged.

Flat is ina good central location and easy to find.

Poppy is beautiful with legs that go on for miles. Looks younger than her stated age (29) and is slim, sexy with a great bum.

She answered the door in lingerie and high heels and led me in the a very warm (it was -5 outside so the heating was right up) room. I undressed and before I know it I was led to the bed where she lay me down and straight down to an awesome BJ, so amazing in fact that I popped in about 30 seconds (it was incredible though). For those who like that sort of thing she doesn't swallow (stated on profile) but was happy for the sticky stuff all over her face and tits.

Once cleaned up some RO on her, she tasted sweet and slowly began to enjoy it (sign of being genuine to me) until she yanked me up. I was ready to go again so on with the mac for mish which she really enjoyed. I then sat on the edge of the bed as she rode and second pop.

All in all the meet was 35 minutes and very good. The only negative being how hot the room was!

Offline Roth

JV547845

Femidom 'barebacker'.  Not sure how I feel about that, I'm not exactly inspired?

Offline Roth

Femidom 'barebacker'.  Not sure how I feel about that, I'm not exactly inspired?

Not my first choice I'll admit but is is really bareback if the prossie is using a femidom?  :unknown: :unknown:

Lz-129

Not my first choice I'll admit but is is really bareback if the prossie is using a femidom?  :unknown: :unknown:

Like having a wank in a plastic bag?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
no its the same protection as a male comdom but the fuckers are a nightmare to fit on and i found a fucker to get out!!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

JV547845

I can see how they'll give slight protection against a pregnancy, but personally if I've not got a nodder on, there's no guarantee where my cum is going to go as I thrust in and out, so it's surely unreliable against STDs? 

Even then there's more protection for the WG than for the punter.

Facials.  If you're going to cum, then give the WG a facial, it's the only way to stay safe without a condom.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I can see how they'll give slight protection against a pregnancy, but personally if I've not got a nodder on, there's no guarantee where my cum is going to go as I thrust in and out, so it's surely unreliable against STDs? 

Even then there's more protection for the WG than for the punter.

Facials.  If you're going to cum, then give the WG a facial, it's the only way to stay safe without a condom.

I think you should issue a government pamphlet.
 ;)
I saw her at Melissa's in Kingswood years ago. She's very sexy and I'd definitely see her again. Only works until 4pm nowadays though.
It was condoms for me by the way. I don't like the thought of a femidom.

Lz-129

;)
I saw her at Melissa's in Kingswood years ago. She's very sexy and I'd definitely see her again. Only works until 4pm nowadays though.

Thought I'd recognised the name before, she used to work at Melissa's

Offline Roth

Yep.  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline METEOR

I've also seen this women.
Very pretty and long legs. Easy to find location and communications where good.

Offline PeachyAssFan

I too saw her quite a while back (when she was still doing one hour bookings).
Agreed with what was said about her looks.
I don't know why she has the photos she has on her profile, as she is so much nicer.
I've previously commented that I tried the femidom thing with her. It's perfectly safe (well as much as anything else).
It's not sexy though as it  and you lose the moment when it comes to it being 'fitted'.
I've not been back as she doesn't kiss, and even though she is good at everything else, I like some intimacy even if its feigned :-)

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
please be made aware no bareback is offered!!!ever...I offer femidom for guys that dislike condoms,,,that is all.

Offline Roth

please be made aware no bareback is offered!!!ever...I offer femidom for guys that dislike condoms,,,that is all.

Yep obvious from your site.   :thumbsup: Cue James ....  :rolleyes:

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
I don't even take booking from random guys...im 100% guenuine,no pimp,no boyfriends...just a girl from a small world looking for pocket money!!

Offline benny1710

I don't even take booking from random guys...im 100% guenuine,no pimp,no boyfriends...just a girl from a small world looking for pocket money!!

I concur. There was no hint of anything untoward going on, no instant demand for cash or anyone else in the house. Also, no sign of drugs or anything like that (which normally accompanies pimp).

I don't know why I'm having to iterate this though? Neither her profile or this review suggests otherwise?

vw

Sorry have just been on your adultwork, if not offered and not wanted you should remove from likes list or people tend to read this.

Offline Roth

Sorry have just been on your adultwork, if not offered and not wanted you should remove from likes list or people tend to read this.

+1.   :thumbsup:

It's a very bad choice of words on her part.  :(

She says the punter can go BB but she'll protect herself with a female condom.  According to wiki, true bareback sex is physical sexual activity, especially sexual penetration, without the use of a condom .  As she's using a femaile condom aka femidom then it's not true BB just a different way of offering barrier protection during a fuck. :hi:

James999

please be made aware no bareback is offered!!!ever...

Then why list BAREBACK on your AW profile  :dash:

If you believe all this femidom thing and you don't regard it as bareback then why advertise bareback?

Ticking the bareback option on AW will also attract barebackers (and their associated infection risk) so even if you provide them oral without and CIM you are taking a much higher risk than girls who don't advertise for barebackers to visit them.

Perhaps you're trying to be clever anduse the whole situation to advertise yourself, or perhaps you're just a fucking liar, whatever the situation your profile says bareback, if you don't offer it don't advertise it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:22:29 am by James999 »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

If you believe all this femidom thing and you don't regard it as bareback then why advertise bareback?

Ticking the bareback option on AW will also attract barebackers (and their associated infection risk) so even if you provide them oral without and CIM you are taking a much higher risk than girls who don't advertise for barebackers to visit them.

Perhaps you're trying to be clever anduse the whole situation to advertise yourself, or perhaps you're just a fucking liar, whatever the situation your profile says bareback, if you don't offer it don't advertise it.

Difficult to argue against your post James. Could be nativity on the WG's part but the cynic in me says no. Maybe a case of "reeling em in".
If I hadn't seen Poppy in advance, I wouldn't see her based on bareback being offered as a service.
I also wouldn't ever go for the femidom option either. Her rates are cheap though and she is worth a go at her prices in my opinion.
Bareback should definitely be taken off the profile and the use of a femidom listed as a separate item.

Offline SmokeEater

Bareback should definitely be taken off the profile and the use of a femidom listed as a separate item.

She has done this.....sort of!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:03:21 am by SmokeEater »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She has done this.....sort of!!

It is a bit vague though
 :unknown:
It could be read as provides bareback and provides femidom protection.
Why not just remove bareback?

Offline Colston36

Just curious - I guess because I love feet - why do you not do more than half an hour?

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She's taken BB off the enjoys list now but removed her face pic :unknown:

Offline Roth

Better to change the profile wording.  Avoids confusion IMHO.  :hi:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 03:27:31 am by Roth »

vw

Better to change the profile wording.  Avoids confusion IMHO.  :hi:
Borehamwood maybe ?

Offline Roth

Time for more pizza and Coke if I could get my fat arse out of the armchair.   :crazy: :crazy:

Oh wait .....!  :cool: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 03:38:49 am by Roth »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Bareback is listed on her enjoys list again
 :unknown: