Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PassionPaula - Free Filming w/ face  (Read 1729 times)

12 review(s) for EroticCurvy  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 15mins for £50

Looks: okish face, has a bit of an ass on her which looks good in doggy, little bit of a belly but nothing major, tits small and I think are enhanced

Personality: She was a nice girl and friendly. little bit of a clock watcher

Service:

OWO: Very good technique
Doggy
Reversee Cowgirl
Filming: Included in price and she shows face

When it was time to finish up she said I could not CIM as she does not include it in 15mins bookings only in 30min or longer bookings. I personally thought this was bullshit as at £50 for 15mins its usually standard that CIM/facial is included. I didnt argue as I just wanted to jizz and go home also I thought her allowing filming with face included in the price sort of made up for it

All in all a decent punt

For those of you that like filming she is one to consider

Offline Honestpunter

Glad you followed my sugestion!! Also gald you had a good punt (at least you didnt rate it negative)
Pssion paula is one of the very few who allows filming with face, I also had a great time with her 1hr for £100, good value for money as filming was included, her ass is nice and her owo technique very good!
I actually think this girl is very competitive for all what she offers at her rates which are really not bad.
Thinking about seeing her again for 30mins...
Someone mentioned she has kind of rat face  :cool: :cool: which is kind of true hahaha, but still would see her again!

punther

Glad you followed my sugestion!! Also gald you had a good punt (at least you didnt rate it negative)
Pssion paula is one of the very few who allows filming with face, I also had a great time with her 1hr for £100, good value for money as filming was included, her ass is nice and her owo technique very good!
I actually think this girl is very competitive for all what she offers at her rates which are really not bad.
Thinking about seeing her again for 30mins...
Someone mentioned she has kind of rat face  :cool: :cool: which is kind of true hahaha, but still would see her again!

Yh the cim thing aside it was a good punt and she was a nice girl so had to give it a positive

Dont really think in reality any of these prossies are VFM but in a relative sense Paula is probably one of few that are actually good value

Offline boardyhell

i really like her,she asked how my day was,i replied that i didn't want to get out of bed to go to work ,she agreed that that she felt the same,but what all about all those dicks that need sucking,she just laughed
however i am sure that she doesnt look forward to her days chores,she does give an excellent no rush cim and with filming
i leave you draw your own conclusions