Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmas party 11th December  (Read 2175 times)

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Ameera, Dee, BustyDD Laura, Lush Lola, Busty Sophie.
Sounds funny

Offline claretandblue

I don't see dee listed? Wouldnt pay that much but I am sure the 10 places will go quickly

Offline collector

Offline claretandblue

Offline collector

Agree with you that it would be hard to join. I'd choose the 2hrs option but as profile says, who will join for the full party, will have priority.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Very interesting indeed.......

Tara is deffo someone I know quite well.....I think :lol:

....and any party with Ameera attending is almost worth the admission alone! :P

This party is definitely worth a visit methinks....  :cool:

Offline collector

Would be interesting read a review. Hopefully at least one member of UKP will be able to join.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Deffo gonna try and make it.... :cool:
Looks like a fun and filthy line-up.

Having done a duo with Ameera and a well known to UKP girl I've seen before, and had a filthy 1-2-1 with Busty Sophie, those three alone are worth the entry fee.... :wacko:......IMO of course :hi:

Offline collector

Deffo gonna try and make it.... :cool:
Looks like a fun and filthy line-up.

Having done a duo with Ameera and a well known to UKP girl I've seen before, and had a filthy 1-2-1 with Busty Sophie, those three alone are worth the entry fee.... :wacko:......IMO of course :hi:
Good luck  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Must say I'm quite tempted ... haven't seen Dee or ameera for some weeks now, and have wanted to meet the new busty angel for ages as well. But 5 hours is a long time .... last time I spent 5 hours with ameera I got so drunk I could hardly walk, and she stole my tie!

vt

Must say I'm quite tempted ... haven't seen Dee or ameera for some weeks now, and have wanted to meet the new busty angel for ages as well. But 5 hours is a long time .... last time I spent 5 hours with ameera I got so drunk I could hardly walk, and she stole my tie!

+1

They need to split this into 2 x 2.5hr parties really.

Online Makka124

I'm not sure but I got a feeling it's fake the numbers add up but just can't see it
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:06:45 pm by Makka124 »

Offline Borehamwood

Not sure what the attraction is when Phoenix are £160 for 2 hours.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm not sure but I got a feeling it's fake the numbers add up but just can't see it

Definitely not fake....
I have contacted 'Tara' (lol) and Ameera and both confirm they will be there...... :hi:

Must say I am more than tempted...... :drinks:

fredpunter

Definitely not fake....
I have contacted 'Tara' (lol) and Ameera and both confirm they will be there...... :hi:

Must say I am more than tempted...... :drinks:

I'm waiting to see if herbie is going ... may feel awkward shagging his Mrs if he is there

vt

Not sure what the attraction is when Phoenix are £160 for 2 hours.

The services sound a bit more adventurous...anal, dp, dv, airtight, CIM, swallow, squirt...maybe!  :unknown:

If they split it for 2-2.5hrs at £200-250, I would be very tempted!  :thumbsup:

I couldn't party for 5 hrs solid, I wouldn't want to be paying £100ph to watch.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 05:21:30 pm by vt »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm waiting to see if herbie is going ... may feel awkward shagging his Mrs if he is there

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant!

Offline collector

LOL I think the new tab in the profile is talking about this thread.

fredpunter

LOL I think the new tab in the profile is talking about this thread.

New tab? Which profile?

fredpunter

Shame .... can you remember what it said? Has "tara's" profile gone as well?

Offline collector

Shame .... can you remember what it said? Has "tara's" profile gone as well?
I am surprised about Tara/Dee.

I still remember it was talking about these points:
herbie,
pleople who thinks is pricey and too long, 
punters who noticed this profile quickly,
5 hours are long for punters and they know they are not more teenagers and neither they are,
it's possible rest and watch,
100£ ph with 5 of the best WGs in AW etc.

Few things sounded more like answers of emails but I found also connections with some stuff said here.

Offline claretandblue

Hope some ukpunters make it down, interested to hear some fresh views on Sophie after the post op debate  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hope some ukpunters make it down, interested to hear some fresh views on Sophie after the post op debate  :D

Am I alone in thinking this is actually great VFM??
These girls, and more importantly there extensive likes lists, are as Hot as any in London at the moment.... :cool:
From my own experience, well asthe three that I have played with at least....I have had long, sensational sessions with them every time.... :P
The thought of them ALL at one party...going from room to room and fucking them all, and watching them play while I take time out, is seriously enticing I must say.......
Just sayin'..... :hi:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:16:48 am by ciscoxxx69 »

vt

These girls, and more importantly there extensive likes lists, are as Hot as any in London at the moment.... :cool:
From my own experience, well asthe three that I have played with at least....I have had long, sensational sessions with them every time.... :P
The thought of them ALL at one party...going from room to room and fucking them all, and watching them play while I take time out, is seriously enticing I must say.......

You're right, £100ph is fair value considering the quality and the services on offer...but bear in mind the ratio is 2:1, so they are taking £200ph per girl which is considerably higher than the girls' usual multi-hour rates, so somebody somewhere is going to be making a profit...or getting a free place at the party!  ;)

Judging by what I've seen at nearly 60 parties at LMP/Phoenix/TLC and how party girls have much more sexual stamina than most guys, very few guys will last the distance, I reckon after the 2nd hour, most of the guys will be spent forces and they'll be paying £100ph to watch, that would be poor value.

fredpunter

I agree that it sounds excellent vfm if you can keep going for 5 hours .... and I'm a big fan of two of the girls involved.

Profile seems to have gone now so maybe they are booked up already.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:39:27 am by fredpunter »

Offline herbie007

No need to feel awkward freddie as I won’t be there; I’ve got a session lined up with one my other Mrs that day.  :P

So go along and enjoy mate, judging by the girls mentioned I reckon it’s gonna be a good one.

Offline ciscoxxx69

So what is happening with this now???  :unknown: :unknown:
Is it still on or what?
I had other plans for next Friday and was prepared to go (massively) out of my way to attend....but not so sure now :unknown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I have Friday off as well! Just saw this thread too!  :cry: